Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

XeroFX - XeroFX.cz.cc

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 rsa10

rsa10

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 925 Posts:
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:11 AM

Yeah from the looks of it the admin has not mentioned any plans that they would transfer the site to a much safer domain site. I think they need to consider that as an important investment on their part. I am for sure if they are really investing the money they could easily recover that investment besides relying on their member's funding.

#22 hyipmon

hyipmon

• PipPip
  • 190 Posts:

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:01 PM

Payment proof removed, -2 cents/points.

Edited by sinip, 03 March 2011 - 09:25 AM.

#23 sus

sus

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1718 Posts:

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:25 PM

I joined this program yesterday went in the minifx plan with $5.00. And today got a nice email :))
Dear
Thank you for investing in our Mini FX - Plan 3. Your $5.00 Principal Investment will be added to our forex trading account(s) for Monday 15th of November 2010.

Your first of 5 weekly payment(s) will commence from Thursday 18th November 2010.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
XeroFX
And heres my deposit yesterday:
Date: 11/14/2010 3:30 PM
Batch: 49187XFX
From Account: U55332xx
Amount: $5.00
Memo: username:xxx minifx plan 3 $5.00

So now im gonna wait a few days until 18th come and hope for the best. I have to say this program so far what ive been able to check pays and really do trades.
So it will be 5 weeks of waiting:)
Only 3 for to reach bep...

#24 fairooz

fairooz

• Pip
  • 88 Posts:

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:49 AM

Sounds good. But i am hearing it now.
How can you make sure about the site? They just use free domain. Well, there don't have even a 10 bucks to register to a good domain? lol.
THIS IS HOW I EARN $40 Everyday!!
YOU CAN, IF YOU HAVE A LIBERTY RESERVE!
[font="[font="Trebuchet MS"]Century Gothic[/font]"][/font]

#25 sirwilly

sirwilly

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 900 Posts:

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:55 AM

I tied loading ths site and it directed me to xerofx.info which was simply a parked domain. Perhaps, this site is offline already. However, the cz.cc subdomain is actually a free domain being offered by the same owners of co.cc domains.
Unbelievable 20 Cents per Post Forum!
FxFred.com

#26 flameblue59

flameblue59

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 412 Posts:

Posted 08 December 2010 - 02:32 PM

I think the site is not trusted. no payment proof in this thread. and it used free domain. i think the admin not serious to build an business.

#27 nehmer

nehmer

The Dark Defender

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5281 Posts:
  • LocationCDOC

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:42 AM

XeroFx Admin Update
He is hack again in his lr I just hope this will sort out somehow next week :/
A long delay is making me sick

Dear XeroFX - Private Investment Club Members and Investors.

A belated Happy New Year !?!...

Firstly, I must apologies for my lack of communication over the holiday period. In line with our website Terms and Conditions we had a two week 'Non-Trading' period during this time.

Yes. The forex markets have been open, but it is a much more risky time to trade and many brokers also increase the spreads during this period. Making trading opportunities less profitable.

Secondly, due to unforeseen circumstances I have been away for longer than planned. Therefore, I've suggested that a double payment week would commence from today and tomorrow and that normal Club activities will continue.

Mini FX Plans

I meant to send out a newsletter before the holiday period informing Members and investors that the original Mini FX Plans 1, 2 and 3 (only) would be closing and that everyone active in those Plans would be paid out in full in Jan. This has now been completed :)

The original Mini FX Plans 1, 2 and 3 have been replaced with 5 new Membership Share Combo Plans and Members can now hold up to 10 Club Membership Shares.

We now officially accept Global Digital Pay and Euro Gold Cash for Club Membership Shares and Investments.

Some Bad News.

On my return and after making some transfers from our trading accounts in preparation for Thursdays payments; I attempted to log into the Clubs main Liberty Reserve account only to be met with an 'Incorrect Password' response. So, I tried again and received the same message...

