Our Supporting Monitors
Grandcapital - Bonuses And News
Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:45 PM
Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:13 AM
Posted 23 May 2018 - 04:18 PM
- # SILVER — silver futures contract. The contract volume is 5000 troy ounces (around 155.5 kg). Minimum price step is $0.005 per ounce or $25 per contract. The price on silver strongly depends on the state of the world's economy and the economies of consumer countries, which makes silver futures a very volatile instrument;
- @CHF — Swiss franc to the United States dollar rate futures. The size of the contract is 125,000 francs. Minimum price fluctuation is $0.0001 per 1 franc or $12.5 per contract;
- # PG (Procter & Gamble Co) — an American multinational company, one of the world’s leading producers of consumer products. The company is listed 22nd in Fortune 500 and it’s one of the leaders in the US by profit volume and market capitalization;
- AEX — AEX index futures. It’s one of the Netherlands’ most important stock indices and encompasses 25 of the country’s major companies
- # AA (Alcoa) — an American metallurgical company, the third largest aluminum producer in the world, after Rio Tinto Alcan and Rusal. In addition to the production of primary aluminum, the company is one of the world's leading producers of aluminum oxide and other products of aluminum and its alloys.
Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:47 AM
Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:50 PM
- HEATING OIL — heating oil futures. The contract size is 42 000 gallons (1 imperial gallon is roughly 4.55 liters). The quotation is in US dollars and cents per gallon. Minimum price fluctuation: $0.0001 per gallon;
- FTSE — a futures contract for the British index FTSE 100. The contract size is calculated according to the formula: £10 multiplied by the current index quote. One tick costs £5. FTSE 100 is a leading index of a British Stock Exchange. It is considered one of the most influential stock exchange indicators in Europe;
- KC — coffee futures contract. The contract size is 37,500 pounds (around 17 tons). One tick is 0.05 and costs $18.75. Coffee market has a higher liquidity than many other commodity markets because of the high demand for coffee;
- # AEROFLOT — the largest airline in Russia and one of the world's oldest airlines. It was founded in 1923 and at the time was fully state-owned. After the Soviet Union collapsed, the company became semi-privatized, with 51% of the shares still owned by the government;
- # EBAY — an American online auction and shopping company. The corporation owns the eponymous website eBay.com and its localized versions in several countries.
Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:03 PM
- ROUGH RICE — rough rice futures contract. Rice is one of the most cost-demanding grain crops. It is produced all over the world and is second by the production volume among the top three grains, standing between wheat and corn. Minimum price step is 0.5 cent and costs $10;
- LUMBER — lumber futures contract. The initial margin requirement for one contract is about $1,000. The contract size is standardized and equals 110,000 board-feet. One tick is 0.1 and costs $11.00;
- FDAX — DAX index futures, traded on EUREX electronic exchange. DAX is Germany’s most important stock index. It is a weighted average by capitalization of the share price values of Germany’s largest joint-stock companies. The tick value is 0,5 points and costs €12,50;
- # VZ (Verizon Communications) — an American telecommunications company. In 2016 it was the largest telecom company in the US by market capitalization and the second largest in the world (after China Mobile);
- # MECHEL («Мечел») — a Russian mining and metals company. It comprises producers of coal, iron ore in concentrate, steel, and rolled steel products. The company’s facilities operate in 11 regions of Russia, as well as in Lithuania and Ukraine.
- Trading experience: 14 years
- Preferred instruments: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, AUD/USD
- Trading strategies: intraday scalping
Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:59 PM
- 1st place — cup, hoodie, T-shirt
- 2nd place — cup, T-shirt and mug
- 3rd place — cup and T-shirt
- No-deposit bonus of $200, $500, $1000.
- 50% discount on any trading robots.
- Grand Capital T-shirts and hoodies.
Posted 20 June 2018 - 02:23 PM
- Trading experience: 1 year
- Preferred trading strategy: High-Low
- Trading experience: 9 years
- Preferred trading instruments: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, GOLD
- Trading experience: 6 years
- Preferred trading instruments: major currency pairs
- # PA — palladium futures contract, traded on NYMEX. The contract size is standard and equals 100 troy ounces (around 3.11 kg). One tick is 0.05 and costs $5;
- # JNJ (Johnson & Johnson) is an American holding company that includes more than 250 subsidiaries around the world that manufacture pharmaceuticals, sanitation products, and medical equipment. Its stock is a component of the Dow Jones Global Titans 50 index;
- # XOM (Exxon Mobil Corporation) — an American company, the largest private oil company in the world. It’s one of the largest corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization ($366.98 billion as of 2017) 99.85% of its shares are publicly traded. The stocks of Exxon are a component of Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- # URALKALIY — a Russian company, the world’s largest producer of potassium. Uralkali produces approximately 20% of the world’s potash fertilizers, 80% of its output is exported. The main buyers are China, India, Russia, Southeast Asian countries, USA and Brazil;
- # GZPROMNEFT — a Russian oil company. Its operations include prospecting, development, extraction and sales of gas and oil, as well as production and sales of oil products. PAO Gazprom holds 95.68% of the company’s shares, the rest 4.32 % are freely traded. Gazprom Neft was the first company to start extraction of oil in the Russian Arctic shelf.
Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:04 PM
- June 29th until 17:00 (GMT+3) on June 30th.
- July 4th until 17:00 (GMT +3) on July 6th.
- July 8th until до 21:00 (GMT +3) on July 10th.
- July 12th until 17:00 (GMT +3) on July 14th.
- No Deposit bonus of $200, $500 or $1000.
- 50% discount on trading robots.
- Branded T-shirts and hoodies.
Posted 31 October 2018 - 11:10 AM
- Choosing and opening a trading account;
- How to trade Forex, CFD and binary options;
- Deposit/withdrawal of funds;
- Investing in LAMM accounts;
- Promotions and bonuses offered by Grand Capital.
Posted 01 November 2018 - 02:13 PM
Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:12 PM
Please, take this information into account when planning your trading activity. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via LiveChat on our website. Our employees will be always glad to help you!
Grand Capital team
Posted 03 November 2018 - 10:43 PM
Scalping is an amazing trading strategy used by trader in short time period. Scalper trades in forex market against couple of pips. Scalper need fast execution system and low spreads in trading forex market. I am scalper. That’s why I choose FXPremax as my trading partner. It is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is giving me low tight spreads string form 1pip, fast and smooth trading system with no re-quotes and rejection etc.
Posted 12 November 2018 - 03:21 PM
Grand Capital Summit took place in Montenegro
On October 22nd–24th, the first ever on-site Grand Capital Summit took place in Budva, Montenegro. The heads of Grand Capital’s Russian regional offices participated in the event, as well as managers and the company’s CEO, Stanislav Vaneev.
The main focus of the summit was on teambuilding workshops, speeches made by the heads of regional offices, presentation of new projects, knowledge interchange and also discussion of hot issues at round-table meetings.
Stanislav Vaneev, Grand Capital CEO addressed the participants with an introductory speech and wished them fruitful work. The speech was followed by reports in which the speakers shared their professional secrets and plans, they told about their promotion methods, work with CRM, compliance, motivation of employees, launch of new services, development in new regions and many other topics. The event was concluded with a banquet, so that the participants could socialize in an informal manner.
As of today, Grand Capital provides services for about 400,000 clients around the world and works with over 4,000 web partners. More than 30 regional offices of Grand Capital operate around the world. It’s very important for our company that each regional office is upholding the same standards of quality and ethics in relation to employees and clients. The Summit gave all participants a chance to get together and feel as a team working toward the same goals. This was the first Grand Capital Summit, but we plan to make it an annual event.
Posted 24 January 2019 - 05:58 PM
Become a speaker at Grand Capital Financial Business Expo, a major trading event in Africa
Our company invites speakers to participate in Grand Capital Financial Business Expo. Our events provide the opportunity to earn a reputation in the business world and address large audiences for free.
Have you always wanted to be a financial coach? The time is ripe to make your first step!
To fit our criteria, you must:
- be an experienced trader familiar with currency pairs, CFD, stocks or binary options trading;
- be a client, partner or IB of Grand Capital;
- apply for participation in the event using any of the contact options presented below.
Grand Capital Financial Business Expo will take place on March 2nd in Windhoek, Namibia and on March 9th in Johannesburg, South Africa.
What topics are discussed at Grand Capital events?
- What is Forex trading and what trading instruments are there;
- What strategies are used for Forex trading;
- What kind of income you can receive from trading.
Grand Capital is an international broker with branches in 9 countries of the world. Over half a million clients trade with us. Our events take place in major cities of Europe, Asia and Africa, while our business activities are widely covered by the media. We offer our speakers to address a large audience of motivated listeners. Grand Capital Financial Business Expo is expected to attract over 3,000 visitors.
We’re ready to consider your candidacy. If you want to speak before an audience, submit an application to our investment advisor Goutam Das using any convenient contact means:
Phone: +7 (812) 389-66-79
Grand Capital on Telegram
We are glad to inform you that Grand Capital now has its own Telegram channel, where you can quickly and easily get up-to-date information on the foreign exchange market.
Follow our channel to receive important trading and economic news daily. Remember that keeping your hand on the market’s pulse is one of the main components of the modern trader’s success, and it can have a significant impact on your trading results.
Additionally, you’ll find free detailed technical analyses with charts provided by our experts.
On Mondays, we’ll share with you the essential economic news and events for the current trading week, only the latest and most important information for the traders will be included in our weekly overview. It will be based on the past and current indicators and contain predictions for the future market behavior. The overview will help you monitor the releases of statistics of the world’s largest economies: the US, the UK, Japan, European Union, etc.
Thanks to the new format, you can read our channel at any time convenient for you and use this data to improve your strategy and make independent decisions.
Join our official Telegram channel!
Posted 05 February 2019 - 11:37 AM
Buy Money Booster trading robots at 90% off
Grand Capital in collaboration with the trading robot developer Money Booster is launching a promotion. The company creates modern and effective EAs with advanced risk management system that allow to make the process of trading fully automated. Money Booster trading robots’ settings can be adjusted to suit a specific account type and leverage and provide a high standard of security. While under development, Money Booster trading robots were tested on Grand Capital accounts, which means that they are a perfect match with our system and will demonstrate top performance.
