Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

blogging with wordpress

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Tybridges07

Tybridges07

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 774 Posts:
  • LocationMakurdi, Nigeria

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:16 PM

I have been a blogger for about a year now and I am pretty good at it when it comes to SEO and setup. I used to use blogger but I decided to switch to wordpress which I consider to be more professional and advance when compared with other blogging flatforms. I am still trying to understand wordpress more espercially part of autobloging. Lets share our knowledge by giving Tips and techniques on how to go about wordpress here.
http://blog.articlereprint.co.cc
Buy links on a PageRank3 (PR3) blog for just $3 per month PM me to buy

#2 David

David

• PipPip
  • 163 Posts:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 12:24 AM

For everyone here interested in making a partnership with me, for selling natural products, weather you have or not a Wordpress blog, I can give you as well as my team, full time support for it.

#3 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:42 PM

Its a nice way to earn really. I also want to earn via blogging. I admin. I'm a slow learner. But once I learn I have good time improving it. In a car I'm a diesel engine. I need to warm up before I can run. But the only advantage I have is patience. I have a blog for a year. Sad to say I still earn zero..lolz..

#4 saltox

saltox

• Pip
  • 41 Posts:
  • LocationCabugao Ilocos Sur

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:50 PM

this is my chance to earn from my blog. can you help me setting up my blog, i want to try adsense but the thing is i have 3 accounts disabled by google. what is the right step to setup a blog with google adsense?

#5 Forumtech

Forumtech

• PipPip
  • 210 Posts:
  • LocationLagos

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:13 AM

What i would like to know are the most advantageous tool about wordpress than blogger.

#6 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 07 September 2010 - 04:29 AM

I keep reading that word press is much professional than blogger.but I'm not sure about word ress as I've not tried that using.but blogger seems to learn compared with wordpress.

#7 donnyjoy

donnyjoy

• Pip
  • 9 Posts:
  • Locationwww.hotbuzznews.net

Posted 07 October 2010 - 12:02 AM

what wordpress do you mean? if you want to use wordpress.org it is better for you to have your own domain and own hosting. To use wordpress is very easy. There are so many free themes outside or you can buy a premium theme with awesome design. The important thing if you wanna have autoblog by using wordpress you must have wprobot plugin. It can change your blog to be good autoblog that can give you money
<a href="http://clixer.info">Top PTC just $0,05 payout</a> - <a href="http://freexwallpape...paper.com">Free hot wallpaper</a> - <a href="http://hotbuzznews.net">Top update world news</a>

#8 financialbooster

financialbooster

• PipPip
  • 105 Posts:

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:39 PM

only thing i don't like in wordpress is not every thing is free, blogger provide every thing for free except the domain name .com. in wordpress even for advertising you need to pay them......

#9 Facevalue

Facevalue

• Pip
  • 3 Posts:

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:59 PM

It is rather very unfortunate that I am not that good at wordpress. I really love to blog. I do it almost on daily basis but I am now trying to seriously master wordpress. It helps a lot in blogging.

#10 apnamoney

apnamoney

• Pip
  • 45 Posts:

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:17 AM

yeah blogging with wordpress feels like prfessional thing.i too doing blogging since two years but still learning about the keyword and seo thing.

#11 rajneshkumar

rajneshkumar

• Pip
  • 36 Posts:

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:25 AM

wordpress is best the blogspot so much theme seo plugin add management and so much plugin which help to make Money too

#12 Tegan22

Tegan22

• Pip
  • 1 Posts:
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:06 AM

I have blog accounts is both wordpress and blogger. I find wordpress as an easy blogging site with many widgets. The post gets pinned automatically.

#13 manisha06

manisha06

• Pip
  • 1 Posts:

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:50 PM

There are so many free themes outside or you can buy a premium theme with awesome design. The important thing if you wanna have autoblog by using wordpress you must have wprobot plugin.

Nice bro .. good to see here..

Edited by sinip, 18 October 2011 - 10:16 PM.
Advertising links removed.

#14 Tirus

Tirus

• PipPip
  • 103 Posts:

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:18 PM

I see a lot of people are preferring Wordpress over Blogger. The one thing that stands out for me is the fact that you can install plugins on your blog on wordpress which I think is cool. There is a vast availability of plugins for wordpress that can improve productivity foryour blog for example in improving the loading time of the blog.

#15 joyce7895

joyce7895

• Pip
  • 40 Posts:

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

wow its a very goodsite the autoblog wordpress its set once and earn lifetime in now a days blogger and writers today makes alot of money,, WHY YOU WORK HARD WHEN YOU CAN WORK SMART

#16 alshuffel

alshuffel

• Pip
  • 10 Posts:

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:46 PM

Well i find blogs to be a really nice way of earning, you dont have to go through the sort of hassle which you tend to go through ppc and other such programs, plus you can really earn alot via blogs.

#17 grace_schlottach22

grace_schlottach22

• Pip
  • 9 Posts:

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:56 PM

Thanks for share brother its really nice

#18 Dominator4fx

Dominator4fx

• Pip
  • 43 Posts:

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:59 PM

Well i find blogs to be a really nice way of earning, you dont have to go through the sort of hassle which you tend to go through ppc and other such programs, plus you can really earn alot via blogs.

Blogs are helpful as they allow us to be able to communicate with other people and share the views. Also some people are able to earn good income by the way of blogging :)

#19 mdmiko

mdmiko

• Pip
  • 8 Posts:
  • Locationdhaka

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

Thank you so much for share.Really its very nice. :)

#20 ExpertWP

ExpertWP

• Pip
  • 5 Posts:

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:49 AM

I must say that you taken the right decision. With wordpress you can create a dynamic website quite easily. For auto blogging a lot of wordpress plugins are available. You can choose the suitable one. These are some auto blogging plugins

WP RSS Aggregator
WP Robot
Autoblog
Autoblogged

You can get more information on wordpress from my signature site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com