Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

AlertPay Debit Cards

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 deepakverma

deepakverma

• Pip
  • 22 Posts:
  • LocationIndia

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:03 AM

AlertPay is offering its Debit/Credit card withdrwal service at affordable fees. Now you can withdraw the money in your AlertPay account directly to your Visa or MasterCard. And after that you can use it in shopping like other VISA or MasterCard or as an ATM card to withdraw cash.

For more information and to order it logon into your AlertPay account and check out there.

Thanks

#2 deepakverma

deepakverma

• Pip
  • 22 Posts:
  • LocationIndia

Posted 10 December 2010 - 01:52 PM

So sad that ALertPay has cancelled this beta launch.
But they will do their official launch in Feb 2011.
And the pre-order period will begin in December very shortly.

So stay tunned guys

#3 Ashlee

Ashlee

• Pip
  • 6 Posts:

Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:47 AM

I read few months ago, CashX prepaid cards are allowed to withdraw funds from Alertpay? Is that true? I haven't checked the site yet.

#4 risnet

risnet

• Pip
  • 4 Posts:

Posted 24 December 2010 - 06:31 PM

It's nice to have one

#5 dipakmaini1965

dipakmaini1965

• Pip
  • 1 Posts:

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:46 PM

AlertPay is offering its Debit/Credit card withdrwal service at affordable fees. Now you can withdraw the money in your AlertPay account directly to your Visa or MasterCard. And after that you can use it in shopping like other VISA or MasterCard or as an ATM card to withdraw cash.

#6 joyce7895

joyce7895

• Pip
  • 40 Posts:

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:05 AM

alertpay i ask why if i link my credit card they said not available my credit card is bdo, mastercard why is that i can fund my alertpay account from my bdo mastercard creditcard,, anyone can help me what i sopposed to do thnx

#7 jackmurphin

jackmurphin

• Pip
  • 18 Posts:
  • LocationNew York

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:59 AM

Debit card is most important and useful option for everyone who wants to buying any kinds of products without a money. You can send money or shopping through online and make payments easily whether you want. It is an easy addition of transaction processor into your shopping cart makes it possible for your prospects to pay safely and quickly.
choose well-known and expert manhattan financial planner for your firm

#8 davidblack

davidblack

• Pip
  • 47 Posts:

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:23 AM

Prepaid cards are payment cards with a stored value on the card itself unlike debit cards, where an external account is maintained by a financial institution or credit cards, which are subject to the credit limits set by the issuer.

card wire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com