Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

hd-money.com - partner of liberty reserve

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:54 AM

@andry777
Thanks for the info.
@ indieover
Can you give me a good exchanger for HD? I really looking for a way to exchange my HD to LR. Once I can have a good exchanger I will be happy to accept HD as mode of payment.

#22 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:51 PM

@bulastika
You can use ecashworldcard as exchanger from HD-Money to LR. It charged only 1% from your transaction.
I have used this exchangers many times but you can't get the fund instantly but you must wait several days.

#23 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:19 AM

@bulastika
You can use ecashworldcard as exchanger from HD-Money to LR. It charged only 1% from your transaction.
I have used this exchangers many times but you can't get the fund instantly but you must wait several days.

Thanks. So its means I pay 1 cent per dollar in HD. Then I will pay 1 cent as exchange fee and another 1 cent when I receive it in LR. So in short I pay 3-4 cents per 1 dollar. If I got 20% bonus when I receive in HD then its a good thing. I earn more. ty. I will try your exchanger site.

#24 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:05 AM

Now I think I'm now liking the HD-money. Because its like LR but the difference is that LR is still the same no improvement. Just some security features that I don't even feel its security features. But HD-money theirs a lot of features. And I will not surprise that later on I can cashout using HD straight to my bank.

#25 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:16 AM

I'm just thinking, perfect money is in every hyip that has LR on it. But perfect money is never been talk about. No bonus, nothing but yet its constantly used along with LR. I wonder which is popular HD or or PM? Since HD is aggressive in promoting itself. I wonder why until now many hyip still don't use HD like PM.

#26 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:39 PM

I think right now HD is once again losing its touch. I think what HD must do is to keep promoting itself to the site like hyip sites so that people who has HD will invest in hyip sites. The more people use HD the more the demands will increase.

#27 entengo

entengo

• Pip
  • 99 Posts:

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:19 PM

This processor is my first time I we could not provide additional incentives for it, I use a processor from one of the forum heard that was posted before I think too bad when will we, I used to cash out, easy. Now I'm paying a forum for a long time and I do not think.

#28 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:34 PM

Its funny that HD is less popular compare to LR. but if you look and compare the two ecurrency all features you can find in LR is found in HD but not all features in HD is found in LR. So in short HD is more in terms of features than LR but yet LR is more popular and widely used. I think its because LR is the older one.

#29 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:58 PM

I think what HD is is another LR. I think HD is an experimental LR. Although I notice that LR also improved by adding some features. I think its HD who make all of the suggestions from LR survey to its benefits. Seems all suggestion was been implement in HD.

#30 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:01 AM

Just wondering they theirs no poster in HD money. I know theirs so many who also earn using HD especially at the time when theirs a bonus offers when you cashout in HD. I think its time to make this HD a good thread to post in to. Since when theirs a bonus we also earn from it.

#31 mou3ad15

mou3ad15

• Pip
  • 99 Posts:

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:47 PM

nice promotions !! it is really good why to win & have a costumers to this payment processor , it will atrackt alot but not me lol

#32 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:00 PM

nice promotions !! it is really good why to win & have a costumers to this payment processor , it will atrackt alot but not me lol

Can you elaborate your statements above? Because I have an account in HD but I don't understand what your trying to say right now. Win what? and what is the good why? I'm thinking of earning in HD to increase my earnings online. But I don't find this win and have a costumers stuff your talking about.

#33 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:46 PM

So any update? Right now I been out for a month and I just return try to be active in as many thread that I'm regularly posting. Its seem good to be back again. So far I have few updates for hd-money. I guess LR is contented of having LR that they don't farther promote hd-money.

#34 vladstoy

vladstoy

• PipPip
  • 110 Posts:
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:45 AM

I must say I hear first time for this payment processor, it's unknown for most of the people on the internet. But where is the link, to see website how it looks and what is all about? Either way, I don't think it will be great processor.

#35 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 755 Posts:
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

Here: https://www.hd-money.com/ :)

sinip-republika-srpska.gif

Join ITalkMoney and learn how to make money online. Find me on Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com