Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Forum Software+Install,Mods,Themes,To any Forum software

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Advertise4you

Advertise4you

• Pip
  • 15 Posts:

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:53 AM

What im offering?

# Setup your forum settings (everything needed to get it public ready)
# Setup any requested plugins or functions needed to be added, along with adding essential plugins
# Free Support with your forum after setup is done (you get my msn to contact me at or email)
# I'll set up an ad system for you if you'd like.
# Themes/Styles will be installed.
# Google SEO Setup (VERY IMPORTANT)

what i need from you?

#You must download your forum software which you want me to install for you.
#You must have Hosting which i can give you(ADY with 25 posts)

why you should choose me?

* Cheap Prices
* Give you a lot for the price I charge
* Free support after the fact.
* Swift Setup, Yet with great detail
* Willing to take time to explain how to use the software

PRICES:
5$ At alertpay
OR
50 Posts at www.advertise4you.info

FAQS

Can i trust you?

Yes I've been scammed before and know how it feels. I'm a empathetic person and care for peoples feelings. I am not out to scam or rip anybody off.

I wont believe your proof?

I do not have any proof that would proof that I setup a site. Therefore simply listing the sites I've helped and setup would be more of a advertisement then proof. Though if you really don't trust me PM me and I can give you some vouches from some people who I setup a forum on.

Why are your prices so cheap?

It's not that i'm bad at setting up or anything that there cheap. It's because I want to help as many people as I can without overcharging. I love helping and am not really doing this to earn a huge profit or make a living off this.

Do i have to pay obefore or after?

Do to the nature of this and it taking some time to setup up I will charge before hand. If you do not feel comfortable doing that PM and I may allow you to pay half first and half after. Though rarely will I do this.

Will i need to dedicate any time to the setup?

Actual setup you being needed is very unlikely. But I do need you to tell me what you want. Such as style colours and any certain plugins you want are an example.

Alertpay Email will be given via pm!
Your looking place to advertise your site?Your looking ideas on how to boost your traffic?Do you want hosting for your website?

Then visit us at:www.advertise4you.info

#2 ridipdtta

ridipdtta

• Pip
  • 32 Posts:
  • LocationAssam

Posted 16 October 2011 - 05:18 PM

Good. But you have not specified the price.
Visit my site to learn more earning opportunities.

#3 rayees

rayees

• Pip
  • 12 Posts:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:19 PM

Your domain has expired on 19-03-2012 Therefore I was not able to get more information. I also want to know the more detail regarding this program.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com