Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Perfectmoney Phishing Attempt

perfectmoney phishing

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 734 Posts:
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:49 PM

Hello, today I've received one e-mail containing Perfectmoney phishing attempt. The text goes like:

Dear Customers,

In order to increase security and safety for individual users and business accounts, we have implemented a new security tool - Account Protection Interface (API). This is an important security measure designed to protect your account against unauthorized use, money theft, or disclosure of personal information.

Please read the attached instrustions to learn how to enable the new Account Protection Interface (API) tool.

If you do not enable API at your account, your account will be temporarily locked as a security measure to prevent money theft.

Regards,

Perfect Money SR & I
Business Department

Attached to this e-mail is HTML document which, if you open it, will lead you to phishing site where your login credentials will be stolen!

Real e-mail from where the message came is nobody@nd10061.lucidityhosting.com

sinip-republika-srpska.gif

Join ITalkMoney and learn how to make money online. Find me on Google+

#2 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 734 Posts:

Posted 07 December 2014 - 11:28 PM

The same one arrived today as well. Twice. Gmail placed it into SPAM folder and marked as phishing attempt!

#3 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 734 Posts:

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:30 AM

Hello, here's another variation of the first post in this topic.

Dear Customer,

Perfect Money has limited your account due to a security issue. Specifically, we recorded a login attempt from an unfamiliar location, suggesting that your login information may have been used by an unauthorized third party.

IP Address: 86.122.61.247
City: Bucharest

Your account will be limited until you configure your security settings. Please read the attached guidelines to restore your account access.

Regards,

Perfect Money SR & I
Security Department

Again, there's a file attached to the message (Account Restore Guidelines.html), which will be used to steal your login details. Be smart, do NOT fall for it!

#4 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 734 Posts:

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:20 PM

There's new variation of the phishing e-mail that I've received today. Here it is:

***************************************************************************************************************
Perfect Money privacy policy update
***************************************************************************************************************

We have updated our privacy policy to include more information about how we collect and store your information, how we might use that information, how you can access your information or how to make a complaint.

The old Privacy Policy did not describe our operation and the company policies as transparently as possible, that is why the new Privacy Policy is now made public.

As always, we take privacy very seriously. You will be required to accept Perfect Money Privacy Policy changes. Please read the attached document and agree to our new privacy policy to continue using Perfect Money.

© 2007-2015 SR & I. All rights reserved.

Attached to this e-mail is the file named Privacy Policy.html

It is harmless file with alleged privacy policy change, but the link in it leads to hxxp://perfectmoney.is.l-acct.l-privacy.l-update.html.q-7.8r.t78.lv.9f.x9.d37.box.de/%73%75%62/%77h%6Fi%73.p%68p?u=https%3A%2F%2Fperfectmoney.is%2F&%61%63%63%6F%75%6E%74=%6A%6F%73%69&%64%6F%6D%61%69%6E=%63%6F%6F%6C%71%69%72%6C%73%2E%64%65&%61%63%74%69%6F%6E=%6C%6F%6F%6B%75%70&u=https%3A%2F%2Fperfectmoney.is%2F disguised as perfectmoney.is link.

If you click on it, you will be tempted to leave your complete login credentials, or get some malware, or both. So, NEVER click on a link in such phishing e-mail. If you have any doubts about your account ALWAYS use direct link: https://perfectmoney.is

#5 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 734 Posts:

Posted 30 August 2015 - 04:08 PM

Brand new phishing attempt is here:

Dear Customers,

Unfortunately, we are no longer able to provide our services to the clients in Crimea. According to the Startup Research & Investments Company's board of directors decision, all accounts that belong to Crimean residents/companies will be disabled within 30 days.

In order to continue using your Perfect Money account, you have to confirm the following:

• you are not a Crimean resident;
  • you will not buy, sell or exchange Perfect Money to any other e-currency and/or cash for Crimean residents;
  • you will not deliver to Crimea any goods if you receive payment for them to your Perfect Money account.

Please read the attached notice for details.

Regards,

Perfect Money Business Department

Attached to this message is the file "Sanctions Notice.html", which will, if you open it, lead you to the fake Perfectmoney site.