So, I sent a password reset to our Gmail account, which the LR system accepted and proceeded to login to the Gmail account to retrieve the new password etc.

On gaining access to the Liberty Reserve account I discovered that it had been 'hacked'. I wish I was making this up, but sadly I'm not. There were multiple 'logins' starting from 01/08/2011 right up to 01/12/2011 just before I regained access. An API had been enabled and IP Security switched off ! The IP's range from Russia, Spain and Italy and for what it's worth here is the log;

01/12/2011 17:01 80.92.200.68 Login
01/12/2011 11:40 87.105.250.10 Login
01/11/2011 23:53 85.236.162.116 Login
01/11/2011 12:03 62.37.237.16 Login
01/11/2011 09:45 62.72.114.178 Login
01/10/2011 21:18 62.240.166.19 Login
01/10/2011 17:18 82.140.10.67 Login
01/10/2011 12:55 70.88.222.53 Login
01/10/2011 08:13 62.212.184.10 Login
01/09/2011 23:48 82.140.10.67 Login
01/09/2011 19:16 87.105.250.10 Login
01/09/2011 13:28 194.204.64.75 Login
01/09/2011 08:45 77.109.131.114 Login
01/08/2011 23:07 81.174.56.28 Login
01/08/2011 10:10 89.253.190.178 Login

I have started the abuse / complaints procedure with Liberty Reserve and I'm still waiting the '72hrs' for a response.

I'm now very concerned for the security of the Liberty Reserve system. I have always logged in from the same PC and secure network, I have the latest anti-virus, anti-spyware and anti-keylogger software installed on my PC and in my browser. I delete my session cookies and I'm very security aware etc, etc.

Anyway, I have acted quickly to re-secure the accounts, with success, but this of course does not fix the loss.

I have created a new LR account and made a personal transfer to compensate for the issue. I have made additional transfers from our broker accounts to make the payouts and to reasure everyone asap.

However, I also have problems accessing the Perfect Money account as someone ( probably the same hackers ) have reported my Gmail and other email accounts incorrectly for 'Abuse' and I'm trying to resolve access issues.

All accounts are now secured accept for the Perfect Money account access. Which I hope to resolve quickly also. Again, all payments will continue and be made asap, even if I resort to creating additional accounts.

Our Forex Trading Activities

In addition to the above issues our profitable trading activities have also been reduced by the fact that a GRID system we trade on the AUDNZD if heavily restricting our cash flow. The AUDNZD hit a new all time high just before the holidays and although it is now falling it has effected our other trading systems and profits.

Please don't miss understand me, XeroFX has never had a losing Weeks trading ! In fact we are always more than 10% in profit ourselves from invested capital including your returns and as I have said before the Club's capital continues to grow. However, this does not equal 'free' capital, as we require our base capital to earn your / our profits.

With more than two weeks of 'non-trading' and the above issues, cash flow is suffering...

Monitor Reports

The few Monitors that we do use, as always, have assumed the worse and unfairly either put us on 'waiting' or 'not paying' status. This should not be the case and does not help the situation for anyone. We have now mostly resolved this and we show 'paying' which is always our intention and the case. We are different and always will be.

I don't need to say anymore about this, please don't damage our good reputation in favor of scams just because I'm on holiday for 2 weeks.

How to Continue ?

This is not the end. Far from it....

However, I have no choice but to re-structure the payments and change the sites investment terms slightly to secure the longevity and prosperity of our Club for all Members.

I could say that we are closing and return everyone's funds to break even or profit, as per our website terms and conditions, but I see no need for this currently, as long as we continue to earn profits and make profitable trades.

I hope that most of you will agree that you will be happy reaching profit and completing the Plans within a longer time scale than for us to close our XeroFX - Private Investment Club.

Micro FX Plan 1 and 2 will remain unchanged and payments will be made asap over the coming weeks.

The Standard FX and Macro FX Plans will be extended to 40 weeks and be paid Monthly until further notice.

