Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

My Experience With Ctoption

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bernard Okwatta

Bernard Okwatta

• Pip
  • 68 Posts:

Posted 27 March 2016 - 02:45 PM

I have been trading with CTOption for almost 1 year through their web trading platform. No problems so far. CTOption trading platform is user-friendly. I find what I need, Smooth trade execution with market standard payouts, android and iOS platforms are also available and many way to withdraw/deposit funds.

CToption, no doubt, has the wide range of trading assets along with many option to trade including High/Low, OneTouch, Range, 60Seconds, and HyPer option. When I joined them, I was assisted with a Personal Broker to guide me on my journey towards becoming a professional and successful trader.

No issues regarding deposits and withdraws. In fact, customer service has been quite good. Deposit bonuses are also a plus. I tried a few binary brokers before I joined CTOption. Their platforms are good and welcome bonuses are often interesting. Highly Recommended.

#2 Forex Grandeur

Forex Grandeur

• Pip
  • 90 Posts:

Posted 28 March 2016 - 01:57 PM

I have been with CToption since June 2015, unlike the many unfavorable reviews and claims made on websites I have had a good experience with them. Like any company, if you dig deep you will find both good and bad reviews. Be careful of promoters who receive refer fees to provide good reviews. Do your due diligence. I am from the U.S. and its very difficult to find a good binary options broker with everything you need. There are pros and cons to all of them, even the ones with the highest reviews

#3 Aurora

Aurora

• Pip
  • 2 Posts:

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:25 AM

Is this broker regulated by CySEC or else?

The best reputable binary options brokers at StockPair review.

#4 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 764 Posts:
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 18 May 2016 - 04:43 PM

Could be "else". I can't find anything at https://ctoption.com...n/about-us.aspx

sinip-republika-srpska.gif

Join ITalkMoney and learn how to make money online. Find me on Google+

#5 John Wollberg

John Wollberg

• Pip
  • 34 Posts:

Posted 06 June 2016 - 02:06 PM

I have been looking into binary trading and was impressed with the Ctoption's interface. Their charts and how they express the buying trends is what makes them attractive for me as a beginner. Moreover, Binary Replicator is definitely a good feature offered by CToption :)

#6 Forex Grandeur

Forex Grandeur

• Pip
  • 90 Posts:

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:05 PM

I am currently trading binary options with iBinary Robot. I know what I am doing. As a full time job holder, this software helps me doing trading even when I am not online. Since I don't get enough time to analyze fundamental markets and technical charts, I let iBinaryRobot (http://www.ibinaryrobot.com/) to trade on behalf of me but obviously follow my own money management system.  The best part is, my account is registered with a regulated broker like Binary Tilt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com