Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Money Vision Forum - www.moneyvisionforum.com

• Please log in to reply
407 replies to this topic

#401 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:34 PM

there is nothing happening as admin and Moderators has left the forum as they have not announced any thing and last time they announced that they will be back but it is really has been long long wait so no come back for this site, if they had to come there can be few more updates but no more updates indicates this forum will not be back.

#402 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:03 PM

i believe admin of moneyvisionforum was online not very long ago, but i do not think he posts a lot in the forum. anyway, maybe admin does not want to continue with the paid to post offer. if that is the case, maybe admin should pay all members that have requested payouts.
Posted Image

#403 trebliw_0

trebliw_0

• PipPip
  • 185 Posts:

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:50 AM

the ratings that they give is good, I'm goin to register and participate at this site as well.

#404 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:18 AM

yes i can not find this thread on some other forums so this thread has been closed on some forums but still this thread is open on some other forums so maybe people still hope that this forum can make a come back as this was strong enough forum so it can make a come back but I guess it will not make a come back.

#405 trebliw_0

trebliw_0

• PipPip
  • 185 Posts:

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:01 AM

yes i can not find this thread on some other forums so this thread has been closed on some forums but still this thread is open on some other forums so maybe people still hope that this forum can make a come back as this was strong enough forum so it can make a come back but I guess it will not make a come back.

if that would be the case, then I think I should wait and see for any progress before I join this site.. <_<

#406 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 11 June 2010 - 04:11 PM

i thin not all the site closed this thread.i can see any other site also allow member to make post in here.but mostly they just make this site as scam site so closed the discussion.i really hope then no more this kind of site again.i really hope then any good admin too

#407 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 12 June 2010 - 01:19 AM

the site is still accessible though and there are still quite a few ads. like 6 ads i see there now. so i guess the site is still earning something from those ads. and i see few post there lately. but generally it is almost without activity at all except for few posts . so i think this is just waiting for the domain and hosting to expire.

#408 boniez

boniez

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 374 Posts:

Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:38 AM

So, this site has been listed as a scam now? I think there is no hope left for the admin so they pay us back. This site it is now very quiet, almost no one is visiting. Even their site staff seldom visit this site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com