Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Wbwso Ltd. - Wbwso.com

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#121 qiwoman

qiwoman

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2317 Posts:

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:40 AM

I am a little worried today because I can't find the site at all. It isn't loading for me and I can't login so is there any other link I can try? I was hoping to get my roi out for this week. i don't know what to do now and am very worried about it. :mellow:

#122 rsa10

rsa10

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 925 Posts:
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:07 AM

It is loading fine with me and I just accessed my account. You made me a bit nervous saying that you are not able to access the site. I hope your problem is okay at your side of the world. I think it may just be a localized problem you have in there.:rolleyes:

#123 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:44 AM

no me.. This is what I see when I open the site. Banner Information Access to this page has been denied. The computer administrator has forbidden access to pages of this type. Requested URL: http://www.wbwso.com/ Category/categories: Anonyme Proxy Server Generated by AntiVir WebGuard 10.0.17.0 .. Darn.. How can I cashout my earnings. Its should be due today... .. hahaha then I realize that my parenting control is on..lolz.. I wonder what in this site that has been blocked.

#124 rsa10

rsa10

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 925 Posts:
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:51 AM

Funny thing that happened in my account today. I checked and was surprised that I have $1.40 in my available balance..... I was supposed to received only 0.70$ in my account since I only have one investment in fastflipsites package. They put in two 0.70 in my account and I have reported it with them. I do not know if they would reverse the other 0.70 with me.

#125 qiwoman

qiwoman

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2317 Posts:

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:42 AM

Today I earned a nice bit of referral commission and I am happy. I hope to receive it tomorrow in my lr as I hatched it out. I hope by the end of the week to invest a bit more here in the bi weekly or weekly plans.. I would love to have 1k invested in here at some point so I can hathc out at least 140 bucks a month. :rolleyes: I have a long way to go roflmao. Aug-9-2010 10:24:55 AM 0 Referral commission Referral commission from HiroNakamura $0.80 $0.81 Aug-9-2010 10:25:49 AM 0 Referral commission Referral commission from HiroNakamura $0.80 $1.61 Aug-9-2010 10:29:09 AM 0 Referral commission Referral commission from HiroNakamura $0.20 $1.81

#126 qiwoman

qiwoman

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2317 Posts:

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:35 PM

I am getting paid always within twenty four hours so I am really happy here in this site. I don't know how much more I can invest here but I would like to get at least another 50 bucks in here in September to grow my income a bit preferably in the weekly plan but if not in the bi weekly one.

#127 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:28 AM

Still no reply from support. Its been two weeks now. Another strange thing. I find my pin and I tried to put my pin but it says wrong pin. But when I will try to change pin and put that pin its approved. But it don't change. Its only accept the old pin even though I already changed the pin. But when I use the old pin to cashout it does not work also. My pin only accepted if I change pin but it does not change pin or cashout.

#128 cobaindech

cobaindech

• PipPip
  • 103 Posts:

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:24 AM

Still no reply from support. Its been two weeks now.
Another strange thing. I find my pin and I tried to put my pin but it says wrong pin.
But when I will try to change pin and put that pin its approved. But it don't change.
Its only accept the old pin even though I already changed the pin.
But when I use the old pin to cashout it does not work also.
My pin only accepted if I change pin but it does not change pin or cashout.

Maybe this will help you:

Closed for new Members.

As of today WBwso is closed for new members and will not accept new sign-ups. We are very pleased with the member base we now have and feel that it is large enough to reach our goals and at the same time small enough to maintain. WBwso has always had an estimated limit in the amount of members we could accept and we now feel that we have reached this point. During the summer and especially during the last 10 days we have seen some delays in replying to support tickets due to shortage of support staff. We will now focus on speeding up this to its more normal 12-24 hours reply time and at the same time increase the information flow to the current active members. Please add the email address news@wbwso.com to your safe list to make sure you receive future updates and news letters correctly. We thank all the members who has helped us promote WBwso and made it to the success it is today; a quickly growing domain and website administrator with a 5 figure domain portfolio in administration! Support WBwso

#129 rsa10

rsa10

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 925 Posts:
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:20 AM

Too bad I could not refer anymore additional members in here. I guess I went in here a bit late already as I have not tried any referral income from in here. I guess I might enjoy the program in here as well and reinvest the few pennies I receive from my biweekly earnings.

#130 qiwoman

qiwoman

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2317 Posts:

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:04 AM

You have received a payment to your account U1781555:

Payment proof removed, -2cents/points.

Edited by sinip, 08 October 2010 - 12:22 AM.
Additional information

#131 rsa10

rsa10

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 925 Posts:
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:43 AM

After them closing the site for new members I felt silence in the site these past few days. I could not refer anyone to this site anymore. But I still use their banners in my blog. But so far I am not aggressively promoting them anymore since the site has already closed their doors to new members. I think that there would be no more opportunities to earn from referral in here so I will just continue reinvesting my earnings with the long term plan and maybe I might just get lucky after three years in here. :P

#132 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:26 AM

Why They have to close the offer to new members already .but I'm quite confused why such a long plan and why invest in this site with such a long plan.it seems non hyip sites are bit more complicated to mute.

#133 rsa10

rsa10

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 925 Posts:
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 16 September 2010 - 06:27 AM

As they have claimed it they will have to close because they are contented with the current membership they have and they do not need new members in the site anymore. Why that long, I also do not know but as far as their short term are concerned they are paying quite well in here that there is no problem whatsoever. I believe they are not HYIP that earns high so they want investors that will invest long term with them for a very small amount compounded. By doing that they could well make good use for the money you invested and earnings are accumulated to your accounts over time. This is something different because they do business like buying and selling sites. It is rather a complicated job for me to fully understand how they operate but I think they have a lucrative business behind it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com