Our Supporting Monitors
Grandcapital - Bonuses And News
Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:45 PM
Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:13 AM
Posted 23 May 2018 - 04:18 PM
- # SILVER — silver futures contract. The contract volume is 5000 troy ounces (around 155.5 kg). Minimum price step is $0.005 per ounce or $25 per contract. The price on silver strongly depends on the state of the world's economy and the economies of consumer countries, which makes silver futures a very volatile instrument;
- @CHF — Swiss franc to the United States dollar rate futures. The size of the contract is 125,000 francs. Minimum price fluctuation is $0.0001 per 1 franc or $12.5 per contract;
- # PG (Procter & Gamble Co) — an American multinational company, one of the world’s leading producers of consumer products. The company is listed 22nd in Fortune 500 and it’s one of the leaders in the US by profit volume and market capitalization;
- AEX — AEX index futures. It’s one of the Netherlands’ most important stock indices and encompasses 25 of the country’s major companies
- # AA (Alcoa) — an American metallurgical company, the third largest aluminum producer in the world, after Rio Tinto Alcan and Rusal. In addition to the production of primary aluminum, the company is one of the world's leading producers of aluminum oxide and other products of aluminum and its alloys.
Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:47 AM
Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:50 PM
- HEATING OIL — heating oil futures. The contract size is 42 000 gallons (1 imperial gallon is roughly 4.55 liters). The quotation is in US dollars and cents per gallon. Minimum price fluctuation: $0.0001 per gallon;
- FTSE — a futures contract for the British index FTSE 100. The contract size is calculated according to the formula: £10 multiplied by the current index quote. One tick costs £5. FTSE 100 is a leading index of a British Stock Exchange. It is considered one of the most influential stock exchange indicators in Europe;
- KC — coffee futures contract. The contract size is 37,500 pounds (around 17 tons). One tick is 0.05 and costs $18.75. Coffee market has a higher liquidity than many other commodity markets because of the high demand for coffee;
- # AEROFLOT — the largest airline in Russia and one of the world's oldest airlines. It was founded in 1923 and at the time was fully state-owned. After the Soviet Union collapsed, the company became semi-privatized, with 51% of the shares still owned by the government;
- # EBAY — an American online auction and shopping company. The corporation owns the eponymous website eBay.com and its localized versions in several countries.
Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:03 PM
- ROUGH RICE — rough rice futures contract. Rice is one of the most cost-demanding grain crops. It is produced all over the world and is second by the production volume among the top three grains, standing between wheat and corn. Minimum price step is 0.5 cent and costs $10;
- LUMBER — lumber futures contract. The initial margin requirement for one contract is about $1,000. The contract size is standardized and equals 110,000 board-feet. One tick is 0.1 and costs $11.00;
- FDAX — DAX index futures, traded on EUREX electronic exchange. DAX is Germany’s most important stock index. It is a weighted average by capitalization of the share price values of Germany’s largest joint-stock companies. The tick value is 0,5 points and costs €12,50;
- # VZ (Verizon Communications) — an American telecommunications company. In 2016 it was the largest telecom company in the US by market capitalization and the second largest in the world (after China Mobile);
- # MECHEL («Мечел») — a Russian mining and metals company. It comprises producers of coal, iron ore in concentrate, steel, and rolled steel products. The company’s facilities operate in 11 regions of Russia, as well as in Lithuania and Ukraine.
- Trading experience: 14 years
- Preferred instruments: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, AUD/USD
- Trading strategies: intraday scalping
Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:59 PM
- 1st place — cup, hoodie, T-shirt
- 2nd place — cup, T-shirt and mug
- 3rd place — cup and T-shirt
- No-deposit bonus of $200, $500, $1000.
- 50% discount on any trading robots.
- Grand Capital T-shirts and hoodies.
Posted 20 June 2018 - 02:23 PM
- Trading experience: 1 year
- Preferred trading strategy: High-Low
- Trading experience: 9 years
- Preferred trading instruments: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, GOLD
- Trading experience: 6 years
- Preferred trading instruments: major currency pairs
- # PA — palladium futures contract, traded on NYMEX. The contract size is standard and equals 100 troy ounces (around 3.11 kg). One tick is 0.05 and costs $5;
- # JNJ (Johnson & Johnson) is an American holding company that includes more than 250 subsidiaries around the world that manufacture pharmaceuticals, sanitation products, and medical equipment. Its stock is a component of the Dow Jones Global Titans 50 index;
- # XOM (Exxon Mobil Corporation) — an American company, the largest private oil company in the world. It’s one of the largest corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization ($366.98 billion as of 2017) 99.85% of its shares are publicly traded. The stocks of Exxon are a component of Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- # URALKALIY — a Russian company, the world’s largest producer of potassium. Uralkali produces approximately 20% of the world’s potash fertilizers, 80% of its output is exported. The main buyers are China, India, Russia, Southeast Asian countries, USA and Brazil;
- # GZPROMNEFT — a Russian oil company. Its operations include prospecting, development, extraction and sales of gas and oil, as well as production and sales of oil products. PAO Gazprom holds 95.68% of the company’s shares, the rest 4.32 % are freely traded. Gazprom Neft was the first company to start extraction of oil in the Russian Arctic shelf.
Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:04 PM
- June 29th until 17:00 (GMT+3) on June 30th.
- July 4th until 17:00 (GMT +3) on July 6th.
- July 8th until до 21:00 (GMT +3) on July 10th.
- July 12th until 17:00 (GMT +3) on July 14th.
- No Deposit bonus of $200, $500 or $1000.
- 50% discount on trading robots.
- Branded T-shirts and hoodies.