Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Dollars Pocket's Admin Is A Super Scammer! Caution!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 segmentation

segmentation

• Pip
  • 13 Posts:

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:29 AM

Dear Investors,

I'm writing this thread to inform you all  that I have been a victim of one of the most sophisticated, serious, brutal, unacceptable and highly frustrating and excruciating l SCAM  this HYIP's  industry has ever witnessed in the history of SCAM

To go straight to the point, I've been a serious victim of Fraud/Scam by www.dollarspocket.com

But before I get into the details and most importantly the explanation and to accurately put it, the DEMONSTRATION of what clearly took place, allow me please to start this message by reminding you of  what you  already know :the HYIP industry is a dangerous place where HYIPs’ admins  are ready and eager in the majority of cases  to steal our investments at all cost.

Just in the last month, I was a victim of a series of scams, this one being the most pronounced one.

We’ve got to be extremely careful before we invest in any HYIP programs.

Even the PAYING status is highly misleading.

Dollars Pocket has altogether 39 PAYING statuses however, he is  Super Scammer!

In the next line, my task will not consist of telling a story by simply using words, as words are cheap, but rather I'll endeavor to explain, analyze and lastly but not least to DEMONSTRATE in a clear, precise and in the most accurate fashion the EVIDENCES that ultimately lead to the undeniable conclusion that I was a serious victim of SCAM  by www.dollarspocket.com.

Please  also read the thread entitled: Dollars Pocket Evidences Of Scam as it carries the investments I made in the programs both externally and internally.

Here is how the story goes and like I stated above, both explanation, combined with logical analysis and finally DEMONSTRATION will follow to give to the story its full,  complete significance and clear understanding.

On October 9, 2013, I invested $600.00 in www.dollarspocket.com in what was called: The Best Plan".

To recall the  details or the structure of the best plan, it  was designed as follows:

First, there was a restriction or a limitation as to how many times an investor could reinvest in that specific plan. The maximum number of time was: TWICE.

Second, due to the outrageous high returns of the best plan, a message from the administration was sent out to inform all members about the termination date of the best plan which was set to be in effect or end on October 11, 2013.

Third, the interest rates offered by the best plan reflected as follows::

1. $500 - $1000.00................................................200% daily interest

2. $1001 - $5000.00...............................................400% daily interest

There might have been more sub- categories, but I don't remember the rest of sub-categories as I didn't invest in those ones. Anyway for the sake of this story, the rest of sub-categories are irrelevant.

Here is how my investment went and for each deposit made both external transactions originating from Payment Processors such as Solid Trust Pay and Ego Pay that I used for my initial deposit, and internal deposit made from Dollars Pocket, I'll post in  a thread   a record of the transactions or batch numbers or IDs number that was assigned to the transaction to make the transaction transparent or legitimate in another thread entitled:

Dollars Pocket’s  Admin Evidences Of SCAM.

I have not included those copies in this thread as it would have been too large but

I’ll open another thread where all the copies of transactions would be listed and the thread would be entitled: Dollars Pocket’s  Admin Evidences Of Scam!

Below is the description of my investment itinerary:

1. October 9, 2013 - Deposit Made: $600.00 with a daily interest of 200% as stated above. Return would then be after 1 day: $1200.00

I did receive a deposit transaction from Dollars Pocket along with its ID number again to make the deposit legitimate and transparent.

I'll post the said Deposit on the thread entitled: Dollars Pocket’s Admin Evidences Of Scam

2. On October 10, 2013, I received a Deposit Completion from Dollars Pocket with the expected earnings of $1200.00 as promised by the investment on the Best Plan.

So far, so good....

3. On October 10, 2013, after checking my account, indeed the deposit had been correctly transferred into it.

I quickly proceeded to reinvest for the 2nd and last time on the Best Plan for 2 reasons:

1. I was only allowed to reinvest TWICE on that specific plan.

2. The plan as announced a week or so earlier by the administration was to be terminated the next day which was October 11, 2013.

As I reinvested the whole amount, I did reinvest again on October 10, 2013 the amount of $1200.00 which as stated on the Best Plan was to bring a return of 400% after 1 day, which translated into a dollar amount would yield $4800.00

Again, I did receive a Deposit  Confirmation ID number of $1200.00 from Dollars Pocket to make the deposit legitimate and transparent.

I'll post the said deposit  confirmation and its ID number.on the thread entitled: Dollars Pocket’s Admin Evidences Of Scam.

4. On October 11, 2013, around 11:00 pm by the end of the day, I received a Deposit Completion from Dollars Pocket. with an ID number as an evidence of transparency and legitimate Deposit.

However, I was greatly astonished and negatively surprised that the expected and promised return of 400% after 1 day wasn't reflected on the Deposit Completion rather its percentage rate has decreased from 400% after 1 day to 300% after 1 day, which consequently translated in dollars amount yielded $3600.00 instead of the expected and promised amount of $4800.00

However, after checking my account at Dollars Pocket, despite the disappointment, I quickly decided to pass on it and ignore the decrease in percentage rate that I had been subjected to.

