Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

WHICH ONE IS BETTER XP or VISTA

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Techsavyishan

Techsavyishan

• Pip
  • 66 Posts:
  • LocationIndia

Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:26 PM

Hi guys i bought a new laptop which windows shall i install on it XP or Vista...it can support both ??? what do u suggest ?

Any queries? Contact me on YM : techsavyishan

#2 aqibsahib

aqibsahib

• PipPip
  • 104 Posts:

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:02 PM

I think Window XP better then Vista. ;)

#3 olaseni

olaseni

• Pip
  • 19 Posts:
  • LocationNaija

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:04 AM

I think Window XP better then Vista. ;)

it really depends on which one the user of the OS likes. As for me, both OS are good but i prefer xp to vista

#4 Diogo

Diogo

• PipPip
  • 114 Posts:
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:39 AM

Without doubt XP is better. Just beacuse it's much more faster and much more stable, besides another factors, but I think just these 2 are crucial to decides what OS to choose. And of course, it's still an updated system. :)

#5 Guest_llbo1981_*

Guest_llbo1981_*

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:55 AM

Vista is better than XP,if your computer has good hardware

#6 Bradstar

Bradstar

• PipPip
  • 113 Posts:

Posted 11 April 2010 - 03:58 PM

You should install Vista as its the newest one out as it will be much faster more features better security ect. I'm a vista user.

#7 squeaky

squeaky

• Pip
  • 30 Posts:

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:45 AM

I prefer windows XP to VISTA ......better still install both for better experience and features

#8 squeaky

squeaky

• Pip
  • 30 Posts:

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:14 PM

And another reason why you should go for XP is that vistas has some limitations

#9 darkside

darkside

• Pip
  • 99 Posts:

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:33 AM

XP is a way better than vista because when i had vista installed in my pc it had ruin my work my system became slow then i switched back to xp

#10 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:01 AM

I prefer XP. Why change to VISTA if theirs no problem in using XP. beside when I try to use VISTA my laptop slow down. With all this added features VISTA is not as user friendly as XP. Or I'm just bias because I'm using XP since 2003.

#11 vbleble

vbleble

Advanced Member

• 318 Posts:

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:03 AM

I prefer buy another one which can support Windows 7 lol :lol: Ok, I prefer XP although it is old, it's still compatitable to most of the hardwares and softwares. Yet, if you use XP, you can maximize the performace of your laptopm by reducing ram usage by the Windos OS.

LR HeadOrTail Game - Win 250% within seconds!

Selling my signatures on forums(TG, MMG, DTM, GY, DMT, ITM...)for $15 per month. Over 2500 posts on the first page of each thread!

#12 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 747 Posts:
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:34 AM

I prefer buy another one which can support Windows 7 lol :lol:
Ok, I prefer XP although it is old, it's still compatitable to most of the hardwares and softwares. Yet, if you use XP, you can maximize the performace of your laptopm by reducing ram usage by the Windos OS.

I'm still using Windows 2000 most of the time. :) But Between XP and Vista, I vote for XP. Much better choice in every way. Those who'd like to consider Vista should move straight to Windows 7, much better choice.

sinip-republika-srpska.gif

Join ITalkMoney and learn how to make money online. Find me on Google+

#13 Sooshi

Sooshi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 372 Posts:
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 May 2010 - 02:06 PM

If you can't decide between XP and Vista you might as well get Windows 7, it's better than both of them.

#14 talktik

talktik

• PipPip
  • 163 Posts:

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:17 AM

you should install XP,or windows 7,I have try vista before and although they are so concern and look so much concern about security system,they forget that user need more then just windows security ,they need speed and reliability,vista I think cut this consideration further and spill it in security issue
emails.co.cc look for concept

#15 Sooshi

Sooshi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 372 Posts:
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:27 PM

@talktik: I admit that there were security issues earlier on, but other than that, Vista is a fine operating system. It's just that when compared to Windows 7, it's better in every aspect, so you shouldn't even be considering an older OS. The reason why people still go for XP is because of speed. But if you have a powerful enough computer, which pretty much most systems out in the market right now are, there should be no worries. Besides, XP is outdated and support for it is planned to be discontinued in a few years. Might as well jump into Windows 7.

#16 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:59 AM

for easiness of us i prefer xp. but for those techie kind of people i think that vista is best and has lots of feature than xp. but still i don't like to bother to learn how to use vista, i am just contented that i am very much familiar with how to use xp and i don't like to get into the hassle of learning how to use another OS. xp is great already though vista is much better.

#17 Sooshi

Sooshi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 372 Posts:
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:45 AM

@indieover: I don't think there's any need to be worried about learning how to use a new OS. Most of the stuff remains the same, it looks a lot nicer though.

#18 giridhar123

giridhar123

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 340 Posts:

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:10 AM

I prefer only windows xp but not vista.

#19 Guest_naoj128_*

Guest_naoj128_*

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:38 PM

XP is a user friendly type of operating system as all of its features are basic to those who are not so familiar with the computer settings this is best. Vista on the other hand is also a good operating system, one of its features is to ask you whether you want to continue a program or not, you will always have this pop up box when you try to do some changes on your computer like installing a new applications or changing some admin settings on it. That's normal you don't have to worry about it. t just a form of notification that you are about to make some changes on your computer. Vista requires a higher type of computer features like memory or RAM (it refers to computer speed performance).I could say XP is more basic than windows vista but both are good operating system it is really matter of what type of user are you. If you are into more graphics go for vista if you are just a surfer and all you do to your computer is email and internet stuff you can go for XP.

#20 ehsanji

ehsanji

• Pip
  • 6 Posts:
  • LocationQuetta

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:57 PM

Whether it is compatibility or coolness or support or softness or the easiness or whatever, the vote goes to Windows XP. Just make sure you have it with service pack 3 and updated, and you are all set to go. I used Vista, but I couldn’t miss Windows XP for a long.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com