Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

HYIPBucks - www.hyipbucks.com

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#1 Sooshi

Sooshi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 372 Posts:
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:28 PM

Rates: $.04 per post

HYIPBucks is many things, which you will soon learn after signing up. We are a great source of information in the hyip investment world. Not only do we have a forum, where users can share knowledge and tips about investing, but we also have an informative blog that provides all sorts of information. To further expand our information base, we are soon going to be adding a monitor to the site.

HYIPBucks is also a money making machine. Not only do you learn about making money... you also earn will learning. For every post you make, you will receive 4 cents. Once you reach $.75 in your account, you can cash out. We will also periodically hold contests which can further increase your earnings.
Everything about HYIPBucks is about making you money. So come join us to start maximizing your profit today!

Join here today!

Personal review: Great PTP forum with good rates and quick/low payouts.

#2 neng

neng

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1182 Posts:

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:17 AM

i think they are having a problem with their payment system. i saw some members are already complaining about it. i don't think we should be active with them.
HyipSCOPE.org | Vigilantly Providing 'REAL' Program Status

Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

#3 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:27 AM

some members really like it and now the doubt is if it is same forum now and paying or not and still reading negative comments too so I would say it is not the best forums by reading members comments but there can be some happy members too so I just ignored this forum and I have no regrets on that.

#4 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:39 PM

Right now admin is active again and right now admin is replying to members tickets unlike before. And the good thing is that admin is accepting responsibilities. Sad to say is that this site has no more ads as the only banner this site has already turn to scam.

#5 archu7

archu7

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2704 Posts:

Posted 01 June 2010 - 02:22 PM

yes now they don't have ads, so already members started to worry about how the admin manages to pay us, so this forum for me should be much strict against spamming, as I found lots of threads getting created though the threads exist already.

#6 rivha

rivha

• PipPip
  • 235 Posts:

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:43 PM

@ALL : don't worried about the payment... it's took 5 days... and if you just wait for 3 days... don't asking or complaining about the payment... as long im here... im always get payment... no doubt about this... Sorry out off topic : im sorry... i think i was made thread about the HYIPBucks before :blink:

|Best Monitoring Service Site | HYIP | AutoSurf Program|

| RefBack Up to 300% RCB | Trusted and Honest Monitor Program | HYIPZMONITOR.com |

#7 neng

neng

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1182 Posts:

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:58 PM

well if the admin do not want to lose their members trust they must be prompt on doing their payments and obligations. lucky for me that i was not that active with them. it is really frustrating to know if we have that kind of admin ;) ;) ;)

Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

#8 niciro

niciro

• Pip
  • 19 Posts:

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:43 PM

to issue a banner, do not worry. admin never said if hyipbucks TWF has paid in advance, so we do not need to worry if twf scam, hyipbucks will not matter. oh yes, do you still active there? and when was the last you get paid? What keeps getting cut???

#9 neng

neng

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1182 Posts:

Posted 01 June 2010 - 06:59 PM

many member are complaining that the admins have lots of deductions on members payment, and now members are complaining with late payments. I wonder how the admins handle the forum

#10 rivha

rivha

• PipPip
  • 235 Posts:

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:49 PM

@neng : as i was said... admin just busy for this week... and he still must complete the work... because of this the payment is delayed.. actually not delayed... 5 days.. and many member complaint before 5 days... that is the fact... ;)

|Best Monitoring Service Site | HYIP | AutoSurf Program|

| RefBack Up to 300% RCB | Trusted and Honest Monitor Program | HYIPZMONITOR.com |

#11 Sooshi

Sooshi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 372 Posts:
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:02 PM

Most of the people requesting payouts have some deductions. Usually it's around 10-20 cents. However, there are one or two people that have had big deductions because the admin didn't want to deny their payments but at the same time they had spammed the forum. Therefore they're complaining. As to the time it takes to cashout the admin has stated that it takes up to five working days to complete the process. A lot of people were whining after waiting only 1-2 days.

#12 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:20 PM

I agree. Mine I receive from less than 6 hours to more than 5 days. But I never complain. Because I receive from 85 to 100% of what I'm trying to cashout.. But theirs also half true to the complains of other members. First their is an increase in denied payments..Second I was also been deducted. For the first time I earn 40% of my original cashout..This is only for the first time since I joined last February. And I don't find it as a coincidence .

#13 Sooshi

Sooshi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 372 Posts:
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 June 2010 - 02:53 AM

Well the admin is now hiring someone to make the payments to people. We'll see how that plays out.

#14 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:42 AM

members had troubled on this forum as I am reading about there experience so in this situation I feel happy that i did not depend on this forum as it was not smooth going for members and I think it is better to be active on forums where we can feel comfortable.

#15 Sooshi

Sooshi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 372 Posts:
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 June 2010 - 02:28 PM

@bestlooser: It really is a great forum. 4 cents a post and you get paid in every section but the Paid by subsection. The only "trouble" people had was that they spammed and had their payments denied. Either that, or they waited only 1-2 days and then screaming that it took too long.

#16 suneesh007

suneesh007

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 Posts:
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:26 PM

Well the admin is now hiring someone to make the payments to people. We'll see how that plays out.

yeah you are right admin is searching for assistants to cross check the posts of members and make payments....admin had one before but that assistant was strict than admin who denied even the quality posts and the legit member's request was just denied for no reason,and most of them have left the forum..

#17 Sooshi

Sooshi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 372 Posts:
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 June 2010 - 12:15 AM

Yup. So hopefully, the increased leniency of whoever takes up this job will attract more members.

#18 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 05 June 2010 - 11:18 AM

This site is back to its old payment method. It means you can cashout once a week only.. I also prefer this way. Right now I have a dollar pending and another to cashout if I got paid. So the cashout rules is one at a time.

#19 Sooshi

Sooshi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 372 Posts:
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 June 2010 - 06:58 PM

That's a good thing I hope. Everyone, make sure you post payment proofs when you do get paid. This site has gotten a bad rap that it really doesn't deserve.

#20 suneesh007

suneesh007

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 758 Posts:
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 05 June 2010 - 07:06 PM

so they will make payments once a week..then there is no point in having such a low minimum payout... if he had fixed to the $3 or $4,it will be able to reach by one week time...i guess the low minimum payout is only for attracting more members to the forum...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com