I'll  post the Deposit completion that reflects rather the amount of $3600.00 instead of $4800.00 as originally scheduled on the  other thread I’ve mentioned above.

5. At this point we were on October 12, 2013. After checking my account at Dollars Pocket, and noticing that I had a balance of $3600.00, I decided to do 2 things

:

1. First, withdraw $2400.00

2. Reinvest all the rest of $1200.00

And as I looked at the plan I was about to invest into, I noticed  that on that plan the minimum amount was set at $1000.00 which was a clear indication to me that the Best Plan had indeed ended because the minimum amount on the original best plan was $500.00 as I indicated above.

Again, to me based on the announcement done a week earlier that informed us on the termination's date of the best plan which sub-categories I have invested into TWICE, coupled with the fact that the plan I was now investing into had a different structure with the minimum amount being $1000.00 instead of $500.00, to me the best plan was indeed terminated as I was faced with an entire different plan.

Additionally the current date we were on being already on October 12, 2013, this fact came only to confirm that the Best Plan as announced the previous week  was really terminated. I had all facts at hand and I proceeded to reinvest $1200.00 on a plan whose minimum of investment was set at $1000.00

So, to recapitulate 2 things had taken place at that moment in time'

1. I've requested a withdrawal of $2400.00

2. I reinvested for the 3rd time to be précised the amount of $1200.00 whose plan was promising a return of 400% after 1 day.

Based on the stated rate of return, I was hoping and expecting a yield in dollars amount of $4800.00

I'll post  the Deposit  confirmation ID of the amount of $1200.00 made on October 12,2013 after termination of the Best Plan.

6. Now here comes the height of the story:

Let's recall that I'm in the expectation mode of 2 things:

1. Receiving a Deposit processed of the withdrawal request of $2400.00

2. I'm expecting a yield in dollars amount of $4800.00 based on the investment I've made some hours ago.

When around 6:45 am on October 12, 2013, I received an email  from Dollars Pocket informing me of my withdrawal request of the amount of $2400.00 which has been successfully processed, I immediately noticed in a matter of second 2 things that grasped my attention.

Again, please pay attention VERY CAREFULLY as this point is the SUMMIT of the story and the emergence of Fraud/SCAM.

Again, my attention was captured by 2 IMPORTANT elements that justify Fraud/Scam:

I noticed that on the transaction:

1. My PM account number had slightly changed but please bear in mind also that even a minute change in any order will have a negative impact on the whole number as the correct number remains solely correct when it embodies its wholeness.

In other words, any changes as slight as it can be changes the entire correctness of the account.

Put differently, the account is either correct or incorrect and there is no in between.

The account number in its effectiveness is exactly like a password or a phone number. Any slight or minute change affects the whole.

To go straight ahead to the point, my Perfect Money account was changed from its previous correctness which is the following: U4738012 to U4138012.

Again, my correct account number is: U4738012 not U4138012

Now, again here is the HEIGHT or SUMMIT of the FRAUD/SCAM.

Please, I kindly invite you to observe CAREEFULLY the 2 accounts.

On the first appearance, if one is inattentive, he/she will not notice the slight or minute change but however, careful and patient and attentive observation will indicate that the 7 after the 4 has been changed into a 1 which comes after the 4.

Being used to my account because my brain has recorded it, I noticed the difference INSTANTLY!

Again, that's the HEIGHT of the FRAUD/SCAM

Why has the account number been changed by www.dollarspocket.com ?

Why?

It is a clear and simple form of fraud and scam to justify that the amount of $2400.00 was transferred to the " indicated" account at the time of registration. Please carefully note how indicated is being written with signs at the beginning of the word and at its end. Why?

Because the account has simply been subjected to modification to pretend that the amount of $2400.00 was diverted to another account when I report the problem to them that I haven't received any money. They would say, I made an error at the time of registration and entered instead the account as: U4138012.

Sophisticated SCAM in its brilliant form.

Logically, it can't be an error of my part at the time of registration as I have over 10 accounts with different programs with the same account number. I always make sure my information is accurate.

It might be worth mentioning that one of my predominant attributes is careful attention to details and high level of accuracy. Maybe this message you are reading might serve as a strong testimony. I'm known to be highly précised and rigorous.

No error whatsoever could have been made because of my high level of precision and attention to details.

It is simply and clearly FRAUD/SCAM.

But, for the time being, let's put aside point 1 for now while keeping in mind that we'll come back to that point in a minute,  as like I've mentioned earlier, as I received the email informing me of the successful withdrawal processed my attention was captured by 2 things 

We've spoken about the first one so far.

Here comes the 2nd thing which carries 2 important elements:

1. It embodies the HEIGHT/SUMMIT of the FRAUD/SCAM as well.

2. It serves as a light by explaining that point 1 which is the change of my account number is an orchestration of Dollars Pocket rather than an error of my part.

To move straight to the 2nd point that captivated my attention, the transaction of that successful withdrawal process unlike any other transaction of the same nature and characteristics, didn't carry any batch number which is a CLEAR and LOUD indication that the transaction is FAKE and non legitimate.

