Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Is Paypal a good payment processor?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#41 neng

neng

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1182 Posts:

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:40 AM

So for now Paypal will continue be strict.
Anyway, I wonder did I mention here or not, but Paypal doesn't support PTP or PTC or whatever to use their services...

https://cms.paypal.c...&locale.x=en_GB

Above link is the prohibited activities by Paypal. Read through the lines and you can find that Paypal doesn't support such online earnings (though not really written down. It's written down in an indirect way)

thanks for sharing this link buddy, yes as i had read it is not clearly stated
but reading it between the lines they do not support PTP forums and the like
HyipSCOPE.org | Vigilantly Providing 'REAL' Program Status

Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

#42 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:32 PM

so you are saying that they are not allowing their site to be used by ptp forums also. that is quite strict for paypal to do so. before they were allowing ptp but only ptc sites they don't allow. i guess that is why most forums i am into now pays by LR instead of PP. i don't often use Paypal now as it is not widely used in ptp forum unlike before. but still i am still happy using it in mylot. so i think they are still good payment processor because of that.

#43 mukeshsuthar

mukeshsuthar

• PipPip
  • 107 Posts:
  • LocationJalore,Rajasthan,India

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:15 AM

yes, paypal is good and better payment proceser than other.

#44 cashcore

cashcore

• PipPip
  • 103 Posts:

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:05 AM

yes, it's good, once my fund in Paypal of $10 was used up by some unauthorised access, I had complained immediately at resolution center, in the night time, and after few hours in the morning, when I checked my PP, then I found the missing $10 back in my account, PP dealt with the 3rd party and brought my fund back from them, such a nice popular processor, it is.

that's great you are very lucky for fast refund process by paypal.

#45 cashcore

cashcore

• PipPip
  • 103 Posts:

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:08 AM

well to me paypal is a good payment processor when it comes to direct bank deposit and online shoppin payment cart.

#46 deepakverma

deepakverma

• Pip
  • 22 Posts:
  • LocationIndia

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:52 PM

Paypal is a very good payment processor for its reliablity and security.
It is the fastest way to pay online.

#47 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 10 December 2010 - 07:36 PM

paypal is big company not just site.they also have building and they have operate since 2000 and this payment processor also use by ebay for thansaction method so this payment processor good enough.

#48 houssineche

houssineche

• Pip
  • 93 Posts:

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:00 AM

Honestly speaking, other than their strict rules, Paypal is perfect in every way.

The best part is that if you complain your account has been misused and money has been misused, Paypal will investigate and if they catch the culprit, your money will be returned, and the other party's account will be frozen and blocked by Paypal.

Paypal's resolve dispute services is very good. I don't see any other payment processors have such good services.

#49 christmas_

christmas_

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1284 Posts:

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:30 AM

Paypal is always good.
One of the best thing is that all those targeted countries of Paypal has its own localized branch, and therefore every country need not rely on Paypal US for assistance. They can just rely on their own country's branch for assistance.

Of course there are some countries who are unhappy with Paypal due to many reasons but I am confident Paypal has their own reasons to why they don't target specific countries or withdraw their services from specific countries

#50 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 05 January 2011 - 01:52 AM

i don't understand this paypal localized branch. what is the purpose of this localized website of paypal. like in the philippines, there is the paypal.com.ph. what is the difference if we sign up in US site or in our local site. i am quite confused with this one. and the benifits of this one.

#51 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:06 AM

i don't understand this paypal localized branch. what is the purpose of this localized website of paypal. like in the philippines, there is the paypal.com.ph. what is the difference if we sign up in US site or in our local site. i am quite confused with this one. and the benifits of this one.

Simple. Different country has different rate and rules. So having a particular site for particular country can make support response much easier for the support also study the rules of paypal. So for example your an indian account holder. They know that in india its not allowed to send via personal etc. etc.

#52 rage35

rage35

• PipPip
  • 111 Posts:

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:31 PM

In my own point of view, paypal is the best payment processor since many website have been using paypal to make transactions online. There's no problem when you are withdrawing your account from your paypal account direct to your bank account. There's an ease in making purchases to websites. I can received payments instantly.

#53 djfritz

djfritz

• PipPip
  • 176 Posts:

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:20 PM

The ones who are satisfied here are those members who's countries is not restricted by paypal or if there is;it's not so much of a burden. The ones who are unsatisfied are those countries that paypal has put so much of a rule that is really stressful to bear.

#54 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:59 AM

The ones who are satisfied here are those members who's countries is not restricted by paypal or if there is;it's not so much of a burden. The ones who are unsatisfied are those countries that paypal has put so much of a rule that is really stressful to bear.

Actually its the other way around. The rules are the same but the features are not. Like for example. In indian account holder. They can't send funds via personal then others. Does this mean they have different rules? No. Problem is lack of it. The rules of indian banks has lack some provisions for international standard. That why theirs no features in indian account holder that you can send via personal then others.

#55 djfritz

djfritz

• PipPip
  • 176 Posts:

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:25 AM

Thanks bulastika for pointing out my mistake, I learned a lot from you.

By the way have you heard of paypal virtual debit card? this is new to me so to those who doesn't know yet here's the complete details:

https://www.paypal.c...estions-outside

#56 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:48 PM

i also need to know some information about paypal debit card, i do not know if paypal offers debit card. if it offers debit card and the card can be used in ATM machines worldwide, it may be helpful to me.
Posted Image

#57 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:05 PM

I think Paypal is wonderful payment processor because this payment processor supported us to transfer
from Paypal directly to our local bank account. With this way, we didn't need any exchangers to exchange
our account to real money. This could only be done by Paypal.

#58 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:59 AM

yes because we can withdraw our money from paypal directly into our bank account, that makes them the best one i think. that is why i find it easy or very easy to withdraw my money from paypal. within 2 to 3 days i will receive the money already.

#59 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:36 AM

@indieover
That was right. Paypal has cooperation with some local banks in some countries. So we didn't need to be worry
about our funds in Paypal couldn't be exchanged. We could easily use local bank to give rate how much that we
got in our local bank.

#60 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 06 March 2011 - 12:48 PM

i think we still get more money withdrawing our money in paypal to our bank account. than selling our LR in exchangers . despite the fees in paypal in receiving money i still get bigger amount when i finally receive in my local currency. so i still think it is good to get paid by paypal .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com