The website will be updated asap to this effect. If your existing payment is currently for an Even Week you will receive your next payment around the 31st of Jan. 2011. If your existing payment is for an Odd Week you will receive a payment before the 31st of Jan. 2011 and asap. This is so all Members payments are converted to the Monthly schedule.

Given all of the above we are working hard to make the best out of a bad situation. Our Terms and Conditions state that we have 28 days to catch up on payments before suggesting alternative action. Which takes us to beyond January when we should of resolved the situation completely.

If and when we can re-establish our original payment terms we will honor our existing investors to that effect i.e. if we can pay your total Plan early and see fit to do so, we shall.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

XeroFX

P.S. Please continue to support us in the forums. New investment and new Members will greatly help in our current situation. I will be working all weekend to resolve issues as well as entering some web chats.

Please Avoid sending Perfect Money deposits until further notice.

JSS Tripler - 2% Passive Income
FXLotrebates - World's Highest Forex Rebates

#28 flameblue59

flameblue59

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 412 Posts:

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:46 AM

This site is not good. it using free domain cz.cc . and i think the admin not getting hacked. he just lie about it.

#29 nehmer

nehmer

The Dark Defender

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5281 Posts:
  • LocationCDOC

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:39 AM

XeroFX Admin Update

Dear XeroFX - Private Investment Club - Members and Investors,

We are currently in the process of re-calculating all 'FX Plan' payments following the necessary Monthly adjustments to ensure the future success and longevity of our Club for all Members.

As you know we are in tough economic times. Moreover, some elements of this e-currency / investment 'industry' make it increasingly difficult for legitimate providers to operate real investment opportunities successfully.

Despite our previously mentioned difficulties and lack of communication, for which we apologies, we have been working hard to resolve our issues and fix the situation.

We have ourselves suffered non-payment / delayed payments by various brokers and e-currency transfer providers, despite having 'verified' accounts. Aspects of our profitable trading have also suffered as a result of additional unforeseen problems with our main partners and sponsors.

However, we are making great progress to recover as fast a possible and resolve the situation, somewhat at our own expense. Our trading activities, as always, remain highly profitable. Which is why we do what we do and even bothered to create our XeroFX - Private Investment Club in the first place.

Now that the new FX Plan adjustments are available on the website and our ROI is certainly long-term sustainable on mass, perhaps some of our existing Club Members already in profit from completed Plans will consider new investments and re-investment to improve our cash flow.

Catch-up payments will continue to flow out ASAP as we receive our own withdrawals and e-currency deposits / transfers. We estimate that normal service will be fully restored by the end of February 2011. We have large rebates due to the Club before that date.

We hope that the Plan adjustments are well received and that the token payouts and Membership Share payments to all Members during this difficult time have not gone unnoticed.

To be honest, most of you would be very surprised at the low level of support for our Club, despite our constant stream of up-to-date payments in the past.

Please continue to support us and make our XeroFX - Private Investment Club as stable and consistent as it always has been in the past.

We have few doubts that we will remain on-line for years to come and that we will be paying our Members and Investors long after the other so called 'investments' in your portfolio have packed up and gone forever.

Our new website is still very much in development and really this is still only the start !

All of our e-currency accounts are now active and secure (as far as we know) So, let the payments and investments continue to flow as normal :)

Thank You.

Best Regards,

XeroFX.

Additional:

TurboFX and GoldFX

TurboFX did not receive the level of interest or investment to sustain a realistic return. However, the account did more than double all Members $12.50 LR investments. All TurboFX Members will receive this return on their investment, as well as x2 FREE $12.50 LR ongoing additional Club Membership Shares in XeroFX :) The website will be updated accordingly.

New GoldFX Plans will be added to the XeroFX Main Plans in Mid. 2011.

Thank You.

JSS Tripler - 2% Passive Income
FXLotrebates - World's Highest Forex Rebates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com