I have received countless transactions from HYIPs and all with no exceptions whatsoever carried a batch number to authenticate the transaction. The only exception was the transaction originating from www.dollarspocket.com.

Consequently, we are correct to conclude and deduct that the transaction NEVER took place and the FAKE transaction that fails to carry a batch number serves as light to explain that Dollars Pocket has changed my account to avoid paying me or he simply can afford paying investors at that rate and if he had paid using the correct account the transaction would have generated a batch number.as all other transactions that I received from other merchants.

It is purely and simply a scam in its best form. This logical explanation can’t possibly be wrong. Dollars Pocket’s admin is a LIAR and a SUPER SCAMMER.

Money was NEVER sent neither to the correct nor to the wrong account because if money was even transferred successfully into the incorrect or FAKE account which again is: U4138072, the successful transfer of the funds would have provided a batch number as an EVIDENCE of the money being transferred.

Such batch number doesn't exist anywhere. Conclusion No Money was sent to even the incorrect account. It is all FAKE! It is all SCAM! It is all LIE!

The program initially is designed and structured to SCAM investors.

Consequently, using logical thinking, and not simply empty words as what is logical remains true despite the lie, fraud and scam, logic is exempt of mistakes and lies, because it follows a straight line of reasoning that doesn't compromise the truth.

I'll post all  the  FAKE successful withdrawal process sent  by Dollars Pocket which again is not associated with a batch number as a legitimate transaction. Any one with a logical thinking would understand that the transaction which fails to carry a batch number is simply and clearly FAKE: an orchestration of Dollars Pocket’s admin.

No debate whatsoever about it. It is ALL CLEAR!

All the above facts clearly imply that I've been SCAMMED by www.dollarspocket.com.

Additionally, the outrageous interest rates that go up to 1000% after 1 day, are another direct EVIDENCE that www.dollarspocket.com is a SCAMMER as I strongly believe that he can't generate in any trading activities returns that would allow him to pay the kinds of astronomical interest rates that he promises to investors in his investment plan.

If he can afford paying 200%, 400%, 1000% after 1 day, logically he'll not need to collect money from investors. This implies then that he his investment plan is designed and structured for SCAM..

And as a SCAMMER, he needs to develop tactics and strategies to effectively succeed in stealing people's money by changing investors’  accounts numbers.

Consequently, we are correct to conclude that , at the very least his plan called: The Best Plan is designed and structured to scam investors. To achieve his criminal goals, he needs to put in place a mechanism  such as changing investors' account in order to create the impression that the transaction has been diverted to an incorrect account whereas in reality no transaction wasn’t ever made..

And still, that wasn't al…...

Like I stated earlier, I was in an expectation mode of 2 things:

1. My pending withdrawal process that came as a FAKE transaction. It was in vain that I checked the correct account to only find out that nothing was deposited in there.

2. The 2nd thing that I was expecting was the completion of my deposit of $1200.00 that I've made some 12 hours ago and which was to yield an interest rate of 400% after 1 day which translated into dollars amount would generate the amount of $4800.00.

An hour later after receiving the FAKE successful withdrawal transaction,

I received another email from www.dollarspocket.com informing me that my deposit of $1200.00 has been put on hold because I have invested more that

TWICE on the Best Plan and that if I would like to release my deposit of $1200.00, I have to pay a non refundable fee of $500.00 within the next 48 hours and if after 48 hours the non refundable fee of $500.00 is not paid, 24 hours after that period of time my account would be suspended.

I'll post a copy of that email on the other thread to demonstrate the manipulation and tactics used by Dollars Pocket to avoid paying me.

In fact, it was another occasion for them to collect another $500.00 from me. Fortunately, I had already understood the fraudulent activities that  was going on.

Here again is a Fraud because I didn't invest in the Best Plan 3 times as the best plan was terminated when I was investing for the 3rd time. Here again is a manipulation from www.dollarspocket.com to prevent me from earning what his plan promises. He had to find a reason not to pay me which he invented by saying that I have invested more than TWICE on the Best Plan whereas the Best Plan was already terminated.

Again, I was scammed on the $4800.00.

When I wrote to them explaining that I was a victim of fraudulent activities and scam, I received an email from Dollars Pocket an hour later informing me that my account was suspended, that meant blocked.

To conclude, I have lost every Cent I invested in www.dollarspocket.com.

I invested $600.00 whose payment transactions I’ve posted on another thread entitled :

Dollars Pocket Evidences of Scam !

Dollars Pocket's admin is a SUPER SCAMMER and as such I highly warn you never to attempt investing into that program.

The program will soon closed down as I’ve filed a complaint against him to the FBI, the Internet Police and 16 other international organizations that fight against Fraud /Scam all over the world

He is now wanted by the FBI and The Internet Police. It is just a matter of days until his program is shut down  and he himself  arrested and put in jail exactly as it happened in the case of Liberty Reserve’s admin

Again, I strongly advise you to stay away from that CRIMINAL!

Segmentation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com