Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

moneymakergang - www.moneymakergang.com

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#1 padme

padme

• Pip
  • 1 Posts:

Posted 22 May 2010 - 02:06 AM

Hello,

i would like to invite everyone to join the newest paid to post forum. its all about making money through online

Get paid $0.25 per referral
Get paid $0.02 - $0.05 per post
Get paid $$ from the daily conest
Download the newest software/Blackhat software/ebooks/whitehat software.
Exchange YOUR CURRENCY in the forum
and more freebies....

Minimum payout is $5 ONLY
and you will be paid right away via PAYPAL/LR

http://moneymakergang.com/?referrerid=moneychanger

Get started now!!!

#2 inmp

inmp

• Pip
  • 97 Posts:

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:03 PM

admin plans to fail, because pay per post is 0.02$ and per thread is 0.05$ I wonder what admin has in mind to run a new forum with such a outdated rate. I wish I dont say but I feel admin plans to fail himself

#3 suneesh007

suneesh007

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 Posts:
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:14 PM

@inmp i think you are wrong.it is like getting 2 cents upto 5 cents post rates depending on quality of posts. this forum looks good and the rates are not also too low or too high but the minimu payout is too high.it will be good if it is $3.any way i have joined this forum now.i hope admin will make changes in minimum amount to withdraw.

#4 Forumtech

Forumtech

• PipPip
  • 210 Posts:
  • LocationLagos

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:27 PM

The rate per post is almost the same with the old forum that pay 2 cents per post. So i will not join here, till i see any changes in the future by the forum's Admin. And the minimum payout is very high and can't be reach easy with the low rate per post. Though site uses LR payment processor and it's a very good idea.

#5 christmas_

christmas_

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1284 Posts:

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:43 AM

Hmm...I do wonder why is the forum so quiet despite the fact that it was opened like a week ago or something...

20- You are not allowed to post any Money Making Forum similar to moneymakergang.com

Can someone tell me what does this rule means ?

#6 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:58 AM

The maximum you need to post is only 150 post that is if you base it on 2 cents minimum. Question is how will you know that your post is worth 2 cents or 5 cents? Because the minimum cashout is 3 dollars. You must first know that you have three dollars earning right? So I think the minimum 3 dollars is base on assumption that you have 5 cents earning per post. Then admin will just deduct from it if he finds you not worthy to receive the full amount. So its only 60 post. And I think 60 post is achievable... I can even make that in two days.

#7 Tybridges07

Tybridges07

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 774 Posts:
  • LocationMakurdi, Nigeria

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:31 AM

@christmas, it means that you are no allowed to discuss any forum that is based on paid to posts (discussion of PTP forums not allowed).
http://blog.articlereprint.co.cc
Buy links on a PageRank3 (PR3) blog for just $3 per month PM me to buy

#8 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:36 AM

i think most of the members will get 2 or 3 cents per post, but again that is my assumption only. i do not think admin is going to give 5 cents per post to a lot of members. anyway, i hope i will manage to reach one payout before this month ends.
Posted Image

#9 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 23 May 2010 - 08:07 AM

Probably 3 to 4 cents.. if your already an establish poster.. yeah the starting points maybe two to three cents per post. But in my experience in other ptp once you become a regular poster and you have some how good record theirs a tendency that you will earn higher that newbies.

#10 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:35 PM

i just haven heard about this new site but maybe just good site.i hope then i can also participate in this site.for me as long as they can pay member better then i will surely join.but is it the minimum rate that member usually get or they can be vary?

#11 suneesh007

suneesh007

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 Posts:
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:49 PM

@venmarz13 the rate can vary fro $0.02 to $0.05 depending on quality.i hope every member will get atleast 3 cents for their posts.this forum has made only one payment till now that is referral commission. i have a good news the minimum payout have reduced to $2 from $5,so now it could be very easy to reach minimum payout.i hope i can reach every three days.this forum is not having much activity so i need to wait for some activity

#12 Tybridges07

Tybridges07

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 774 Posts:

Posted 23 May 2010 - 04:32 PM

Well, we can't tell the possible rates now except we see a payment proof and compare the amount paid to that person for a certain number of posts with his post quality. Only after then we will be able to tell if it is possible for someone to earn 4 or 5cents regularly.

#13 suneesh007

suneesh007

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 Posts:
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:34 PM

@tybridges07 i hope every member with normal quality will get 3 cents post rates.i think nobody is reaching payout cause of the poor activity. i think i have got some referrals to this forum but i don't know hoe to check hoe many members signed up under our referral link.do any one know how to check how much referral we have got? it is also not mentioned in the forum.

#14 Tybridges07

Tybridges07

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 774 Posts:

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:41 PM

If it is not in your control panel, then I think only the admin can see how many refferals you've got. the default refferal system on the forum does not have the complete features which it should have. In this case, an external mod for refferal system is recommended.

#15 Forumtech

Forumtech

• PipPip
  • 210 Posts:
  • LocationLagos

Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:23 AM

5 cents per post. I usually see it, as a watering mouth. No matter quality, your post, you will still get a fixed rate. Which i see as the 2 cents per post. And Admin have to clearly tell us, whether our earns is calculated by points. And he should clarify the minimum of points to cashout. Or the minimum of 100 posts. Or is it like in HEM forum, where it's been checked by cash count. Well, the new forum seems okay. Though it needs some activity and new members to the forum.

#16 suneesh007

suneesh007

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 Posts:
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:23 PM

although this forum lowered its minimum payout to $2 there is no good activity.i have only 6 posts there and i am finding hard to make posts there as i am not getting reply posts after my post.i have also started a campaign in my easy task for making referrals for me,i hope they don't need to make posts to be getting paid from referrals.

#17 Tybridges07

Tybridges07

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 774 Posts:

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:07 AM

Maybe we we are expected to write a quality post as long as an article before we earn 5cents per post :lol: Since they have lowered the post rate, it is quite obvious that the admin is planning to be paying most of us 2cents per post. hehe!

#18 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:14 AM

well i really hope then we will get 3 cent per post for the standard post that we usually made in other site and will give higher than if we have make post with good quality.btw do they give the rate depend on quality or any other factor that also influenced it?

#19 christmas_

christmas_

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1284 Posts:

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:22 AM

Seriously speaking, admin doesn't provide enough info about his PTP forum. That is why it is still quiet now. Also, I don't see admin trying to advertise his forum too, and hence not many people know it until someone opens a thread on this forum on another forum. Activity level is very low, and it is quite bad actually as it is hard for us to earn some money. Admin doesn't seem to be quite active too. Agree ?

#20 suneesh007

suneesh007

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 Posts:
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:36 PM

well admin is really paying very huge money to members who make referrals.today i have managed to make 21 referrals and also requested money for that.i will post the proof after getting paid from the forum.i have one more thing to say admin is a trusted person he is also the admin of liberty payer who does exchanges for me every time when i want money to my local bank.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com