Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Forex Optimum - Www.forexoptimum.com

company news discussion

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#181 Cart

Cart

• Pip
  • 79 Posts:

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:53 AM

Have you chosen the trader you'd like to invest with? Are you going to choose someone at the top of the rating or someone new?  

#182 Morningster

Morningster

• Pip
  • 76 Posts:

Posted 21 April 2018 - 04:33 PM

I think I'm going to choose someone from the top 5. I haven't made up my mind yet. There are some with who you can count on stable profit but the percentage is too small. Then again, some traders can increase your profit really quickly.  

#183 bonna

bonna

• Pip
  • 28 Posts:

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:34 AM

I think it's better to work with a slower but more stable trader. I know that only professionlas trade within the lamm system but forex is a place where anyone can fail. More often than not, traders with high monthly profit also have higher risks and it's not a very good thing. 

#184 Umakill

Umakill

• Pip
  • 57 Posts:

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:21 AM

I tried to trade with raw materials on Forex Optimum, so far unsuccessfully. Profit is zero, I just wasted time and nerves. It's an unpromising asset. Currency pairs are the best asset in my opinion. Well, and crypt, of course. Everything's clear with them at least.

#185 Surik

Surik

• Pip
  • 76 Posts:

Posted 01 June 2018 - 10:53 AM

I don't know what can be clear for you in currency pairs. This is a volatile asset and its rates sometimes change greatly during the day. And there are no unpromising assets. You just need to understand the specifics of trading with different assets. There are many things to consider. It makes sense to use a long-term strategy when trading with raw materials as well as watch the rate.

#186 Cart

Cart

• Pip
  • 79 Posts:

Posted 02 June 2018 - 11:44 AM

Actually experienced traders advise to trade with different assets to reduce risks. You just have to understand each asset's features first and monitor the market in order to determine the best moments for entering and closing the orders.

#187 Morningster

Morningster

• Pip
  • 76 Posts:

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:58 AM

You need to open a big deposit to make good profit on raw materials and shares, otherwise it makes no sense. And not everyone can afford it at once.

#188 Umakill

Umakill

• Pip
  • 57 Posts:

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:25 AM

Yes, I know. Shares that are growing and knowingly profitable are expensive. And to buy cheap and unknown ones is like a pig in a poke. You can predict the prospect, of course, but it's difficult.

#189 Surik

Surik

• Pip
  • 76 Posts:

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:55 AM

There are risks, but the market is a risky business. I recently traded with crypt and it seemed that I was losing everything at first, but as a result I made good profit. Although I don't usually trade with crypt.

#190 Morningster

Morningster

• Pip
  • 76 Posts:

Posted 14 July 2018 - 02:49 PM

Yeah, there are good moments sometimes. But it's necessary to work hard for them to come. All assets and analyzes reduce but not eliminate the risk.

#191 Surik

Surik

• Pip
  • 76 Posts:

Posted 26 July 2018 - 06:53 AM

I trade currency pairs on forex optimum, just one pair actually – eur/usd. It's has recently jumped due to the news on industrial production, and I managed to close the deal in time. This asset is quite clear to me though, and the others react very unreasonably, as it seems to me.

#192 Cart

Cart

• Pip
  • 79 Posts:

Posted 31 July 2018 - 09:15 AM

When you trade with only one asset, you deprive yourself of many opportunities. For example, I always start with indices. First of all, they are trend indicators and they actually accumulate a lot of things. Of course you need to take a lot of things into account, both economical and political.

#193 Morningster

Morningster

• Pip
  • 76 Posts:

Posted 06 August 2018 - 06:40 AM

I also trade all the assets, but I prefer shares. The changes there aren't so drastic after all. Apple, for instance, has been dropping for quite a while, and it's going to grow later. There are actually less risks.

#194 Surik

Surik

• Pip
  • 76 Posts:

Posted 07 August 2018 - 02:34 PM

But any asset is affected by external factors and has its own special logic. I tried trading crypto, but I didn't succeed at all. I failed to react in time and closed the deal with the stop loss. It's good I at least set the stop loss.

#195 Cart

Cart

• Pip
  • 79 Posts:

Posted 14 August 2018 - 02:14 PM

It's true. But in all the recommendations it's said that you need to trade all the assets in order to minimize risks. But I can't trade this way. I'm used to analyzing, and a quality analysis requires a lot of time.

#196 Morningster

Morningster

• Pip
  • 76 Posts:

Posted 18 August 2018 - 07:07 AM

With shares everything's clear to me, more or less. If there's a bullish or bearish reversal, it will stay so for at least several days (I'm not considering small "splashes").

#197 Surik

Surik

• Pip
  • 76 Posts:

Posted 22 August 2018 - 01:58 PM

I think it doesn't really matter what to trade with, it depends on the personal preferences. There's no universal recipe here. Although, if there was, it would have been nice.

#198 Surik

Surik

• Pip
  • 76 Posts:

Posted 24 September 2018 - 02:25 PM

I trade crypto on forex optimum and I realised that it's impossible to trade with this assets on the news. I saw the news that a major Bittrex exchange has removed bitcoin gold from the auction as it refused to pay the compensation after the exchange has been hacked through the BTG net. It was supposed to drop but no! nothing like this! On the contrary, it jumped from 21,45 up to 21,80. I don't trade it, i just checked out of curiosity.

#199 Cart

Cart

• Pip
  • 79 Posts:

Posted 25 September 2018 - 06:16 AM

BTG doesn't influence the crypto market much. According to the CoinMarketCap, it's on the 29th place among cryptocurrencies, if I remember correctly. And somewhere in the middle of summer there was a hard fork. It's not supported by ASIC miners anymore. I don't trade it either, but when I trade crypto I use graphs and indicators. I think maths is more appropriate here than trading on the news.

#200 Morningster

Morningster

• Pip
  • 76 Posts:

Posted 26 September 2018 - 02:49 PM

I agree with you. I also trade mostly indicators on optimum. Moving average on any asset is very informative. Especially if you use several moving averages with different time values.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com