Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

moneymakergang - www.moneymakergang.com

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#21 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:13 PM

i am hoping to become active in this forum, i believe i am yet to register in this forum. hopefully within a few hours i will register and tomorrow i will start posting. i am hoping to earn around $20 from this forum next month. let's see what happens.
Posted Image

#22 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:47 AM

I am still not sure about this forum and this is the reason I am not active there and will try to see some payment proofs and then I can be active if I see other members getting paid. I do not think there can be good activity if there is not high ptp rate so I am just waiting.

#23 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:43 PM

well it really good that you have try the site too.i havent try this one.since i just have no time in manage to be more active too but seems that the site also good enough since admin can pay mod with good amount of money so that he should be rich man

#24 qiwoman

qiwoman

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2317 Posts:

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:58 PM

Oh another new forum..I guess I need to experiment and try this one out for one round and if I have success with it then I can continue..I also see the money exchanging facility as coming in handy because I always need to exchange LR into PP. So that looks like tow new forums for me to join this weekend. :rolleyes: @ Suneesh Where did you find 2 ref Brovs? That is really cool. :rolleyes:

#25 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 28 May 2010 - 03:21 AM

i just not really bother the referrals contest there as long as i can make god post and can make money there i will be surely happy then.i think it will not take a long time for member to get benefit from this site.i will keep active in posting there then when i just registered

#26 suneesh007

suneesh007

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 Posts:
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:22 AM

@qiwoman i started a campaign in myeasytask for signing up under me.i this way i got 22 referrals and already got paid for that.i think you have misunderstood their exchanging facility,they are not doing exchanges between e-currency to e-currency.they are doing e-currency to INR(Indian Rupees). i am still not have started posting there i am waiting for more activity to pick up in this forum.now also i am trying to earn from referrals.

#27 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:14 AM

yes I am also not interested in that referral contest and I am just interested in making posts and earn money via PTP as I am earning on other forums so I hope I will add this forum in my list and I will get my first payout soon and I hope this forum will grow and this forum will pay us for long time.

#28 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 28 May 2010 - 05:26 PM

i just register the site.i hope to see many active member here also make post there so that i will feel myhyip atmosphere there.i really like to be active in posting there too.since the rate given is just usual hope then i will get at least 3 cent per post and get is so faster

#29 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 29 May 2010 - 07:39 AM

I am very much active there and I have completed 50 posts there yesterday and I sent pm to admin with my LR and i just could not find payment request section but i see some members got paid already so I thought we just have to send pm to admin with our Lr to request payout so no payment yet for me.

#30 rivha

rivha

• PipPip
  • 235 Posts:

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:24 PM

@bestlooser : so you was reach the minimum... that is hard for me to open the site... and as you said no thread for payment request... why this one can happened?? and how another member get paid??? :huh: i want join because can make some income for me... that is mean $2 daily i can made... not too bad... ;) so if you can help... please answer my question my friend.. thank you for replying...

|Best Monitoring Service Site | HYIP | AutoSurf Program|

| RefBack Up to 300% RCB | Trusted and Honest Monitor Program | HYIPZMONITOR.com |

#31 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 30 May 2010 - 02:29 PM

i just have big question about the site.i just so confused since in the thread just written that member will get paid if they just have 5$ and how you can get 1$ from them and it just for 50 post and why you just asked by admin to request at 100 in the next payment request

#32 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 30 May 2010 - 04:43 PM

I got my first payment finally and I have got 1$ for my 50 posts and it is just lower than what i expected as it is 2 cent per post only but I can continue posting there hoping better rate in future, activity is good enough on this forum and next time I have to request payout for 100 posts as admin has asked that.

#33 rivha

rivha

• PipPip
  • 235 Posts:

Posted 31 May 2010 - 05:40 AM

@bestlooser : so you was received your money??? how long to wait my friend... finally we know this site is legit... ;) so i can start to review this site.... i need detail about this site from you my friend.. can you tell to me???

| RefBack Up to 300% RCB | Trusted and Honest Monitor Program | HYIPZMONITOR.com |

#34 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:09 AM

well I am active there even this forum has low rate so i would wait to see if they increase ptp rate as they get more advertisers, anyway I have more than 50 posts for my next payout so i am going to request my next payout very soon and I am expecting this forum to pay again as they paid me once already.

#35 rivha

rivha

• PipPip
  • 235 Posts:

Posted 31 May 2010 - 11:18 AM

@bestlooser : ah my friend... you doesn't answer my question... :( that is good you can get the payment... please answer my question... how long you get the payment?? because im interesting this forum... for increase my earning daily... ;)

#36 suneesh007

suneesh007

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 Posts:
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:26 PM

@rivha well i think bestlooser got his payments within two days time. i saw some payment proofs of this forum and most of them only got 2 cents post rates it is low compared to what other forums are giving.if admin is not paying according to post quality then i won't be active in this forum.

#37 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:54 PM

i just have 100 post there but it still need so long time to reach until 5$ to cashout there.i just try to make so many post there.hope then will not take so long time to get the payment.i cant imagine if then any member just get the payment faster

#38 adnan007

adnan007

• PipPip
  • 141 Posts:

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:23 AM

Just joined MMG yesterday but I found that the forum is quite new and there are not much active members around at MMG but I found that they are paying $0.20 for each active referral referred by us but its only paid once we reach 20 active referrals.

#39 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:45 AM

new members are still joining this forum so forum is growing and will grow further and we already see some advertisers there so they have worked well in short time so I am looking forward for future and it has a good start and we see some new forums struggling so it is one of better forums amongst the new forums.

#40 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:56 AM

i have requested a payout just now for 100 posts . all of it are just for replies and no thread started. and i have read that the admin said to send an email to request payout and so i have sent an email. and hopefully to be paid soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com