Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Globeprocessor - Globeprocessor.com

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 daily5dollars

daily5dollars

• PipPip
  • 137 Posts:

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:21 AM

About Globe Processor Globe Processor is fully owned by Globe Processor Ltd, Fully Registered in Belize. We Started to make analysis and studies about international online trade and industry, and found strict demand to Launch an Actual payment processor system , this system allows any business or consumer to send and receive funds either USD or EURO securely all over the world , conveniently and cost-effectively payments online. And now a days Globe Processor is a rapidly growing leader in online payments. Our Staff is working 24/7 to serve our Clients, Further more Our Developers has ensured to use Latest Security Technologies to protect our Data with highest level of security. Globe Processor is located in Belize, established in 18 March 2010 and approved in 6 April 2010 as Globe Processor Ltd. GlobeProcessor Fees Transfer : 1% (minimum $0.01, maximum $2.50) Spending : $0.00 Monthly Fee : $0.00 Account Opening Fee : $0.00 www.globeprocessor.com

#2 archu7

archu7

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2704 Posts:

Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:01 AM

I think this new e-currency processor is in promo period now, as many of the sites are promoting this one to pay us, so it became that we must hae an account in this, but heard that this GP dollar has less value, it's common for a newly introduced e-currency into the market, once it got the trust of the customer, than again this dollar may get higher value in market.

#3 archu7

archu7

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2704 Posts:

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:12 PM

today I got registered with this new processor, I don't know how secure this processor is, I couldn't find and SSL security or certificate by any companies regarding their security, but I have registered with them today that I got another e-currency account to maintain, so hopefully my money should be safe with them, and the value of GP dollar should increase in coming days.

#4 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 763 Posts:
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:56 PM

today I got registered with this new processor, I don't know how secure this processor is, I couldn't find and SSL security or certificate by any companies regarding their security, but I have registered with them today that I got another e-currency account to maintain, so hopefully my money should be safe with them, and the value of GP dollar should increase in coming days.

It actually has SSL, issued by Equifax, try accessing via https://www.globeprocessor.com and you'll see it.

sinip-republika-srpska.gif

Join ITalkMoney and learn how to make money online. Find me on Google+

#5 christmas_

christmas_

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1284 Posts:

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:16 PM

It actually has SSL, issued by Equifax, try accessing via https://www.globeprocessor.com and you'll see it.

I see. So they have added in the SSL already.

Earlier on, they didn't have it, and in fact on another forum, some members were doubtful and complaining about Globe Processor due to this loophole in security.

I believe admin sinip also don't wish to put your money in a payment processor that is not secured by SSL, agree ?

This is a big step forward to bring in customers/members.

#6 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 12 July 2010 - 04:55 PM

i believe globeprocessor is sponsoring easycashforum.com. i think this payment processor should try to sponsor a few reputable forums. i do not think globeprocessor is going to be successful in the first few years, but who knows maybe they will become a well known payment processor (like liberty reserve) at some point. i do not think a lot of people know about this payment processor yet.
Posted Image

#7 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:43 AM

yes it is important for this one to sponsor other forums. i think that LR did that at the beginning and now they are the most popular. and so they need to sponsor more than one forum only so that members will use them more.

#8 kaice

kaice

• Pip
  • 30 Posts:

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:48 AM

i believe globeprocessor is sponsoring easycashforum.com. i think this payment processor should try to sponsor a few reputable forums. i do not think globeprocessor is going to be successful in the first few years, but who knows maybe they will become a well known payment processor (like liberty reserve) at some point. i do not think a lot of people know about this payment processor yet.

I agree with you . The most thing I hated on this new ptocessor is that it is introduced to me by scammer . Yes , the story is that the admin of postgoldforum his yahoo - Peter Done. have scammed me 70$ MB when he was to be trusted admin in postgoldforum and after 6 moths he came to yahoo again saying that he will pay me my money via GlobalProcessor saying it is like LR . SO when I came to get account in the site I see it is very raw site with no means of payments and unknown merchants
and even if you lost your account number or password you cant reset it but you have to contact them via email.
And when i finished getting the account the scammer Peter Done said he has given the money he had to someone else - after 5 minutes only waiting to get GP account. And said i have to wait until tomorrow. and tomorrow now is 2 months waiting . SO I hated this processor really and get a fear that it will be a scam someday. Take care

#9 mukeshsuthar

mukeshsuthar

• PipPip
  • 107 Posts:
  • LocationJalore,Rajasthan,India

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:44 AM

globeprocessor is good payment processor but this is not populer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com