Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Content copying

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 firian

firian

• Pip
  • 0 Posts:
  • LocationPoland

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:44 AM

Hey. I just wanted to know something. Copying content from other forums is not allowed, but what if you want to copy your own content? What if you want to simply write exactly same message as you did on other board? Let's say you described programme and wrote a review for it on other forums - can you copy this post to this board or do you have to write another, different review for italkmoney? Duplicating content made by other people should be banned, but not duplicating your own content. Rules doesn't state exactly what is and isn't allowed in this situation, so I wanted to know the official's answer :-)

#2 billie

billie

• Pip
  • 4 Posts:

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:20 PM

the response to your post will really serve as an eye opener to some of us because i do have posts in some forum other this and may want to actually post them here. i strongly agree with for stiff penalties for whose ever duplicates another ones content. lets endeavor to come up with original ideas

#3 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 746 Posts:
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:00 AM

Hey. I just wanted to know something.

Copying content from other forums is not allowed, but what if you want to copy your own content?
What if you want to simply write exactly same message as you did on other board?

Let's say you described programme and wrote a review for it on other forums - can you copy this post to this board or do you have to write another, different review for italkmoney?

Duplicating content made by other people should be banned, but not duplicating your own content. Rules doesn't state exactly what is and isn't allowed in this situation, so I wanted to know the official's answer :-)

Yes you may do so, although it would be nice if you actually change something. :) So as long as the content is yours, on topic, and keeps the discussion flowing, it will be ok. As far as rules are concerned, rules DO forbid copying other people's contenbt and presenting it as yours own, so I suppose that part is clear enough.

sinip-republika-srpska.gif

Join ITalkMoney and learn how to make money online. Find me on Google+

#4 firian

firian

• Pip
  • 0 Posts:
  • LocationPoland

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:37 PM

Thanks for your answer, sinip. It's nice to see an active staff members around. And btw. - I don't understand why, but someone gave me negative feedback for the first post in this thread. Someone actually thought that it was a wrong thing to do to ask if something is against the rules or not? Well, I guess that this person would prefer breaking the rules and then asking. Not nice. Thanks again for answer, this thread can be closed since everything is now clear. :)

#5 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 746 Posts:
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:46 AM

Thanks for your answer, sinip. It's nice to see an active staff members around.

And btw. - I don't understand why, but someone gave me negative feedback for the first post in this thread. Someone actually thought that it was a wrong thing to do to ask if something is against the rules or not? Well, I guess that this person would prefer breaking the rules and then asking. Not nice.

Thanks again for answer, this thread can be closed since everything is now clear. :)

Don't worry, it is always better to ask if something is not clear, than to break the rules. :) BTW feel free to invite your friends to join in, we could have more people from Poland around here. If they don't speak English well, we can open Polish speaking section too. I will probably ask you for some small English to Polish translation as well (or at least to correct what Google Translate did), later on, since I want to submit ITM to some Polish web directories. :)

sinip-republika-srpska.gif

Join ITalkMoney and learn how to make money online. Find me on Google+

#6 rohit

rohit

• PipPip
  • 214 Posts:

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:07 PM

Duplicating content made by other people should be banned, but not duplicating your own content. Rules doesn't state exactly what is and isn't allowed in this situation, so I wanted to know the official's answer :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com