Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Global Digital Pay - Globaldigitalpay.com

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 daily5dollars

daily5dollars

• PipPip
  • 137 Posts:

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:04 PM

About Global Digital Pay is fully owned by Digital Trade Network Ltd, a British Virgin Islands company, incorporated in 2008. Its owners have been involved in the digital currency exchange industry since 2002. After many turbulent years of fraudulent or incompetent digital currency payment providers creating uncertainty and mistrust in the industry, it became obvious that a new digital currency was needed urgently. This new digital currency had to be immediately accepted as trustworthy and managed by an experienced team that had an existing track record of consistency, honesty and credibility. Hence, Global Digital Pay was founded. Transaction Fees Global Digital Pay is determined to be competitive and cost effective. So we have a simple fee structure with no hidden surprises. Account opening Free Pay/Transfer funds Free Receive funds USD 1% (maximum fee capped at USD 1.99) per transaction. EUR 1% (maximum fee capped at EUR 1.50) per transaction. GBP 1% (maximum fee capped at GBP 1.25) per transaction. Security PIN reset: Free To add funds to your account or to withdraw funds out of your account you need to use an Exchange Agent.

#2 kaice

kaice

• Pip
  • 30 Posts:

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:13 AM

You said I need to use an exchange merchant and I think the payment processor will be better if it have its own transferring system (I mean credit card , debit card, bank transfer etc..) . So it will be more trustful and more easy than having to find someone trusted on the web for that.

#3 mukeshsuthar

mukeshsuthar

• PipPip
  • 107 Posts:
  • LocationJalore,Rajasthan,India

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:52 AM

thanks for post this useful information.

#4 cashcore

cashcore

• PipPip
  • 103 Posts:

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:54 AM

thank you for the globaldigitalpay introduction.

#5 djfritz

djfritz

• PipPip
  • 176 Posts:

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:13 PM

You said I need to use an exchange merchant and I think the payment processor will be better if it have its own transferring system (I mean credit card , debit card, bank transfer etc..) . So it will be more trustful and more easy than having to find someone trusted on the web for that.

Actually they are offering GDP debit card where you can transfer your funds in it and used like regular debit card to pay bills, to shop, withdraw etc. but of course their is a corresponding transaction fee which I find it not convenient.

#6 arnankim

arnankim

• Pip
  • 57 Posts:

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:26 PM

I looked EP and TCC forum used that for pay their member. I also liked this payment processor because have rate better. I hope in some time next, i can making account in globaldigitalpay.

#7 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:05 AM

I looked some PTP sites provide payment through GDP and some sites gave promotion when we asked payment in GDP. Usually, minimum payout if we used GDP is lower than another payment processor but I didn't like to use GDP. I still prefer to use LR now.

#8 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:16 PM

Just wondering what exchanger do you use if you want to exchange your GDP to LR or PP or AP? Just wondering because right now I want to earn as many funds as I can in GDP if theirs is a demand on buy and sell and exchange. But as long I don't see any exchanger that really exchange and cater LR and PP and AP then I will hold it for a while.

#9 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:46 AM

Its really hard to post in this thread especially since GDP is not really that popular. I know its really hard to make a living online but its also hard to have lots of ecurrency and payments processors. That why I prefer to use LR and PP only. Others than that like GDP its all back up for me.

#10 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:37 PM

Just commonsense. Why will you going to use GDP when theirs LR to use. its much more popular and regularly used. So in short if your good online you just simply use LR than GDP. Why use less popular right? The best way to earn online is always to use the best not the lease ecurrency.

#11 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:07 AM

Its almost a month since I last post in here. I just want to update this thread for GDP sake. I know theirs only me right now who is posting in this thread and I have a dilemma right now. If I don't post in here many newbies and some old poster will think that GDP is not a good ecurrency. Actually GDP is not good but not bad either. Its just that its not that popular.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com