Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Ecn Broker Or Market Broker

5stars forex forex online trading forex trading

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 James Berry

James Berry

• Pip
  • 18 Posts:
  • Locationsweden ,510

Posted 12 October 2015 - 02:55 PM

market-maker-vs-ecn.jpg

ECN or Market Broker?

Most Forex brokers can be divided into two types: brokers that use an ECN system and brokers that are market makers. Some brokers operate both ways, depending on the account. Before choosing a Forex broker it’s important to understand how each of these operates and the advantages and disadvantages offered by each one.

ECN

An ECN network has hundreds of liquidity providers all sending quotes to the ECN venue at the same time. The ECN then aggregates all the quotes to show only the best bid and best offer, which make up the spread. This can be zero at times! You can see this is very different from STP brokers, who only stream quotes from several bank partners, compared to an ECN who has hundreds of LPs. It is much more likely that you will see a lower spread on an ECN broker compared to an STP broker.

How ECNs Works?

ECNs pass on prices from multiple market participants, such as banks and market makers, as well as other traders connected to the ECN, and display the best bid/ask quotes on their trading platforms based on these prices. ECN-type brokers also serve as counterparties to forex transactions, but they operate on a settlement, rather than pricing basis. Unlike fixed spreads, which are offered by some market makers, spreads of currency pairs vary on ECNs, depending on the pair's trading activities. During very active trading periods, you can sometimes get no ECN spread at all, particularly in very liquid currency pairs such as the majors (EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD and USD/CHF) and some currency crosses.

Market Maker

With a market maker it's a whole different story. A market maker, as the name implies, makes his own market. The buy and sell quotes presented in the market maker platform are determined by the broker. Of course, the quotes you see in a market maker platform change according to the movement of the market as the broker tries to follow events in the world markets.

How Market Makers Work?

Market makers "make" or set both the bid and the ask prices on their systems and display them publicly on their quote screens. They stand prepared to make transactions at these prices with their customers, who range from banks to retail forex traders. In doing this, market makers provide some liquidity to the market. As counterparties to each forex transaction in terms of pricing, market makers must take the opposite side of your trade. In other words, whenever you sell, they must buy from you, and vice versa.

Spreads

Since the market maker broker controls the quotes, he will usually offer the traders a fixed spread that already includes a commission in it. This spread will be a bit bigger than the spread of an ECN broker, but the additional spread allows the market maker to maintain a given spread on offers even as the market itself is shifting.On the other hand, an ECN broker will give his traders the best spreads possible. Thanks to the high liquidity provided by the ECN system, those spreads are pretty small. An ECN broker will usually display the spreads as he gets them and will then charge a commission on each trade. Under conditions of high volatility the ECN's spread will widen as a result of low supply and demand.To conclude, each type of broker has its own advantages and disadvantages; the right one for you will be the one that enables you to apply your own strategy successfully in the easiest possible way.

Open Real Account

http://www.5starsforex.com/accounts/open-real-account.php

Open Demo Account

http://www.5starsforex.com/accounts/open-demo-account.php

Become Our Partner

http://www.5starsforex.com/partners/introducer-broker.php

#2 Romash

Romash

• PipPip
  • 173 Posts:

Posted 21 October 2015 - 06:29 AM

My broker FreshForex is a broker that operates both ways, but personally I prefer its ECN account with zero spreads on EURUSD currency pair. I think this is the best option for scalping.

#3 Bernard Okwatta

Bernard Okwatta

• Pip
  • 68 Posts:

Posted 06 December 2015 - 12:03 PM

A market maker broker doesn’t become happy if you make profit. A consistently profitable trader is their biggest enemy, because the profit he makes has to be paid from their pocket.

Guess what? That's why I trade with CMTrading, another TRUE ECN broker that never steals money from my balance. been trading for 6 months with them and never faced any difficulties to withdraw my profits.

#4 Motaleb Hossain

Motaleb Hossain

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 300 Posts:

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:18 AM

No doubt we have to go with ECN type Forex broker. Market maker Forex brokers are too much dangerous for trading. By the way, I needed a novice trader’s friendly ECN broker as I haven’t huge trading capital so, after doing long time analysis now I make dealing with TradingBanks. I already got 100% signup bonus without any additional paperwork. 

#5 Fx Robert

Fx Robert

• PipPip
  • 296 Posts:

Posted 22 December 2015 - 11:55 AM

Apologetically, I am not agreeing with you. Because, I have triumph over my financial state very swiftly by Forex . And, I also believe that within a very short time, I will be a successful trader with support of Trade12 trading broker.  This ECN trading platform is very helpful to me to make profit by providing many trading facilities that’s why I am able to make profit. Moreover, I am very determined that I will make my all dream true by Forex.     

