Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

How To Add Affiliate link to you website

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Forumtech

Forumtech

• PipPip
  • 210 Posts:
  • LocationLagos

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:52 PM

Friends, I want to know how to add referal link to my website. I mean, if one own a website and want to add a link whereby, a user of my site can use to refer friends. Anyone knows how to do it? Or where to get it done.

#2 giridhar123

giridhar123

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 340 Posts:

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:45 AM

I also dont know and want to know.actual if i know how to create website i can build my money making forum,gpt etc.

#3 apnamoney

apnamoney

• Pip
  • 45 Posts:

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:56 PM

you should be having having some knowledge about all the html coding.if you know that then create a website and publish it.creating your own referral link is not a great deal if you are aware of the coding thing.

#4 Advertise4you

Advertise4you

• Pip
  • 15 Posts:

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:40 AM

just create an ad space and put the image redirect to that what forum software are u using?
Your looking place to advertise your site?Your looking ideas on how to boost your traffic?Do you want hosting for your website?

Then visit us at:www.advertise4you.info

#5 rayees

rayees

• Pip
  • 12 Posts:

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

As an Administrator of your website you have right to edit and publish as per your desire. for adding a referrer link you should have to know the source code of the link which one you want to place in your website. Mostly referrer link ends with user name. Just copy your link and place it in your own website with html source code.

#6 Shelleygreen

Shelleygreen

• Pip
  • 4 Posts:

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:09 AM

Actually what do you mean here  ?

What website you have used ?

I think you can open a space for doing it.  

Good to see it is possible to find the best essay writing services here

#7 Sininfinity

Sininfinity

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1362 Posts:

Posted 13 December 2018 - 06:14 AM

Depend on which software you use. Mostly it will be name "Hyperlink" or "Link" where you can add your referral link to image or text.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com