Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Wbwso Ltd. - Wbwso.com

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#41 ejhayehm

ejhayehm

• PipPip
  • 203 Posts:

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:38 AM

all i know that it is an investment program, but i stopped reading the how it works sections because it is very long, they direct to the point

#42 cobaindech

cobaindech

• PipPip
  • 103 Posts:

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:37 AM

New Package

Domain Pack 2 Launched
Since we filled DomainPack1 we listened to the members feedback and made some changes for the follow-up -Domainpack2.
This is the first package that offers a flexible compounding option and it also has several different levels with rates starting at 3.2% right up to 3.8% weekly!
Click on "current packages" for more info.
May-11-2010 07:53:46 AM

DomainPack 2 - Developing domains
Investment Range(US$) - Weekly ROI (%) - Description
$25 - $500 - 3.20 - Short term, weekly payments
$501 - $2,500 - 3.40 - Short term, weekly payments
$2,500 - $20,000 - 3.80 - Short term, weekly payments

#43 qiwoman

qiwoman

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2317 Posts:

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:00 PM

New Package

Domain Pack 2 Launched
Since we filled DomainPack1 we listened to the members feedback and made some changes for the follow-up -Domainpack2.
This is the first package that offers a flexible compounding option and it also has several different levels with rates starting at 3.2% right up to 3.8% weekly!
Click on "current packages" for more info.
May-11-2010 07:53:46 AM

DomainPack 2 - Developing domains
Investment Range(US$) - Weekly ROI (%) - Description
$25 - $500 - 3.20 - Short term, weekly payments
$501 - $2,500 - 3.40 - Short term, weekly payments
$2,500 - $20,000 - 3.80 - Short term, weekly payments

This new pack looks exciting and I really want to get in before it expires..I want to get in at least the minimum..I have to save up the next few days to get in..I have 30 in the bi weekly one and been putting in bits and bobs in the three yearly so i will try to do this as it will be nice to get paid weekly as well.

#44 chrisitm

chrisitm

• Pip
  • 3 Posts:

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:17 PM

This is one of the best and fast paying sites that I have joined. I have 2 three year plans and 2 eight month plans. I have been paid consistently since July 09, here is the latest payment: Date: May 12, 2010 1:22:19 AM Amount Sent: $10.19 USD Sender Name: WBwso LTD Sender Email: payments@wbwso.com Reference Number: AC848-F3C1A-2688C Message

#45 chrisitm

chrisitm

• Pip
  • 3 Posts:

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:26 PM

This is a copy of one of the plans I joined last year, taken from my account page.
It a 3 year plan that earns daily including weekends. They also have 8 month plans
that earn bi-weekly as well as weekly plans. These are not short-term, but for people
who prefer building over time.

Wealthbuilder6, Education sites

Purchase Range(US$) Daily Return (%)
$1 - $1,000,000 0.63

You have made the following purchases in this package:
Pack ID Purchase Date Value Compounding
7975 Jul-6-2009 04:53:25 AM $176.08 100.00%
Total Current Value: $175.81
Total Profit Made: $150.81

WBWso Trident Ventures TeadyBearDreams RockSolid Cizaro Choko

#46 cobaindech

cobaindech

• PipPip
  • 103 Posts:

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:53 AM

Some smaller administrative changes and package updates.
As some of you have noticed by now we re organized our working schedule in the main office. Previously all manual payments in and out were processed right after our midnight system update. Now we process them with the first morning shift starting at 06.00 GMT.
2 more WealthBuilder packages have now been filled and are closed for further funding. We have a couple of new WealthBuilder packages in the pipeline and hope to have them online after the weekend.
We are also changing the way we send out our newsletter, not that we send that many, but if you want to be sure to receive it please add "news@wbwso.com" to your safe email list to avoid it landing in your spam folder! WBwso Support
May-13-2010 07:05:27 AM

#47 qiwoman

qiwoman

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2317 Posts:

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:50 AM

I am quite impressed with the progress of this site and had so much wish I had money to invest a lot more instead of all the ones that have gone bust..When I have more money spare I will put more in..In the mean time I will invest in the three yearly plans..If I can get 25 bucks together I will invest in the weekly one.