#6 ForexMartTrader

ForexMartTrader

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 357 Posts:

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:10 PM

Most professional traders prefers ECN broker due to the fact that they hardly interfere with the price quotes from their liquidity providers. They are rewarded from the spreads and commission, and have no need to manipulate prices to the detriment of their clients. ForexMart is a true ECN broker. 

YOUR BROKER CAN DETERMINE YOUR SUCCESS!
Choose Wisely, Choose ForexMart
Like FOREXMART on Facebook

#7 Mahatin Faruki

Mahatin Faruki

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 491 Posts:

Posted 11 April 2017 - 01:50 AM

Now I am with TempleFX which is real STP Execution trading and for all time make sure security of funds, lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

#8 Md Sujon

Md Sujon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 523 Posts:

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:55 AM

Among them I will obviously support ECN broker due to having traditional facilities. Trade12 is an ECN broker where I am trading. ECN brokers are very much propitious for the traders. Otherwise market maker brokers work for their own welfare they do not consider any facilities for their traders. As a trader I think Trade12 provides the best environment for trading that I am enjoying.

#9 iqbal

iqbal

• Pip
  • 73 Posts:

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:21 AM

y pair, you take a “short” position. Long and short are just the terms we use in forex and stock market and they have nothing t

#10 Md Sujon

Md Sujon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 523 Posts:

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:04 AM

Among ECN and Market maker broker I prefer more ECN broker. Trade12 is an ECN broker I used to trade with.  They provide me the trading facilities to trade with. Though I have the big investment I feel secure with this broker. They have high leverage like more than 1:400, low spread, fast execution, no set up fees, high technology. I have the lowest transaction fees with this broker. That’s why I can enjoy my exact profit. As a result I have the proper guidelines from that broker.

#11 Hedley Howarth

Hedley Howarth

• Pip
  • 29 Posts:

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:50 PM

Makers broker in Forex basically bets against you. For example, if you buy 1 some portion of EURUSD at 1.35, and your broker is a market maker, they are 'putting forth 1 bundle of EURUSD at 1.35', or essentially betting against you. If you win, your broker loses. In case you lose, your broker wins. An ECN sort out has numerous liquidity providers all sending quotes to the ECN scene meanwhile. The ECN then sums each one of the quotes to demonstrate only the best offer and best offer, which make up the spread. This can be zero from time to time! I am a binary options trader at lxmarkets.

#12 Md Sujon

Md Sujon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 523 Posts:

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:03 AM

From my first day of career I have been trading with an ECN broker called Trade12. It’s a renowned broker I never thought about changing this one. Here I have the maximum trading qualities a trader wants from his broker. These facilities includes high security, high leverage, low spread, fast execution and the most important one is they take no extra transaction cost from their traders. I like my broker more and more.

#13 Mike Scofield

Mike Scofield

• Pip
  • 21 Posts:

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:51 PM

It always good to go with ECN service broker. Other type of brokers are very dangerous for trading. Especially if a new trader goes without ECN broker they might lose everything. But most of the time new trader faces trading capital issue while choosing an ECN broker. Because most of the popular broker do not allow any limit capital. I know a broker who allows micro investment as initial capital. It is ECNCAPITAL.COM. I know because I had started my trading with this broker with minimum investment.

#14 Dmatt

Dmatt

• Pip
  • 13 Posts:

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:32 AM

It always good to go with ECN service broker. Other type of brokers are very dangerous for trading. Especially if a new trader goes without ECN broker they might lose everything. But most of the time new trader faces trading capital issue while choosing an ECN broker. Because most of the popular broker do not allow any limit capital. I know a broker who allows micro investment as initial capital. It is ECNCAPITAL.COM. I know because I had started my trading with this broker with minimum investment.

There are a lot of Forex trading brokers in the markets. But when we are trading we have to choose such a broker that is not only reliable but will also help us in better trading and our income will only depend on the trading strategy that we are using.

#15 ForexMartTrader

ForexMartTrader

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 357 Posts:

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:06 AM

An ECN broker is preferable to a large majority of seasoned traders due to the obvious fact that price manipulation by the broker is reduced to its barest minimum. This is particularly so if the broker is a true ECN broker.

YOUR BROKER CAN DETERMINE YOUR SUCCESS!
Choose Wisely, Choose ForexMart
Like FOREXMART on Facebook

#16 sakura

sakura

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 374 Posts:

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:18 AM

FXB Trading is regarded as the best ECN broker for CFD traders. It offers an easy STP/ECN trading environment. It also gives traders a direct access to live pricing, allowing them an edge so that are profitable in the CFD market.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com