Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Neteller - Neteller.com

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 daily5dollars

daily5dollars

• PipPip
  • 137 Posts:

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:12 PM

Want to move your money? Buy securely at any store, pay at your favourite sites or send money to friends—a NETELLER account can do it all. Free instant transfers to merchants: Make fast and secure payments to your favourite sites and get money in and out with popular deposit and withdrawal options. Online Payment Options : Cash withdrawals and secure online shopping. Use Net+ cards to make ATM withdrawals and pay securely on and offline with the money in your NETELLER account. NETELLER app for your online life More than just a desktop application, the NETELLER app comes fully loaded with features and widgets, including a quick-view of your NETELLER balance and the Net+ virtual card which helps you securely spend your money online. With select news widgets, you’ll also get the latest gaming stories delivered right to your desktop. (Windows only) Send Money Online : Send money securely to friends and family or whoever you want around the world. Security While internet security was once solely the domain of geeks and the paranoid alike, it’s important that everyone know they’re surfing safely. That doesn’t mean, however, that you should have to waste time worrying about security...that’s what NETELLER is here for. We’re all about keeping your money safe. We keep your money safe It’s not enough for us to simply move your money quickly. We have to make sure it gets where you want it safely too. How do we do it? From industry-leading encryption to secure data centres, firewalls and anti-virus software to data classification, we do what it takes to keep your details secure. And to top it all off, we’ve embedded identity verification services in place so that no one can use your identity but you. Link: www.neteller.com

#2 christmas_

christmas_

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1284 Posts:

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:14 PM

Actually I have a feeling that neteller services are mainly used for online gambling. I went to many online gambling websites. All of them support neteller and moneybrookers rather than the usual AP, LR or PP.

#3 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 13 July 2010 - 03:08 AM

i dont go to gamble site so that i won't use this much. but it is good that we have better option in betting in gambling site. but this one is not popular yet. so it is hardly used at all.

#4 kaice

kaice

• Pip
  • 30 Posts:

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:38 AM

I was happy when I see this payment processor first time in neobux when they declared that they starting accept it with paypal and alertpay and they said the reason that PP and AP dont accept some countries so they use it for those countries that PP AP dont. So I rushed to nettler to get one as my country not accepted by PP Ap. But :unsure: I was shocked to see that my country Syria , also not listed in nettler :D :D :D

#5 mukeshsuthar

mukeshsuthar

• PipPip
  • 107 Posts:
  • LocationJalore,Rajasthan,India

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:48 AM

neteller is really good and populer payment processor.

#6 christmas_

christmas_

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1284 Posts:

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:40 AM

Hey friends, do you still know where can we use Neteller ? Does it support any merchants ?

Till today I still only see soccer betting websites supporting Neteller (Hence you can use Neteller to join these soccer betting websites to bet soccer)

Is this the only method to spend Neteller money ?

#7 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:12 AM

i have an account with them. i may use neteller to get paid from UWC forex broker or from neobux. i do not know a lot of merchants that are using neteller currently.
Posted Image

#8 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 18 March 2011 - 12:15 PM

@wasi
If you could get some funds in this payment processor, that was good but how did
you get your funds to your local bank? I never knew exchanger for Neteller.

#9 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:22 PM

i am not planning to use neteller a lot. i do not know if i will ever use this payment processor to participate in a transaction. to send money to my local bank account, i can use paypal or alertpay.
Posted Image

#10 hungama

hungama

• Pip
  • 6 Posts:

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:00 AM

can neteller is a good payment system? i am unknown about this system. Is it free for the registration or not.

#11 vladstoy

vladstoy

• PipPip
  • 110 Posts:
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

PTC service called Neobux, once great PTC, is the only service on the net, as far as I know, that using Neteller as one of payment processor. If there is not Neobux, I believe most of the people probably wouldn't know it's existing at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com