Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

hd-money.com - partner of liberty reserve

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:06 AM

i have found in the liberty reserve blog that hd-money is a business partner with liberty reserve. i have used this payment processor, i think it is a fine payment processor.
Posted Image

#2 takieda

takieda

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 984 Posts:

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:45 PM

there are promotion from hyifund for HD-Money.

Sponsored Withdrawal Bonus: If you make your withdrawal using HD-Money instead of your regular payment method, you will receive a 6% Withdrawal bonus. Example: If you withdraw $10, you will receive $10.60.

Sponsored by HD-Money
What is HD-Money?

HD-Money is a payment processor, very similar to Liberty Reserve. They have excellent service, low fees, and great exchange rates through a number of exchange partners. They have graciously sponsored this promotion which offers users the opportunity to earn a 6% bonus on their withdrawals. We highly recommend that users take advantage of this opportunity, as even if you plan on exchanging it immediately back to Liberty Reserve or another e-currency, you will still make a profit, after any exchange fees. Otherwise, you can keep your HD-Money to invest it in a number of other investments that accept it, as well as use it at any of the many merchants that accept HDM.
How do I exchange HD-Money?

HD-Money is both easy and cheap to exchange. Most major exchangers accept it, and offer great rates. Some of our favourite exchangers include:
Ecashworldcard - http://www.ecashworldcard.com
Triple Exchange - http://www.xxx-change.com
Aurum Xchange Company - https://www.aurumxchange.com

hope you like it

#3 dem1g0d

dem1g0d

• Pip
  • 4 Posts:

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:14 AM

I find hardly few investment programs that supports or uses HD currency...Hyifund is one of them,, Also HD money has got many promos like if we withdraw money via HD money in Hyifund we get 6% more..thats nice incentive

#4 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:36 AM

hd-money does not have a lot of merchats. other than hyifund, i do not know a lot of sites that are using hd-money currently (i believe). i hope they will get more merchants.
Posted Image

#5 takieda

takieda

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 984 Posts:

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:29 PM

beside HYIFunds, HD Money have merchant that maybe you know, TheWellingtonFunds. TheWellingtonFunds use HD Money for their payment processor too. maybe if i know more i will give info.

#6 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:48 AM

since hd-money is a partner of liberty reserve, i think i will use hd-money if liberty reserve goes down. i hope this payment processor will survive for a long time.
Posted Image

#7 boniez

boniez

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 374 Posts:

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:24 PM

I also have used this before, but I'm worried for him, because when I check the domain in who.is tool and will expire at august in this year.

#8 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:20 AM

there are promotion from hyifund for HD-Money.

hope you like it

Really??? That's really great promotion from HD-Money then.
I've joined in HD-Money and I never heard about this. Is this news
trusted? About withdrawal, we will get bonus if withdraw HD-Money
through what? Western Union or Bank Wire or what? Please explain me
more friend, thanks...

#9 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:18 PM

that bonus was from an hyip site that turned scam already. so that bonus is no longer available. anyways, i don't like too many payment processors. and though i will say that this one seems to be a good one. i am not really looking forward to using this one . but still i will open an account here if i am going to receive any payment by HD money.

#10 neng

neng

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1182 Posts:

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:33 AM

first time i heard of this processor from one forum that i had been posting before i think if we will use this processor when cashing out, we will be given additional incentives for that but too bad i was not able to avail of that offer, i think now that forum is not longer paying
HyipSCOPE.org | Vigilantly Providing 'REAL' Program Status

Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

#11 mukeshsuthar

mukeshsuthar

• PipPip
  • 107 Posts:
  • LocationJalore,Rajasthan,India

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:20 AM

hd money is not populer than lr.

#12 djfritz

djfritz

• PipPip
  • 176 Posts:

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:33 PM

I am using in now in one of the forums I'm working because of the additional 25% bonus if I cashout using this payment processor. This is exactly similar with LR.

#13 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:10 PM

The only reason why I open an account in here because of hyipbucks. I open because I thought I can cashout. Only to realize that hyipbucks is a scam site now. So I have hd-money account and I don't know how to use it.

#14 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:38 PM

i think that this one is trying to be successful as LR. they have same small fee of 1 cent per $1 of payment received. but i think they are not yet successful. but i like the simple layout of this payment processor.

#15 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:36 PM

i just have make 2 transaction only using this payment processor for the first time i just a bit worry of the payment there,worry about the exchange too but i think now it allready set that we able to exhange it in LR in low rate too.im so happy now using this HD money

#16 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:42 AM

I used this payment processor only in a site to get higher amount of bucks.
I used HD-Money to ask payment in DMT and then I transfered it to LR account.
I didn't find any HD-MOney exchanger to local bank.

#17 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:19 AM

I can't believe it I got paid by hyipbucks!. lols. Now I have funds in my HD-money. Now the big question is what will I going to do with it. Its only worth 67 cents. I can't invest it in hyip. I can't exchange with that small amount. lols.

#18 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:34 AM

@bulastika
Oh you got payment by HYIPBucks only less than 1 dollar. I have an idea, you can join to DMT forum and asked payment to your HD-Money. I did that too to fund my HD-Money account.

#19 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:33 AM

there are only two exchanger for this one. this limit their chance to be a popular exchanger. they should find a way to have more exchangers to accept them.

#20 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:08 AM

@indieover
Yes, there are two trusted exchangers so far and those exchangers will exchange our HD-Money to LR.
I prefer to use ecashworldcard because it gave lower fees although the process will need one working day
to complete.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com