Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Grandcapital - Bonuses And News

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

#1 GrandCapital

GrandCapital

• PipPip
  • 206 Posts:

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:36 PM

Grand Capital - one of the oldest international brokerage firms.  Since 2006 provides traders convenient online services for trading on the Forex.

Grand Capital - leader in the field of binary options and derivatives trading (CFD).

Grand Capital - the first Russian company, which is integrated binary options in MetaTrader 4.

For traders:

Classic forex - 330 financial instruments (stocks, forex, CFD, indeces, binary options)
Binary options - 43 instruments, closing before expiration
Multi-deposit - EUR,USD,JPY,CHF,GBP
Spread from 0,5 pips

Trading platforms: 

MetaTrader 4
Web-Terminal

Servise for investors and managers:
LAMM acconts

We are pleased to offer best servises, trading terms and bonuses for traders!
http://grandbroker.com

#2 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 747 Posts:
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:16 AM

Welcome to the forum and happy posting! :)

sinip-republika-srpska.gif

Join ITalkMoney and learn how to make money online. Find me on Google+

#3 GrandCapital

GrandCapital

• PipPip
  • 206 Posts:

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:54 AM

Welcome to the forum and happy posting! :)

Thank you!  B)

#4 GrandCapital

GrandCapital

• PipPip
  • 206 Posts:

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:43 PM

500-eng.png
Get $500 now!

February 16, Grand Capital launched a new promotion - $500 as a gift! For the first time the Company offers o deposit bonus $500, which larger than any other broker launches!

Get bonus on special Bonus account with the same conditions of Standard, trade in real market for 5 days and earn profit available to withdrawal.

$500 bonus on real account – so you can try more. No deposit, withdrawn profit.

It’s the best bonus for those who strive for the best. Learn real Forex fully!

https://grandbroker....ading/bonus/Get bonus now! 

#5 GrandCapital

GrandCapital

• PipPip
  • 206 Posts:

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:48 PM

Good news!! LAMM on binary options

For the first time Grand Capital Company release LAMM on binary options!

LAMM service on binary options is similar to familiar LAMM service. So the Managers can diversify their trading portfolios and the Investors can learn a new market with the help of professionals.

The new filter is available in the Managers’ rating which allows sorting LAMMs by the account types: Classic Standard, Classic Micro, Options European, and Options American.

Attention! Options European account can be attached to Options European account only! This rule is valid for Options American too.

If you have successfully been trading binary options, become the Manager in Grand Capital! Earn profit not only from the orders but also from investors connected to your account.

https://grandbroker.com/managed/ Connect to LAMM on options!

Increase your income in one click!

#6 GrandCapital

GrandCapital

• PipPip
  • 206 Posts:

Posted 25 March 2015 - 02:24 PM

Payment system FasaPay is available now! 

Dear customers!

We have a good news – payment system FasaPay is available now to deposit and withdrawal! So you can make transactions with easy.

The commission of the system is very small, 1% only and if you deposit more than $300 you won’t have to pay any commission at all. You can make transactions in USD or Rp.

fasapay__komunitas-fx.jpg

Learn more about funds transfer on site.

To deposit please click here.

#7 GrandCapital

GrandCapital

• PipPip
  • 206 Posts:

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:50 PM

Second round of $2000 Spring has started!

sround2_M7Sp7YX.jpg

We are glad to announce that the second round of $2000 Sprint has started! Participate to win real prizes!

To participate, you just need to have a real Standard account, positive attitude and desire to win! The grand prize of $2000 will be given to the trader who will have traded the largest amount of Lots from 5th to 16th of October 2015.

Prize fund:                          

1st place – $2000.

2nd place - $1000.

3rdplace - $500.

And 50 more prizes worth of $10 eachAll prize funds are fully withdrawable!

You can read about the first round winner’s experience and trading strategy here

Register now and follow your results in the online rating

#8 GrandCapital

GrandCapital

• PipPip
  • 206 Posts:

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:52 PM

Kickstart your trading with our $500 no-deposit welcome bonus!

Open a real Standard account with Grand Capital and receive $500 to start trading. Withdrawable profit!

Claim in now!

