Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Lowest Spread Forex Broker – 5Stars Forex

5stars forex online trading forex forex broker

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 5stars-fx

5stars-fx

• Pip
  • 10 Posts:
  • Locationcanada, Edmonton,AB

Posted 04 November 2015 - 08:13 AM

logo.png     :mellow:

The spread is the amount of pips between the bidding price and the asking price is called the spread. The spread is what forex brokers use to make money on every forex trade placed through their network. For example, the forex broker may be paying a price of 1.3600 for buying or selling. The broker will then allow you to buy the currency for 1.3601 or sell it for 1.3599.

The truth is fixed spreads do not offer any significant advantage and are subject to forex broker tactics such as widening - a tactic whereby forex brokers with dealing desks manipulate the spreads on offer to their clients when client trades move against the broker.

5Stars forex's ECN/STP trading model does not have a fixed spread. This means the spread on offer will accurately reflect the true buying and selling rates for a particular currency pair and ensures investors are trading forex under real forex market conditions of supply and demand.

A fixed spread may seem like a good thing when market conditions are optimal and there is heavy supply and demand. The fact is, a fixed spread remains in place even when market conditions are not the best and regardless of what the true buying and selling rates for any given currency pair are.

Our ECN/STP model provides our clients with direct access to the other Forex market participants (retail and institutional). We do not compete with our clients or even trade against them. This grants our clients more advantages over dealing desk market makers:

·         Very tight spreads

·         Better forex rates

·         No conflict of interest between 5Stars forex and its clients

·         No limits on Scalping

·         No “stop-loss hunting”

5Stars forex strives to offer its clients the most competitive rates and spreads in the market. This is the reason we have invested heavily in establishing strong relationships with the most reputable and reliable liquidity providers. The advantage our clients have is that they enter the forex arena on the same terms as majors.

Prices are streamed from various liquidity providers to 5Stars forex’s Aggregation Engine which then selects the best BID and ASK prices from the streamed prices and posts the selected best BID/ASK prices to our clients, as illustrated in the flow diagram below.

Visit 5stars forex spreads on account types: https://5starsforex.com/accounts/account-types.php

Attached Files

#2 Mahatin Faruki

Mahatin Faruki

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 491 Posts:

Posted 05 November 2015 - 08:10 AM

Practically, in spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge, it is not possible to make profit constancy without lowest trading spread. That’s why, I have selected MXTrade trading broker due to only one pip lowest trading spread. By using this narrowest trading spread, I am able to make profit constancy by means of any kinds of trading strategy. So, my trading life is very much profitable. 

#3 Motaleb Hossain

Motaleb Hossain

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 300 Posts:

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:43 AM

Exactly, low trading spread facility is very useful for short version trader like scalper. As I don’t have healthy trading capital that’s way, scalping is my ultimate goal. So, I am also serious for low trading spread facility. In addition, I am really happy on low trading spread facility of TradingBanks broker. In here, I also get no requotes surely. 

#4 Bernard Okwatta

Bernard Okwatta

• Pip
  • 68 Posts:

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:01 AM

For the lowest spread feature, I am trading with the CMTrading broker. The spreads are good and I have my personal account manager assigned to help me,,, Since the withdrawals can the done through bank transfer only, my funds are most secured with them. https://www.cmtrading.com/

#5 Motaleb Hossain

Motaleb Hossain

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 300 Posts:

Posted 23 November 2015 - 12:32 PM

No one has the capability to make profit constancy without lowest trading spread in spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge. For that reason,  I have decided to trade permanently in TradingBanks  trading broker where from my first day of trading  i have been using only one pip narrowest trading spread. By using this lowest trading spread, i can make profit all time by means of any kinds of trading strategy.

#6 Mahatin Faruki

Mahatin Faruki

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 491 Posts:

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:48 AM

As a scalper, I need lowest trading spread for making profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.  For that reason, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker where from my first day of trading I have been using only one pip trading spread. By means of this lowest trading spread, I can make profit constancy by using any kinds of trading strategy with scalping.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com