Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

MT5 Forum http://forum.mt5.com

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#41 qiwoman

qiwoman

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2317 Posts:

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:08 PM

I joined this forum a while back and just did a few posts.It's really an excellent site but just waiting for my fast internet connection to arrive next week so i can start trading on the demo again so then I can start contributing to posting there and by the time I am ready to trade live I can have some money in an Instaforex trading account so that would be nice. I am in no rush so I will trade daily on the demo and see how it goes and will post what I learn but I need first to get my ptp business and blogs in order..It really is a forum worth visiting to learn also more about Forex.

#42 David

David

• PipPip
  • 163 Posts:

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:28 PM

I guess I am going to set up a Demo account just to starting getting the feel of it.

#43 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:54 AM

what you mean?wel as we see in that proof so we must try to trading in this site then if we are not loss and get profit then it will be payment for us?i really confused with this site actually.it not really good for people who dont really know about forex trading

#44 Tybridges07

Tybridges07

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 774 Posts:
  • LocationMakurdi, Nigeria

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:02 PM

MT5 is of great advantage to me because I have been able to learn a little about forex the few day I have been posting there. Now I can at least post with ease because I now have a little concept about forex
http://blog.articlereprint.co.cc
Buy links on a PageRank3 (PR3) blog for just $3 per month PM me to buy

#45 qiwoman

qiwoman

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2317 Posts:

Posted 17 May 2010 - 01:58 AM

MT5 is of great advantage to me because I have been able to learn a little about forex the few day I have been posting there. Now I can at least post with ease because I now have a little concept about forex

Yeah I joined this forum but was too busy plus my fall I had yesterday to post there but when my fast Internet comes on Tuesday and I start demo trading again then I will start posting there again as I can save the money in Insta Forex and then have some cash when I trade live.

#46 Tybridges07

Tybridges07

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 774 Posts:

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:04 PM

What I intend to do when I get paid by MT5 in instaforex is, I will find an experienced forex trader and after each profit in trading we will share the profit in the agree percentage. That is the reason why I am posting in MT5 cause left to me alone the payment in instaforex will be of no use except I eventually learn how to trade.

#47 David

David

• PipPip
  • 163 Posts:

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:01 PM

What I intend to do when I get paid by MT5 in instaforex is, I will find an experienced forex trader and after each profit in trading we will share the profit in the agree percentage. That is the reason why I am posting in MT5 cause left to me alone the payment in instaforex will be of no use except I eventually learn how to trade.

Yea, I am finding it hard to learn how to trade efficiently. The InstaForex trading platform comes with 2 Expert Advisors, which are trading bots, that trade for you 24hrs per trading day. But I have tested them with default setting and they don't perform well. I have tested the EAs and they give me negative results both in short and long term investment.

To have an Expert Advisor that trades successfully would be of great value, since with humans you have two problems.

1 - They are considered to be not as efficient as good auto traders.
2 - They can't trade 24 hrs per trading day.
3 - They will not share your losses, only your profits. So, when you loose, you loose big, and when you win, you win small. In the long term that may be hard.

#48 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:39 AM

well i just registered with wrong e-mail and that is the reason I could not activate my account and I could not make posts on this forum but now i have registered again with different username and correct e-mail address and I have successfully activated my accoutn so now I can start my posting on this forum.

#49 suneesh007

suneesh007

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 Posts:
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:32 AM

i have logged into this forum after joining the forum as i have nothing to discuss about forex.i am now really trying to start learning forex and one guy is also helping me to do it.i already started a demo account from insta forex and started trading my profit rate in the demo account is low.

#50 Tybridges07

Tybridges07

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 774 Posts:

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:44 PM

Nobody has received payment for last month and the feature which was to be added to the forum for us to input our instaforex account in the control panel has not yet been added. I wonder how we are going to be paid at the end of this month.

#51 David

David

• PipPip
  • 163 Posts:

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:44 PM

Nobody has received payment for last month and the feature which was to be added to the forum for us to input our instaforex account in the control panel has not yet been added. I wonder how we are going to be paid at the end of this month.

The feature has in fact been added. So I don't know what you are talking about.

#52 Tybridges07

Tybridges07

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 774 Posts:

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:02 PM

but I can't find the feature in my control panel. I registered at instaforex yesterday then opened my MT5 control panel but couldn't find where to add my instaforex account.

#53 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:19 AM

I am happy that my registration is complete and earlier I just struggled to register here and I could not make much posts so still have not started so as I knwo some things about Forex so I can post about forex and this forum is all about Forex and it gives us money to invest in forex.

#54 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:20 AM

yup really good for member who really know about forex and can trade using that money given.i havent try to join it yet since im still learning how to trade in forex and then i will learn more about forex then to make post in that site too but i think it will take long time

#55 rivha

rivha

• PipPip
  • 235 Posts:

Posted 29 May 2010 - 07:55 PM

that is very bad for another member who doesn't know forex... i don't know why the admin made a "Forex" discussion only... and i heard the earning is each month right?? depend to the our earning in forex... are im right?? i just got the information from the this forum if im not wrong... :huh:

|Best Monitoring Service Site | HYIP | AutoSurf Program|

| RefBack Up to 300% RCB | Trusted and Honest Monitor Program | HYIPZMONITOR.com |

#56 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 30 May 2010 - 02:43 PM

actually many thing can be discussion there maybe its about signal forex or maybe they also have kind of forex and also section for member who didnt really know about forex or maybe other miniforex.i think it just good topic for member who really know about that

#57 Tybridges07

Tybridges07

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 774 Posts:

Posted 30 May 2010 - 03:14 PM

The easiest way to discuss in that forum is to talk about forex strategies. If you notice, such discussions attract a lot of activity and it makes it very easy for people to post in that section. even if you don't know the strategies, try to participate and with time you will learn

#58 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 30 May 2010 - 04:53 PM

lol if then i just giving strategy which i didnt really know about that then i may get banned.it just not really good better to learn about forex first.i just ever see any member get paid but he must trading first

#59 David

David

• PipPip
  • 163 Posts:

Posted 30 May 2010 - 08:01 PM

If any of you need help understanding about forex I can help no problem.

#60 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:17 AM

well i made one post after I was able to make posts there as earlier I had some problems in posting so i got 10 cent as credit but I still have not started my activity there as I was more busy on other forums and I would like to know about other members if they are getting paid or not?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com