500-eng.png

#9 GrandCapital

GrandCapital

• PipPip
  • 206 Posts:

Posted 23 October 2015 - 11:55 AM

Grand Capital Introduces Increased Commission Rates For New And Existing Partners!

rocket-eng.png

New GC Affiliate Program Conditions - Increased Profit!

We've Made Working With Grand Capital Even More Convenient And Profitable. Yes, We've Made Some Improvements To Our Affiliate Partnership Program And You Will Soon Feel The Advantages Of The New Conditions. If You Are Not Yet Our Partner It Is The High Time To Become One!

Starting From 1st Of November 2015 The Following Changes Will Take Place:

1. Commission Amounts Will Now Be Deposited To Your Account On A Daily Basis.
  2. Commission Amounts Will Now Be Calculated In Accordance With In/Out Amount For The Past Month.
  3. More Increased Commission Options Will Be Introduced. Moreover, Increased Commission Period Length For Newcoming Partners Will Be Prolongued To 3 Months From The Moment Of Registration.

Increased Commission Rates:

increased-commission.png

The Promotion Will Be Valid From 1st Of November Till 31st Of January 2016.

Standard Commission Rates Have Also Been Increased! For More Information Please Visit Grand Capital Website.

#10 GrandCapital

GrandCapital

• PipPip
  • 206 Posts:

Posted 10 November 2015 - 03:09 PM

img_10112015_170905.png

Grand Capital Binary Options:

Free demo - no credit card information required!
$10 minimum deposit
$1 minimum investment
up to 80% return

option_pic2_1xtP5G6.png Grand Capital - the best Binary Options broker 2014*

*by Moscow Forex Expo 2014

#11 Bernard Okwatta

Bernard Okwatta

• Pip
  • 68 Posts:

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:04 AM

I've been trading CToption for a months and when Joined them, I was given 150% bonus on my $250 investment. I have done a bonus turnover. Withdraw the money and profit. No withdrawals problems, support is great, outstanding or maybe my account manager is so good ;-). https://ctoption.com/

#12 GrandCapital

GrandCapital

• PipPip
  • 206 Posts:

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:32 PM

pb_eng_big.jpg

Dear Traders!

We are thrilled to announce that Grand Capital has launched Payback loyalty program. You can now trade with us and receive a Payback in real money for your trading activities!

No hidden conditions applied!

Click here to see the rates and conditions.

#13 Fx Robert

Fx Robert

• PipPip
  • 296 Posts:

Posted 04 December 2015 - 11:00 AM

Grand capital is extremely supportive to continue trading for a long time.  As a student I have started my trading career in this market place. so, I am not capable to invest grand capital, that’s why, I have chosen Trade12 trading broke due to 100% initial bonus that can make my trading equity double.  So, now, I have a possibility to lead a long term trading life.  

#14 GrandCapital

GrandCapital

• PipPip
  • 206 Posts:

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:52 AM

▪ We launched new binary options type with up to 444% profitability!! Meet Express Binary Options by Grand Capital! ▪

_-900.jpg

Now you can trade three assets at the same time and the payout rates of successful trades are multiplied. This allows you to get maximal payout for a single trade!

What do you need to know about Express Options?
1. Express Options don't have any analogues on Binary Options maket!
2. Minimum investment is just $3
3. Works exactly like High/Low and Short term Binary Options types

Learn more on our website!

#15 Motaleb Hossain

Motaleb Hossain

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 300 Posts:

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:26 AM

Thank you very much for this post! Interestingly, I also got big bonus from ECN broker TradingBanks. On the other hand, here is also available professional market analysis on daily basis. As a result, I am doing well even though I am not an expert Forex trader! I believe is a trader has a good trading broker then he doesn’t need any trainer! 

#16 GrandCapital

GrandCapital

• PipPip
  • 206 Posts:

Posted 10 March 2016 - 08:46 AM

Only for new clients of Grand Capital!!!

risk-free_forums.jpg

Start trading Binary Options FOR REAL without using own funds: the loss taken during one whole day of trading will be deposited back to your account as a bonus. Don't waste time on Demo accounts - start earning Risk-Free now!

