The foreign exchange market (forex, FX, or currency market) is a global decentralized market for the trading of currencies. In terms of volume of trading, it is by far the largest market in the world. The main participants in this market are the larger international banks. Financial centres around the world function as anchors of trading between a wide range of multiple types of buyers and sellers around the clock, with the exception of weekends. The foreign exchange market determines the relative values of different currencies.
- One of the widest forex offerings in the market with high liquidity
- Majors, Minors, Exotics and Crosses are available as Spot trades, Forwards and Options
- Currencies are tradable 24h per day 5 days a week so you can trade whenever YOU want
- Tight and FIXED spreads – so you know your costs upfront
- Guaranteed Stop Loss for reliable risk management.
Visit us: https://5starsforex..../currencies.php