Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Trade Currencies With Fivestar Forex:

5stars forex forex fx trading fx currency

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 5stars-fx

5stars-fx

• Pip
  • 10 Posts:
  • Locationcanada, Edmonton,AB

Posted 18 November 2015 - 06:48 AM

currency-banner.jpg

The foreign exchange market (forex, FX, or currency market) is a global decentralized market for the trading of currencies. In terms of volume of trading, it is by far the largest market in the world. The main participants in this market are the larger international banks. Financial centres around the world function as anchors of trading between a wide range of multiple types of buyers and sellers around the clock, with the exception of weekends. The foreign exchange market determines the relative values of different currencies.

• One of the widest forex offerings in the market with high liquidity
  • Majors, Minors, Exotics and Crosses are available as Spot trades, Forwards and Options
  • Currencies are tradable 24h per day 5 days a week so you can trade whenever YOU want
  • Tight and FIXED spreads – so you know your costs upfront
  • Guaranteed Stop Loss for reliable risk management

Visit us:  https://www.5starsfo.../currencies.php

Curency Pairs:

"> Majors EUR/USD USD/CHF GBP/USD USD/JPY   G7 Crosses EUR/GBP EUR/JPY EUR/CAD EUR/CHF GBP/JPY GBP/CAD GBP/CHF CAD/JPY CHF/JPY USD/CAD CAD/CHF   Pacific Crosses AUD/USD NZD/USD AUD/JPY NZD/JPY EUR/AUD EUR/NZD GBP/AUD GBP/NZD AUD/CAD AUD/NZD NZD/CAD NZD/CHF   Exotic Crosses USD/MXN USD/BRL USD/CNY USD/CNH USD/HKD USD/KRW USD/INR USD/SGD USD/ZAR USD/TRY USD/IDR USD/EGP USD/VND   Nordic Crosses EUR/SEK USD/SEK EUR/NOK USD/NOK   Eastern Crosses USD/RUB USD/CZK USD/PLN

#2 Motaleb Hossain

Motaleb Hossain

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 300 Posts:

Posted 20 November 2015 - 03:08 AM

Well, as a professional Forex trader I can’t depend on only Forex currencies but I like to use others trading instruments like, CFDs, Indices and Metals. I see, flexible trading environment is very essential for me to get reliable monthly feedback. Since, I can trade in any type of trading instruments with narrowest trading spread because of using TradingBanks broker. It’s available option for me to use any type f trading pairs.   

#3 Mahatin Faruki

Mahatin Faruki

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 491 Posts:

Posted 30 December 2015 - 07:18 AM

In my trading from all trading currency I like most EURUSD which is considered as a most usable and profitable trading pair because of its slow motion.  But, for increasing my trading knowledge, I at all time like to trade many currencies that I am getting from my trading platform MxTrade. This trading place has almost 50 up major currency with spot metal and CFDs.   

#4 Fx Robert

Fx Robert

• PipPip
  • 296 Posts:

Posted 31 December 2015 - 10:56 AM

In my trading from all trading currency I like most EURUSD which is measured as a most usable and profitable trading pair because of its slow motion.  But, for increasing my trading knowledge, I at all time like to trade many currencies that I am getting from my trading platform Trade12. This trading place has almost all popular major currency with spot metal, gold, indicates and CFDs.      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com