Learn more HERE

#17 Fx Robert

Fx Robert

• PipPip
  • 296 Posts:

Posted 10 March 2016 - 11:36 AM

Practically, we the traders need grand capital to kick off our live trading in a proper way.  So, in my trading career, due to lack of grand capital I have chosen Trade12 trading broker because of 50% initial bonus that made my trading equity larger. I can use this deposit bonus for all time devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads. 

#18 GrandCapital

GrandCapital

• PipPip
  • 206 Posts:

Posted 18 April 2016 - 02:04 PM

Best Affilitale Program award goes to Grand Capital!

grandcapital.jpg

We are proud to announce that Grand Capital received Best Affiliate Program award at MENA Forex Expo 2016 that took place on 7-8th of April in Dubai.

The company was originaly nominated in three categories, two of which were dedicated to partnership:

• Best Forex Broker
  • Best White Label solution provider
  • Best Affiliate Program

Stanislav Vaneev, CEO of Grand Capital:
«I'm glad that Grand Capital has won in this precise nomination. We always build trustful relationships with our partners that last for years and never stop looking for ways to make the program terms even better. For the past year all 5 partnership programs have undergone significant changes: the commission rates were increased, general conditions have improved, there were changes in how the commission is calculated, etc. I am very glad and proud to receive this sign of appreciation from the professional community"

MENA Forex Expo in Dubai is an annual event which welcomes traders and financial companies from all over the world.

#19 GrandCapital

GrandCapital

• PipPip
  • 206 Posts:

Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:59 AM

0% WebMoney deposit fees

Dear Clients!
We have news for everyone who loves great deals! We have cancelled the WebMoney fees for deposits of any amount. The offer is valid until the 31st of September.

The offer is valid:
· for all types of accounts;
· for all countries;
· any number of times;
· and for any deposit amount.

We want to remind you that WebMoney transfers are fast, easy and safe. And with 0% fees they are also profitable!

Therefore, until the end of September we recommend to use this deposit method. All the information on terms and conditions of the promotion is available from our managers. You can contact us using the support form in your Member’s Area, by phone (+7 (812) 389-66-79) or by email (info@grandcapital.net).

Trade with Grand Capital! We always try to provide you with the best offers!

Payza payment system with 0% commission has been introduced at Grand Capital!

Dear clients!

Once again we’ve improved our Deposit/Withdrawal section by adding Payza payment system, which is available in 197 countries and especially popular in the Middle East. To help you get used to the new payment option, till 1st of November 2016 Grand Capital will compensate both deposit and withdrawal commission which is normally charged by Payza.

You can deposit to your Payza account in four currencies – EUR, USD, CHF and GBP.
To make a deposit using Payza payment system go to your Private Office, choose the account your wish to deposit to, enter the amount and click Transfer Funds button. You will then be redirected to Payza website where you need to long in (or sign up) and pay the ticket.

You can review other deposit options by going to the Deposit/Withdrawal section of our website.

Payza is an international payment system. The company’s history started in 2012 upon the merger of the two big market players AlterPay and a UK-based Pillars Ltd., which allowed to greatly increase the system’s functionality and the number of services offered to clients. Today Payza operates in 197 countries with the worldwide number of users estimated at 9 million.

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team

#20 GrandCapital

GrandCapital

• PipPip
  • 206 Posts:

Posted 08 September 2016 - 07:43 AM

0% deposit commission for all clients introduced to celebrate Grand Capital anniversary

Dear clients!

This fall Grand Capital is celebrating its 10-year anniversary.

On this occasion we would like to thank all our clients for choosing us as your broker. Grand Capital will keep doing everything possible to repay the given trust. There are many more great achievements to come for us in the future.

And of course, a special occasion requires special presents.

Until 1st of December 2016 Grand Captial will be compensating deposit commissions to all clients. During this period you can use any deposit method with no extra charges – we will take care of all the additional expenses.

Attention! The promotion is not valid for Bank transfers and the following payment systems: Contact, Colibri, Western Union, Money Gramm and Korona.

You can deposit to your account in your Private office by choosing the most convenient payment option.

Let’s conquer new heights together!

Follow our news and updates – there are many more presents to come.

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com