Only until February 28th, Grand Capital clients have a unique opportunity to purchase Money Booster trading robots at a special price of $50 instead of $500.
You will also get:
- continual tech support;
- user friendly PDF guide for installation and set-up of EAs.
To participate in the promotion:
- if you’re already a client of Grand Capital, make sure that you have a Micro account and your balance is at least $600, or open a new Micro account and deposit at least $600;
- submit a request for a trading robot on Money Booster website;
- install the trading robot following the provided instructions;
- watch your EA trade for you!
Still have questions? Contact us: email@example.com.
The company is not responsible for the trading results of EAs.
Economist Namibia dedicated an article to Goutam Das, investment advisor at Grand Capital
The Economist Namibia published an article about Goutam Das, an investment advisor at Grand Capital and independent financial expert. The Economist Namibia is a media outlet that covers important economic and financial news in the region and announces upcoming financial events. The article deals with the upcoming Grand Capital Business Expo that is to be held on March 2nd, 2019, and centers on Goutam Das, the event’s head speaker. Goutam has been working on European, Asian and African financial markets for a long time as a Forex trader, trading trainer and a host of numerous educational seminars.
Only this spring as many as four trading-themed events with Goutam as the main speaker will take place in Africa. We invite everyone to his educational seminar in Nigeria on February 2nd, 2019 and to the Grand Capital Financial Business Expo in Namibia on March 2nd, 2019.
Follow the announcements of our events on the website.
Goutam Das, investment advisor at Grand Capital:
“A lot of people doubt they can really earn in financial markets. But I’ve been a trader for a long time, and from my own experience I can say that everything depends on your motivation. At Grand Capital seminars, I will speak in detail on how to gain financial independence and start getting high income from Forex trading with your knowledge and initial capital of any amount.”
Read the full article about Goutam Das on the Economist Namibia website.
Posted 08 February 2019 - 02:43 PM
Interview with contest winners: my most effective trades are those done in accordance with my strategy
We asked the winners of Drag Trade to share with us what instruments and strategies help them earn profit from Forex trades. Read their answers in our latest round-up.
Abdelkader Toubal, Algiers, the winner of the 455th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
Trading experience: 5 years
Preferred instruments: major currency pairs, gold, and oil
Trading strategy: scalping
Indicators: Moving Averages, MACD
I’m 40, I own a small car business. I have always been attracted to the financial industry, but I never imagined you could trade in Forex in the comfort of your home. After a period of education, I started trading. My goal is to become a professional trader, receive a decent income to change my life and country.
My most effective trades are those done thoroughly in accordance with my trading strategy. It’s not even important whether they are profitable or losing, it’s important to develop your strategy further and make it work in the end. Usually I’m very emotional, however, when it comes to trading, I try to get a grip on myself. Classical music helps me with this. If I feel like I’m too anxious and can’t trade, I get on my bike and ride somewhere. When I was choosing a broker, I looked through online rankings, compared deposit and withdrawal methods. I started trading with Grand Capital because of the many opportunities that they offer: Crypto and Swap Free trading accounts, lots of deposit and withdrawal options, bonuses and contests. Among the contests, I like Drag Trade and Rally Trade most of all, while Future Trade is a bit too difficult for me. This round was quite hard. First, I lost the profit from my first trade, though I was one step away from winning, then I had to close the second trade, but I still won. My piece of advice for beginners is to work with honest brokers, like Grand Capital, keep to one strategy, keep on learning and discover something new every day.
Mahtab Yar, Pakistan, the winner of the 456tgh round of Drag Trade, received real $200
Trading experience: 5 years
Preferred trading instruments: CFD
Trading strategy: fundamental analysis
Indicators: Bollinger bands
My name is Mahtab Yar, I’m 28 and I’m a tourism agent. Forex trading is my passion. I studied websites of brokers, checked their news and watched webinars to learn more about trading. I want to earn enough money through trading to start my own tourism business. Every trade with stop loss which resulted in profit is a successful trade, while an unsuccessful trade means that I forgot to set up the orders. My trading style is quite measured. Every time something goes wrong and I can’t handle the emotions, I simply stop trading and don’t return to the market until I feel the trend. I like brokers with good tech support and fast deposit. I decided to take part in a Grand Capital contest because I had read a lot of positive reviews about it. My main advantage in the competition was my knowledge of trends, as well as some USD rate spikes thanks to which I managed to make a profit and win the contest. I recommend newcomers to enter good positions, study the market, practice constantly and use small investments at first.
Sign up for the next round of a trading contest right now!
Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:18 PM
Maintenance on Grand Capital website on February 12th
Due to planned maintenance on our website, from 3:00 AM to 4:00 PM (GMT) on February 12th, temporary malfunctions are expected in the operation of Private Office (it may be completely unavailable).
Please, take this information into account when planning your trading activity. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our client support by email firstname.lastname@example.org or via LiveChat on our website.
We apologize for any possible inconvenience.