#6 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 734 Posts:

Posted 17 October 2015 - 02:21 PM

This is the latest phishing attempt received today.

Dear Customers,

Recently, the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) released proposed rules that would extend anti-money laundering (AML) requirements. After almost a year of wrangling, the EU Council and the European Parliament have finally reached an agreement on a new anti-money laundering law. After that, many countries in Europe, Asia, South America and Africa have signed the Anti-Money Laundering Directive (AMLD).

In the light of these events, after public discussion and consideration of the scope and impact of a range of options, we have decided to update our Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy. Under aforementioned laws, Perfect Money has the right to refuse a transaction at any time should suspicion arise that it may be connected to money laundering or any other criminal activity.

To continue using Perfect Money, please read the attached document carefully and click 'Agree' button to confirm that you agree to our new Anti-Money Laundering Policy.

Regards,

Perfect Money Legal Department

Attached to this message is a HTML document titled "Anti-Money Laundering Policy.html" which, if you open it, will lead you to the fake Perfectmoney site. Again, never trust such e-mails!!! If in doubt go straight to the Perfectmoney site and check your account there.

#7 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 734 Posts:

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:44 AM

These phishers are watching latest news as well. :) Here's the latest phishing e-mail:

Dear Customers,

In order to prevent terrorism financing, Perfect Money will stop providing financial services for individuals and organizations residing in the Islamic State territory (Iraqi and Syrian territories occupied by Islamic State extremists).

The day after the terrorist atrocities in Paris, a number of key countries met in Vienna. The following week the UN Security Council confirmed the IS actions in Syria constituted a global and unprecedented threat to international peace and security, calling upon Member States with the requisite capacity to take all necessary measures to prevent and suppress IS terrorist acts in the territory under IS control in Syria and Iraq.

To continue using Perfect Money, please read the attached agreement and confirm that you will not sponsor, support, or financially assist, directly or indirectly, any organization and/or individuals residing in the Islamic State territory.

This will keep your account active.

Regards,
Perfect Money SR & I

Attached to this e-mail is phishing file named "Anti-terrorism Financing AGreement.html".

As usual, DO NOT BELIEVE SUCH E-MAILS!!!

#8 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 734 Posts:

Posted 28 December 2015 - 02:08 PM

And another variation as well.

Dеаr Custоmеrs,

Wе hаvе updаtеd оur Usеr Agrееmеnt аnd Tеrms оf Usе оf Pеrfеct Mоnеy. Plеаsе rеаd thе аttаchmеnt tо rеviеw thе chаngеs.

Aftеr yоu rеаd thе nеw Usеr Agrееmеnt аnd Tеrms оf Usе, yоu hаvе tо cоnfirm thаt yоu аccеpt thе chаngеs аnd аgrее tо bе lеgаlly bоund by thеm.

If yоu dо nоt аccеpt thе nеw Usеr Agrееmеnt, yоur аccоunt will bе suspеndеd withоut а priоr nоtificаtiоn.

Rеgаrds,

Pеrfеct Mоnеy SR & I
Businеss Dеpаrtmеnt

#9 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 734 Posts:

Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:53 PM

PerfectMoney phishing attempts are again showing up in inbox. People BEWARE. Be smart, use your brain, don't fall for it!

#10 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 734 Posts:

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:24 PM

Couple more received during last several days. As always, use your brain, do NOT trust such e-mails!

#11 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 734 Posts:

Posted 30 April 2017 - 08:02 PM

Phishing e-mail like that one in http://forum.italkmo...pt/#entry408038 is again circulating around.

BEWARE!

#12 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 734 Posts:

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:21 PM

New phishing e-mail received today, that tries to trick you into opening phisshing site to verify your age. Here's the content:

Dear Perfect Money Customers,

We bring to your attention that due to changes in our policy we forbid new registrations from individuals under age of 18. In line with our policy, all account holders have to provide their date of birth to confirm they are over the minimum age. If you do not confirm your age, your account will be suspended. Please read the attached message for details.

Regards,

Perfect Money Business Department

© 2007-2017 SR & I. All rights reserved.

Attached to this message is "Age verification.html" file that leads you to fake PM website. BEWARE!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: perfectmoney, phishing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com