Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Difference Between The Business And Personal Accounts?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 tokyo

tokyo

• Pip
  • 58 Posts:

Posted 10 April 2010 - 04:27 PM

Once upon a time i had thought that business account had higher fees, but now i check with paypal and they say:

Our fees are now the same for all accounts - Personal, Premier, and Business. Please note that the Purchase rate applies to all payments using Request Money.

So is there any real difference between the personal and business accounts now?

#2 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 764 Posts:
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 10 April 2010 - 06:26 PM

Once upon a time i had thought that business account had higher fees, but now i check with paypal and they say:

So is there any real difference between the personal and business accounts now?

Yes there is, a big one. Business account can receive unlimited payments from credit cards, while Personal can take maximum three in one year.

sinip-republika-srpska.gif

Join ITalkMoney and learn how to make money online. Find me on Google+

#3 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:16 AM

well i think best thing is that we can receive payments and send payments from PP to PP accounts free to cost in personal accounts and there must be some fees for business accounts.

#4 Tybridges07

Tybridges07

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 774 Posts:
  • LocationMakurdi, Nigeria

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:08 AM

I avoided personal account because it has more disadvantages than advantages. In personal account you are limited to a number of times to receive money in a month the last time I checked.
http://blog.articlereprint.co.cc
Buy links on a PageRank3 (PR3) blog for just $3 per month PM me to buy

#5 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:57 AM

if i deal with a huge amount of money (over $1000) then i may use a business account. but i deal with only a few bucks, then i think it is better to use a personal account.
Posted Image

#6 Tybridges07

Tybridges07

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 774 Posts:

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:55 PM

@wasi90lk, even if you are handling large dums of money, a business account is not recomended.
A business account is suitable for merchants. Marchants sell large quantity of products and services daily so the business account has been optimised for them.
People who handle large amounts of money but do not do any form of trading that involves buying/selling with paypal should use a premier account.

#7 junaidr

junaidr

• PipPip
  • 135 Posts:

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:11 PM

As the terms are self-explanatory, business account is basically for the business use. These accounts are used by firms that have to do business online thus receiving and paying large sums of money online. Where as, personal account is for an individual who receive and pay not very large sums of money online. Usually, individual buyers and sellers on the internet use this account. Detailed differentiation and comparison between the different types accounts is given on the PayPal website. Here's the link: https://www.paypal.c...ntTypes-outside
My World 2.0 - Justin Bieber. Complete Album. Click here to download for FREE.

#8 ejhayehm

ejhayehm

• PipPip
  • 203 Posts:

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:03 AM

personal use to shop and sell online while premier is for casual sellers that wish to et paid online and business is for merchant swho operate under a company

#9 adnan007

adnan007

• PipPip
  • 141 Posts:

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:34 AM

Business account is for those members which has some business online and use paypal as the payment processor to make transaction.These types of accounts does include maximum fees per transaction made via such accounts but personal account are for those members who use paypal personally to earn online and use it for general purposes.There are no transaction fees for such accounts.

#10 yokowasis

yokowasis

• Pip
  • 98 Posts:

Posted 09 July 2010 - 06:53 AM

Business account is for those members which has some business online and use paypal as the payment processor to make transaction.These types of accounts does include maximum fees per transaction made via such accounts but personal account are for those members who use paypal personally to earn online and use it for general purposes.There are no transaction fees for such accounts.

They do have fee even your account is personal. I got charged by fee when I am exchanging my LR to my Paypal. And their fee is rather high I would say.

#11 Tybridges07

Tybridges07

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 774 Posts:

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:01 PM

Personal paypal is for buyers only. It is not recommended for people who recieve payments alot cause the limit is to 7 transactions (recieving) What the account is meant for is this, You load your paypal account and make purchase online.

#12 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:22 AM

They do have fee even your account is personal. I got charged by fee when I am exchanging my LR to my Paypal. And their fee is rather high I would say.

i don't actually get what you are saying. paypal dOes not allow LR to Paypal exchange. what dO you mean you get high fee for that.

Personal paypal is for buyers only. It is not recommended for people who recieve payments alot cause the limit is to 7 transactions (recieving)
What the account is meant for is this,
You load your paypal account and make purchase online.

that 7 limit transactions for receiving payments are for credIT card payments made to your account. but if you are going to receive paypal to paypal payment there is no limit for that. i know cause i am using personal account for 2 years now. and I have received more than 7 payments in my personal account. it was like 100 payments alreadY actually.

#13 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:41 AM

First question is are we talking of verified account or not?
because even if you are personal account but if your account is unverified you have limits that verified account don't.

I avoided personal account because it has more disadvantages than advantages. In personal account you are limited to a number of times to receive money in a month the last time I checked.

Where can I found this limits?
I have verified personal account and I regularly receive and send funds but I never receive any warning that I reach limits of sending or receiving. The only warnings that I receive are my clients who change shipping address or filing a dispute claim.

#14 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 24 July 2010 - 03:05 PM

First question is are we talking of verified account or not?
because even if you are personal account but if your account is unverified you have limits that verified account don't.

Where can I found this limits?
I have verified personal account and I regularly receive and send funds but I never receive any warning that I reach limits of sending or receiving. The only warnings that I receive are my clients who change shipping address or filing a dispute claim.

i have explained it already on my above posts. there is no limit. paypal makes a confusing statement that personal account has 7 limits on accepting payment. that is not true. paypal only mean you can receive payment to your paypal from a source that uses his credit card for 7 times only. after that you won't be able to receive any credit card payments any more.

#15 neng

neng

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1182 Posts:

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:36 PM

Difference between the Business and Personal accounts?

well it is clearly seen by the question itself, well it is obvious that the business is mainly use for business accounts, and for personal is used only for our personal earnings, like here in PTP we we get an account definitely we will apply for a personal account
HyipSCOPE.org | Vigilantly Providing 'REAL' Program Status

Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

#16 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:20 AM

maybe personal account just for personal things. as i think that we can't sell items on ebay using our personal accounts. but we can still buy items only using personal things and so that is why i am contented with personal account as i don't sell anything but i do buy things online sometimes.

#17 neng

neng

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1182 Posts:

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:30 AM

maybe personal account just for personal things. as i think that we can't sell items on ebay using our personal accounts. but we can still buy items only using personal things and so that is why i am contented with personal account as i don't sell anything but i do buy things online sometimes.

i guess you are right, my account in paypal is also classified as personal account, as i see they are requiring additional requirements when we are going to apply for a business account

Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

#18 financialbooster

financialbooster

• PipPip
  • 105 Posts:

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:51 AM

yes there are difference in no of fee transfer of money per year between the accounts from you credit or debit card. per year you can transfer 5 times from your credit card to personal account for free and then on wards one is charged.

#19 neng

neng

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1182 Posts:

Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:44 AM

so you were saying that it is better to use paypal with debit card? as i am not familiar linking debit card into our account as i just use it mainly for buying stuffs online

#20 andry777

andry777

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 Posts:

Posted 16 August 2010 - 02:43 PM

I didn't too much know about the differences between both of them but as I knew, business account is charged for some fees monthly. I don't quite know what is the advantages that business type is gained. Maybe you could check it up in official site of Paypal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com