#48 qiwoman

qiwoman

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2317 Posts:

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:22 PM

I put in another small deposit in the agriculture related fund..I wanted to add more in the hobbies and crafts one but it is closed now..Just building those up slowly slowly.. Date 5/19/2010 19:13 Payment mode Account Batch 38281571 To U8253826 (WBwso) From U1781555 (qibucks) Amount $0.10 Memo Deposit to www.wbwso.com User qibucks :rolleyes:

#49 gptback

gptback

• PipPip
  • 102 Posts:

Posted 23 May 2010 - 01:11 PM

This is a special paying program.but I don't know how it works.

#50 rsa10

rsa10

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 925 Posts:
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 28 May 2010 - 01:31 PM

Yeah it looks like they are paying. But the only thing that stops me form putting in money is the the time frame. Those short terms have very slow rates and the one that has a high ones takes long time to payout three years.

#51 rivha

rivha

• PipPip
  • 235 Posts:

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:12 PM

@ALL : i have a problem to log in... every time i want login... im always redirected to the homepage... and not go to my account... why??? any one can help me?? i confuse about this one...

|Best Monitoring Service Site | HYIP | AutoSurf Program|

| RefBack Up to 300% RCB | Trusted and Honest Monitor Program | HYIPZMONITOR.com |

#52 rsa10

rsa10

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 925 Posts:
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:22 AM

@rivha the only thing I do when that happens is that I clear my cookies and cache then close the browser and load back my browser and it works for me after I do that. I hope it will work for you as well.

#53 rivha

rivha

• PipPip
  • 235 Posts:

Posted 29 May 2010 - 02:24 PM

@rsa : i was clear my cookies... but still have a problem in log in.. and then i was use a another browser but still same... i don't know why like this.. this happened since im register in this site.. :huh:

| RefBack Up to 300% RCB | Trusted and Honest Monitor Program | HYIPZMONITOR.com |

#54 qiwoman

qiwoman

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2317 Posts:

Posted 30 May 2010 - 10:17 PM

@rsa :
i was clear my cookies...
but still have a problem in log in..
and then i was use a another browser but still same...
i don't know why like this..
this happened since im register in this site.. :huh:

This is a shame do you want me to ask the Admin about this problem? I can send them an email if you like, they have very good
support..
I just invested more in the three yearly plan

SCI 5/30/2010 18:57 38935810 U8253826 (WBwso) – $0.20 $0.00 $9.17 Details Hide details

Merchant Reference:

Memo: Deposit to www.wbwso.com User qibucks :rolleyes:

#55 rivha

rivha

• PipPip
  • 235 Posts:

Posted 31 May 2010 - 11:23 AM

@sis qi : ah sis... thank you for help me.. if you can.. please send the email to the admin... my nickname is rivha... i can't access my account until now... thank you once again for helping me... if i can access my account... i will made some deposit there... :lol:

#56 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:41 PM

@qiwoman You're very active in this thread but I can't register because I have no refferal. Would you invite me? @all If there are any one invite me, I will be your refferal. I want to join this program because there are member in here which proved that the site is legit. I want to earn some money in here too :lol:

#57 iorimai

iorimai

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 356 Posts:

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:42 PM

Transfer Successful Your transfer was successful! This merchant has received your funds. Date 6/2/2010 22:39 Payment mode Account Batch 39118309 To U8253826 (WBwso) From U1199480 (zhang hongmei) Amount $0.10 Memo Deposit to www.wbwso.com User iorimai Just joined the long term investment

#58 Sooshi

Sooshi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 372 Posts:
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:05 AM

The funny thing is how can they guarantee fixed rates if profit is based on generating ad revenue? Doesn't make much sense.

#59 qiwoman

qiwoman

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2317 Posts:

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:54 AM

The funny thing is how can they guarantee fixed rates if profit is based on generating ad revenue? Doesn't make much sense.

They don't only make money from ads generated they also flip websites and domains..that is where the real money lies and I now a lot of people have made a killing on flipping websites.Basically they buy a blog or website and then they tweak it, pimp it out and either keep it on to generate ad revenue or sell it on for a nice profit..It's a bit like flipping real estate, only it is done with websites.

#60 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:36 AM

@qiwoman & iorimai Please invite me to this website. I really want to join the site. I can do nothing if there is no one inviting me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com