Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

WHICH ONE IS BETTER XP or VISTA

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_masud69_*

Guest_masud69_*

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:54 PM

It depends on the configuration of your laptop. If the laptop configuration is higher that is RAM is above 1GB and processor is above 2.5GHz it is best to install Vista OS, otherwise it is recommended for you to install WinXP OS.

Attached Files

#22 rohit

rohit

• PipPip
  • 214 Posts:

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:09 PM

i will choose xp..............

#23 Tommy172

Tommy172

• Pip
  • 3 Posts:

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:53 AM

I wouldn't choose either anymore, Windows 7 has been out long enough that all the bugs are ironed out with the SP1. If you absolutely had to choose, though, I'd go with XP. Vista is a resource hog.

#24 clodiapulchra

clodiapulchra

• Pip
  • 0 Posts:

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:03 PM

Personally my preferred OS is XP because it is user friendly one of the successful products of Microsoft and vista is on 100% success full.
Relocate to new Office space in Liverpool to boost your business.

#25 AnneNick

AnneNick

• Pip
  • 1 Posts:

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:03 PM

I too had the same confusion once I bought a new lap top, the best thing you could do is use xp in the beginning and then once you get used to it skip to the vista. Both are effective but need to get the ideal experience.

#26 dicky

dicky

• Pip
  • 1 Posts:

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:36 AM

i love win xp :P

#27 StephenAmell

StephenAmell

• Pip
  • 0 Posts:

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:36 AM

Actually Xp is better than vista. Vista is failure version of windows like 2000.
Same day loans are an easy way to get cash aids right away.

#28 Posterking22

Posterking22

• Pip
  • 16 Posts:

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

I suggest you to use Windows Vista because it is better for fast perfomance CPUs of laptops.

#29 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 746 Posts:
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:20 AM

Vista over XP? You must be joking. :) Anyway Vista is now fully obsolete after Windows 7 and 8 appeared...

sinip-republika-srpska.gif

Join ITalkMoney and learn how to make money online. Find me on Google+

#30 john00

john00

• Pip
  • 2 Posts:

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

don t install xp or vista install windows 7 on your laptop, windows 7 has more features than others

#31 emmiehunk

emmiehunk

• Pip
  • 0 Posts:

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:34 PM

I will prefer windows xp to windows vista as it has very nice graphical user interface.It has already installed driver while in vista we have to install drivers from various resources.XP is better in every aspect from Vista.

#32 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 746 Posts:

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:32 PM

And Windows XP has reached the "end of life" so it is high time to replace it with either Windows 7 or 8.1.

#33 Abubaker Khalid

Abubaker Khalid

• Pip
  • 22 Posts:

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:23 AM

XP could be a user friendly kind of software package as all of its options or basic to people who don't seem to be therefore aware of the pc settings this is often best. prospect on the opposite hand is additionally an honest software package,One amongest its options is to raise you whether or not you wish to continue a program or not, you'll continuously have this appear box once you try and do some changes on your laptop like putting in a brand new applications or dynamic  some admin settings thereon. that is traditional you do not got to worry regarding it.It simply a type of notification that you simply or close to create some changes on your laptop.Prospect needs a better kind of laptop options like memory or RAM. :rolleyes:

#34 lamanlupa

lamanlupa

• Pip
  • 6 Posts:

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:49 AM

I am using a Windows 7 laptop right now, but I do not use it as much as I need to. Not unlike my XP, which has been my partner in crime since the beginning. Yes, I've seen it bog down a couple of times and I'm probably waiting for its swan song so to speak, but right now, I trust my XP will still work in the manner that I expect it to work. It has been a long, love affair between me and the XP. And I'm still happy with it, but maybe I'm just being sentimental. 

#35 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 746 Posts:

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:20 PM

Move to Win 10. It is a free upgrade and memory management is noticeably better than in Win 7. Especially if you're running it with "only" 4GB of RAM.

#36 bonna

bonna

• Pip
  • 28 Posts:

Posted 21 December 2017 - 10:56 PM

Both are the best of course. But it depends on your goals, if it's just for toying around - it's XP. But if it's something else - then vista.

#37 Morningster

Morningster

• Pip
  • 75 Posts:

Posted 16 March 2018 - 02:02 PM

Windows XP is the best window as it is quite closer to the 100% security. The programs of the XP windows are quite closer to the Vista. It can be said that the Vista is the fancy form of the XP. Vista is also more complex than the XP.

#38 davidson333

davidson333

• Pip
  • 92 Posts:

Posted 29 March 2018 - 11:13 AM

I've used XP for years - skipped right over Vista because of all the initial problems. I use Win7 64bit because I have 6G of RAM. I like Win7 and have nothing bad to say about it.

#39 Cart

Cart

• Pip
  • 77 Posts:

Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:05 AM

XP windows is the best window for the laptops and computer as it is really compatible and easy to use. Vista is little bit difficult to handle due to its low popularity as compared to the XP. I have intalled XP windows on my both laptops and I am enjoying a lot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com