Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

JOIN CLUB-ASTERIA TODAY AND EARN $400 PER WEEK PASSIVELY

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 cudeh

cudeh

• Pip
  • 2 Posts:

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:43 AM

Dear Friends,

EARN $400 PER WEEK PASSIVELY, NO SPONSORING REQUIREMENT! LEGITIMATE
OPPORTUNITY BY FORMER DIRECTOR OF WORLD BANK!

This is not hyip or a get-rich-quick program.Club Asteria (http://club-asteria....dex?refid=46632)
is a golden opportunity brought to you by a former Director of World Bank, Andrea Lucas and this means that you never have to worry about legitimacy issue or fly-by-night incident.

Club-Asteria rewards all its members for their loyalty and contribution by paying weekly commissions on the points (asterios) that the members have collected. So far since 4th February 2010, the commissions paid have been 10% every week! 2%of this is paid in cash and 8% is compounded as asterios, which means that your weekly balance and payout will increase every week. You can withdraw your cash earnings every week via various payment processors.

You can create a long-term residual income with a small outlay of $9.95 per month (silver membership) or $19.95 per month (gold membership). There is zero sponsoring requirements but if you choose to introduce people to the opportunity, you'll be well rewarded.

One of Club Asteria's objectives is to help all members earn at least $400 per week. If you upgrade to gold membership and do no referring at all, the $20 a month will get you 20 asterios every month, and with 80% of the profits reinvested every week (compounded), you will earn enough to pay your monthly subscription fee by the 6th month and you'll reach the target earning of $400 per week (and growing every
week) by the 19th month. However if you refer people to Club Asteria or purchase more asterios, the $400+ per week earnings can happen within a few months instead of 19 months!

For each people that you bring to Club Asteria, you'll be rewarded 5 asterios worth $5 - this includes** free members but they must update their profiles.

If any of your downlines upgrades to silver membership, you'll receive $4.50 monthly commissions and if he upgrades to gold membership, you'll receive $9 monthly commissions. If you refer 2 or 3 upgraded members, your monthly subscription is paid for and you're on a free ride!

You will receive 10% cash commissions on all your referrals' purchases and if you're a gold member you'll also receive free asterios equivalent to 25% of asterios purchased by your referrals! Please watch the videos on the main page about these and other benefits of becoming an upgraded member.

You can just Join this programme http://club-asteria....dex?refid=46632 as a free member so as to explore the back office of this wonderful programme, but you will only gain access to more thorough information, library, software downloads and lots more when you upgrade to either SILVER or GOLD membership.

NOTE: You will need Alertpay processor to register for this programe. Follow the following steps in this regard.

1. Go to https://www.alertpay.com and open your free account.
2. Verify your account by using your GSM number
3.Convert your liberty reserve to alertpay at www.alertexchanger.com , it will only take 3 days for your alertpay account to be funded.
4. Login to your club-asteria http://club-asteria....dex?refid=46632 and upgrade your account to any of your choice membership level.

There are load of information on this programme for you to succeed even if you want to become a NETWORK DIRECTOR in this programme.

CURRENT OFFERS:

First purchase of $100 asterios comes with a 100% matching bonus, meaning that you'll receive 200 asterios for $100 purchase.

A new member who upgrades to silver or gold membership and makes a purchase of $250 asterios within 3 days of joining also receives a 100% matching bonus, meaning that you'll receive 500 asterios for $250 purchase.

Join me today and let us make it TOGETHER. Check the above attached sheet for easy understanding of commission calculations.

Cheers.

#2 rockydguru

rockydguru

• Pip
  • 38 Posts:

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:13 AM

I am in CA for long time. I am at around $45 per week,
I haven't upgraded to Gold yet.
If anyone here is Gold can you tell me, if you r getting 10% of weekly commision run, coz I am not...

#3 fairooz

fairooz

• Pip
  • 88 Posts:

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:20 AM

I am in CA for long time. I am at around $45 per week,
I haven't upgraded to Gold yet.
If anyone here is Gold can you tell me, if you r getting 10% of weekly commision run, coz I am not...

Exactly rockydguru, :)
I am a Gold member..
Actually you received 10% of asterios weekly which will be shared 80% to your asterios account and 20% to your asterios savings..
So example: if you have 100 asterios, you will received weekly commission $10, From it, $2 will go to your cash balance and $8 will go to your asterios balance. So Every week, your cash balance and asterios balance will keep on increase..
Your asterios balance will accumulate to a maximum of 20,000 asterios. From this point you will be earning $400 per week.

I would highly recommend you to upgrade to Golden.
THIS IS HOW I EARN $40 Everyday!!
YOU CAN, IF YOU HAVE A LIBERTY RESERVE!
[font="[font="Trebuchet MS"]Century Gothic[/font]"][/font]

#4 cashcore

cashcore

• PipPip
  • 103 Posts:

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:27 AM

Can someonce explain what this business is all about for me, i can see it is profitable.

#5 milkymo

milkymo

• Pip
  • 44 Posts:

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:51 AM

I have heard about this site severally. I think it sounds great. I will be there the next time i open my computer, and this time, my upgrade will come

#6 kayevin

kayevin

• Pip
  • 99 Posts:

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:33 PM

Hello everyone.

This site is really a good one,I am really happy that I have an account here in Club Asteria. I am slowly but surely building my asterios in here. So come on board. ^^

#7 Palove

Palove

• Pip
  • 3 Posts:

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:44 AM

I have some questions, please is this site open to people from any nationality and if it is not open to some countries what countries are they. Also what are the basic things to be done to earn well from this site and the benefits of using this site.

#8 norvinpatrick

norvinpatrick

• PipPip
  • 201 Posts:

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:45 AM

I have some questions, please is this site open to people from any nationality and if it is not open to some countries what countries are they. Also what are the basic things to be done to earn well from this site and the benefits of using this site.

yes they accept all people from over the world i also heard the admin i mean CEO of this company is famous man.. is it right??

#9 luke1

luke1

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1207 Posts:

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:02 AM

Club Asteria is SCAM and NOT PAYING now!!
DO NOT INVEST or PUT YOUR MONEY HERE!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com