Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

StreetPirate - StreetPirate.eu

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#1 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 31 March 2010 - 10:23 AM

Streetpirate.eu has the following exciting rates: $0.03 per Topic $0.02 per Post Min cashout $1 Payout by LibertyReserve. It is owned by TinyChef (i think) There are not many details on this forum yet as it is new. But the topics are not finance only but has many general everyday life topics and one can posta lot on it! Good luck! http://streetpirate.eu/index.php It doesn't have referral links, so join in with the above URL!

#2 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:49 PM

it is good to see the payout is not very high, you just need to write 50 posts to reach the payout. i believe it should not be very hard to reach the payout within a week.
Posted Image

#3 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:57 AM

well i think topics are different so different type of people can earn and I think we can find different sort of people as our referrals as some people may not be interested in normal ptp forum paying topics but this is good for them.

#4 suneesh007

suneesh007

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 Posts:
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:16 AM

i found this forum looks exactly like the tinycheif and the forum sections are mainly contained of general topics.only one section there is money making discussion.2 cents per post is recent for general topics forum unlike thechatter which gives only 1 cent per post for general topics and also the minimum payout is high in thechatter. i think newbies to the internet money making can start posting there to make some money.

#5 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:21 PM

well i also see resemblance to tinychief but as we see this forum is paying and tinychief was scam forum so I think for now we can say it is good forum but we do not know what will happen in future.

#6 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:26 AM

the forum has a lot of sections which is good. i think the forum needs more active members, i found many sections being empty when i checked last time. i believe someone got paid from this forum.
Posted Image

#7 hiepforever

hiepforever

• Pip
  • 83 Posts:

Posted 02 April 2010 - 10:07 AM

have to see what will the rate given by admin to the first payout. i think they wil give maximum 3-4 cents even they told that 20 cents is possible

#8 christmas_

christmas_

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1284 Posts:

Posted 02 April 2010 - 10:15 AM

well actually i am not attracted to this streetpirate
yes, no doubt i like their low minimum payout, but the the pay rate for posting is low.
other forums give even higher rates.

have to see what will the rate given by admin to the first payout. i think they wil give maximum 3-4 cents even they told that 20 cents is possible

another "weird" comment...
there is only a fixed rate of $0.02 per post on where on earth you got the information of they give 3-4 cents and 20 cents is possible.

#9 suneesh007

suneesh007

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 Posts:
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:23 AM

i just joined now in the forum.i was amazed to see the ptp rates are increased to 5 cents for reply post and 6 cents for new thread created.only 20 posts required to earn $1. hope fully by three days i will reach minimum payout.

#10 Nikhil

Nikhil

• Pip
  • 16 Posts:

Posted 02 April 2010 - 05:13 PM

I also registered there but not active. the Admin was my forum mate in Tinychief and when tinychief got scam after that he make his forum. hope he would succeed in his work.

#11 suneesh007

suneesh007

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 Posts:
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:14 PM

I also registered there but not active. the Admin was my forum mate in Tinychief and when tinychief got scam after that he make his forum. hope he would succeed in his work.

i too hope he will succeed with this forum unlike the tinychief which scammed many.i see one payment proof there and till now i made about 35 cents and will be requesting cashout in a matter of two days.
i also heard that streetpirate is not earning any money for its admin,he pays us from his pockets.so i think he will stop paying when the money in his pockets get emptied.guys what is your view in this issue?

#12 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:04 AM

well there is still no reply from admin as i requested my payment yesterday and it was very quick work there but I am afraid he will not pay via LR and I have to use PP. So lets hope he really pays.

#13 suneesh007

suneesh007

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 Posts:
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:44 AM

finally i received a reply from admin that he has no funds in liberty reserve.so i asked him to pay me to my paypal account.after that i got my payment instantly. i have posted my payment proof in IHBP section http://www.italkmone...streetpirateeu/ i am very happy now.

#14 tokyo

tokyo

• Pip
  • 58 Posts:

Posted 04 April 2010 - 05:02 AM

me too. i have got the reply from the admin in streetpirates almost immediately, here's the proof:

Payment proof removed, -2 cents/points.

Edited by sinip, 12 April 2010 - 08:37 PM.
Additional information

#15 christmas_

christmas_

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1284 Posts:

Posted 04 April 2010 - 06:10 AM

me too. i have got the reply from the admin in streetpirates almost immediately, here's the proof:

congratz on your payment.
and just a question -- is your paypal account verified or unverified ?

i believe the admin's is verified. i scared he doesn't pay to unverified accounts

Edited by sinip, 12 April 2010 - 08:37 PM.
Payment proof removed

#16 tokyo

tokyo

• Pip
  • 58 Posts:

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:00 AM

@christmas: i have a verified paypal account. I'm not sure of the admin's account though. but i guess you could request payout to unverified accounts as well

#17 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:19 PM

i managed to receive 2 payments from them, i hope i will manage to receive more payments. currently admin needs to add funds, so payments will not be made for a few days i think.
Posted Image

#18 suneesh007

suneesh007

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 Posts:
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:46 PM

i also have managed to get two payouts there and now i have reached another payout,i am not able to cashout bcoz the admin has cancelled processing payouts for few days.so i have to make more posts till the admin starts making payments.hope he will be back in 2-3 days.

#19 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:46 AM

yes, i think members can keep posting and request payments after a few days. the forum is giving a good post rate, i think members should try to write many posts.
Posted Image

#20 christmas_

christmas_

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1284 Posts:

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:38 AM

I believe admin will find it hard to sustain the forum if he doesn't attract enough advertisers because admin is giving out high post rates and low minimum payout. members can hit payout very quickly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com