Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Paypal Phising E-Mail

PayPal phishing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 763 Posts:
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:19 PM

Hello, today I've received PayPal phishing e-mail and though it was such an amateurish attempt (no PayPal logo, nonames, nothing even similar to real PayPal e-mail) I've decided to share it with you. So here it is:

Dеаг Vаluеd Сuѕtоmег,

Unаuthогіzеd ассеѕѕ hаѕ Ьееn dеtесtеd іn уоuг ассоunt.

Unfогtunаtеlу, duе tо thіѕ еνеnt, оuг ѕесuгіtу ѕуѕtеm hаѕ lіmіtеd thе ассеѕѕ tо уоuг ассоunt. Αссоunt Lіmіtаtіоnѕ ргеνеnt уоu fгоm соmрlеtіng сегtаіn асtіоnѕ wіth уоuг ассоunt, ѕuсh аѕ wіthdгаwіng, ѕеndіng, ог гесеіνіng mоnеу. Τhеѕе lіmіtаtіоnѕ аге іmрlеmеntеd whеn wе ѕее unuѕuаl ог ѕuѕрісіоuѕ асtіνіtу tо hеlр ргоtесt Ьоth ΡауΡаl Ьuуегѕ аnd ѕеllегѕ.

Ρlеаѕе νегіfу уоuг ассоunt Ьу соmрlеtіng thе fогm whісh іѕ аttасhеd іn thіѕ еmаіl. Ву dоіng thіѕ, геѕtгісtіоnѕ іn уоuг ассоunt wіll Ье lіftеd.

Wе ароlоgіzе fог аnу іnсоnνеnіеnсе.

Τhаnκ уоu,
ΡауΡаl Ѕесuгіtу Τеаm

Attached to the e-mail was attach_pp.html file with encrypted Javascript inside which would be used to steal your login details.

Be smart,  NEVER ever follow "the advice" in such e-mails!!!

sinip-republika-srpska.gif

Join ITalkMoney and learn how to make money online. Find me on Google+

#2 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 763 Posts:

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:17 AM

Here's another variation of the same phishing e-mail.

Dear Customer

We have limited your account due to an intrusion by unauthorized users (geolocation analysis shows that it wasn't you).

In order for you to have full access to your account again (thus removing any limitations), please read the step(s) below:

An account may be limited for a variety of reasons; One of them is unauthorized access (another person trying to use your account without your consent).

Please open the form (attached) that we have provided for you.

After verifying your account through the form, PayPal will restore your access back to normal.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and we hope that this issue will be resolved as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Account Review Team

Of course, never open attachments from such e-mails. :)

#3 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 763 Posts:

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:29 PM

Here's another phishing e-mail I've received today. It ended up in Gmail's spam folder.

Attached File  paypal phishing-003.png   16.68K   0 downloads

As always, NEVER TRUST SUCH E-MAILS! NEVER CLICK ON ANY OF THE LINKS IN IT!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com