Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Perfectmoney - A Liberty Reserve Alternative?

perfectmoney libertyreserve alternative perfect money

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:57 PM

perfectmoney is widely accepted by many hyip sites, along with liberty reserve. i think if liberty reserve goes down, perfectmoney will be the top payment processor. i think perfectmoney will be more accepted by hyip sites compared to strictpay, because i believe perfectmoney does not have the refund policy (which is good for the hyip scammers). do you think perfectmoney is a good liberty reserve alternative?

Posted Image

#2 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:44 AM

yes it is very much Like LR and we can use it as we do use LR but why do we have to find alternative for LR as LR is working really really fine for me so no need for any alternative of LR.

#3 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:11 AM

i think it is good to have an alternative. when e-gold was in good shape, liberty reserve was a good alternative i believe. but e-gold went down and liberty reserve moved to the top. who knows, maybe if liberty reserve goes down perfectmoney will be at the top.
Posted Image

#4 BeelZebub

BeelZebub

• Pip
  • 3 Posts:

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:58 PM

I don't believe if PM can take over LR place even when something bad happened because PM reputation falling down day by day and ofcourse less people using PM now. I've left my PM accounts almost a year I believe.

#5 tokyo

tokyo

• Pip
  • 58 Posts:

Posted 04 April 2010 - 02:13 PM

Pm has terrible support. many can pool in their experiences on customer service and find out that it consists of only 1 person picking up the phone. pool in some more and you'll figure his name as well. besides, they don't even name their banks. try asking them. they cannot be trusted just because they have "secure" https certificate. i've lost money to many processors with "secure" certificates. When there are alternatives, no way i'm going to use PM.

#6 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 04 April 2010 - 05:00 PM

i do not use perfectmoney, i am not sure if i will use perfectmoney in my life. even if liberty reserve goes down, i may think twice before using this e-currency. yes, having a ssl certificate does not guarantee a lot about a certain site.
Posted Image

#7 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:13 AM

I really used MB last year currently i am not using it as it is very much Like Lr and Lr is still better and I know they had no fees in 2009 so they must have some fees in 2010.

#8 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:59 AM

when it was offering "no fee", i was not using perfectmoney. i have always used liberty reserve over perfectmoney when it comes to investing in hyip sites.
Posted Image

#9 Bradstar

Bradstar

• PipPip
  • 113 Posts:

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:47 PM

Yes PM and libertyreserve are most popular payment methods for hyip's but whilst libertyreserve is out no one will really use perfectmoney.

#10 ejhayehm

ejhayehm

• PipPip
  • 203 Posts:

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:19 AM

not only a liberty reserve alternative yo may consider this one as a secondary online payment processor for you sicne it is widely use in online marketing and/or business

#11 adnan007

adnan007

• PipPip
  • 141 Posts:

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:02 AM

PerfectMoney surely is a very good and reliable e-currency having several different options to load our account balance via which is one great option and will help us to easily fund our account both in the case of deposit and withdrawals via our PerfectMoney account.

#12 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:32 PM

i have used this one for a few times. it was pretty to use that time. but i have read lately or few backs the problems they were having with PM. and i feel that PM being a good payment processor is questionable. and i don't plan to use this more.

#13 Gizzygiz

Gizzygiz

• PipPip
  • 130 Posts:

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:43 PM

I would say the only reason liberty reserve is more popular is because its allows people worldwide other than that I feel more comfortable using perfect money not only it allows you to withdraw and deposit with your bank account but you dont have to deal with exchangers

#14 financialbooster

financialbooster

• PipPip
  • 105 Posts:

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:34 AM

yes you are right, but i don't think lr will fall down, they are one of the best online currency banks. perfect money can used as alternative process, this two payment method can be compared with paypal and alerpay.

#15 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:24 AM

perfectmoney will only be a distant second in any raise if theirs LR on that raise. Because LR is so good right now that everybody love this ecurrency. And most of all if you receive LR funds its means its your and no fraudelent funds or any dispute claim can interept this.

#16 luke1

luke1

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1207 Posts:

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:14 PM

Perfect Money now is getting less popular and the exchange rate is so low now..

#17 mukeshsuthar

mukeshsuthar

• PipPip
  • 107 Posts:
  • LocationJalore,Rajasthan,India

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:43 AM

yes, mb and lr good payment processer.

#18 cashcore

cashcore

• PipPip
  • 103 Posts:

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:53 AM

nowadays people are now rushing and registering wit perfect money becase they have similar service to libertyreserve and can be used as lr alternative.

#19 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:11 AM

In my opinion, PM is not another alternate after LR because I prefer to use Paypal,
AlertPay and HD-Money than PM. I could get advantages with those payment processors but
I didn't look benefits in PM.

#20 mou3ad15

mou3ad15

• Pip
  • 99 Posts:

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:50 PM

i don't think so , because perfectmoney isn't supported by all the companies !! i never found it in the companies that i work with !!
+ liberty reserve stay the best ever ...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: perfectmoney, libertyreserve alternative, perfect money

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com