Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

How to increase traffic to social bookmarking website?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 healthrocket1

healthrocket1

• Pip
  • 2 Posts:

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:46 AM

Ok i started my own social bookmarking website, and i even paid for, my website to be submitted to 105 other bookmarking website, but still nothing my traffic and users are staying the same, my website can someone please recommend any type of advertising, thanks.

#2 marryj

marryj

• Pip
  • 12 Posts:

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:46 AM

Social bookmarking helps drive traffic to your blog by sharing your bookmarks with other members of the social bookmarking websites.
Aside from driving traffic to your blog you can use social bookmarking sites to connect with people with similar interests, join groups and find useful information and read interesting blog posts.

#3 Alfie

Alfie

• Pip
  • 7 Posts:

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:32 AM

Social bookmarking sites such as Digg, Del.ici.ous and Stumble Upon allow you to share your online content with the world. These sites boost readership and backlinks to your Web site by allowing users to rank articles. A backlink is simply a link to your Web site located on another site.
:)

#4 marryj

marryj

• Pip
  • 12 Posts:

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:19 AM

I think Stumbleupon,Flikr,Dmoz,Diggo That ts best social bookmarking sites & also they will get more traffic to our website.

#5 Katherine464

Katherine464

• Pip
  • 0 Posts:
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:30 AM

i have good Social bookmarking sites List below url. Please sharing your website details.

#6 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 763 Posts:
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:07 PM

Nice list. Did you use it yourself and how about results, did you notice any improvement traffic related?

sinip-republika-srpska.gif

Join ITalkMoney and learn how to make money online. Find me on Google+

#7 sahana

sahana

• Pip
  • 30 Posts:

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:29 AM

Nice Sharing.. I use Search Engine Visibility service to increase traffic for my website. I got this service from TuckTail.com Here they provide you One-click submission of our site in many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc... and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.

#8 georgialio01

georgialio01

• Pip
  • 8 Posts:

Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:58 AM

Ok i started my own social bookmarking website, and i even paid for, my website to be submitted to 105 other bookmarking website, but still nothing my traffic and users are staying the same, my website can someone please recommend any type of advertising, thanks.

For traffic you ned to create backlink from hign DA sites like scoop it

#9 explorebeads

explorebeads

• Pip
  • 15 Posts:

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:48 AM

Thanks for share your information. Its Important for everybody to know about it who want to know.

#10 haimth

haimth

• Pip
  • 15 Posts:

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:35 PM

Hello, to drive the traffic on your social bookmarking website you must have to use the SEO techniques. Also, you can submit your site on the social bookmarking lists like vmoptions, socialmaximizer etc. where people go all the time when they needed to submit a bookmark.

Goodluck!

Haim Toledano

#11 econtentSsixpl

econtentSsixpl

• Pip
  • 1 Posts:
  • LocationNoida

Posted 12 August 2019 - 06:16 AM

There are some points to increase your traffic on social sites

1. Keep active your social sites with new update/posts
  2. Use engaging post
  3. share your post or link using micro blogging activity
  4. share your one site to other sites. For example share your reddit post on all social bookmarking site and share your tumblr post on all social sites accept reddit.
  5. Do image submission or pdf submission for your posts.

Digital marketing agency are also keep updating there social site to increase there traffic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com