Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Important Trading Tips

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 gaban

gaban

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2668 Posts:

Posted 21 December 2017 - 02:15 AM

Run trading is one of the first traders to continue to improve the ability of good trading, by reminding the risks that exist in this forex business is very large, so traders that continue to try in learning so that we understand for where we run this trading profitable on the run

#42 E Reynolds

E Reynolds

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 503 Posts:

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:39 AM

Choosing a broker should be in cool mind. Please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.      

#43 gaban

gaban

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2668 Posts:

Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:02 AM

Important that where a trader to continue in the level of better trading ability, forex business is a business that has a very big risk role, so traders continue to strive in learning and learning so that traders better understand again for the management of trading with more profitable when plunging in real trading with instaforex

#44 davidblack

davidblack

• Pip
  • 47 Posts:

Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:47 PM

For beginning traders, an often overlooked source of information is other traders. Of course, reading books about forex is important. Books can provide you with a solid basis in a short time, providing a foundation to build on.

Forex Forum

#45 E Reynolds

E Reynolds

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 503 Posts:

Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:41 AM

According to me, You must learn a lot firstly by reading some tutorials. Try to consistent in pips school. There is a proper guide for learning Forex for the traders who are particularly beginners. And try to join a broker and open a demo account. But you will learn what you need to do in the tutorials and try to participate on this forum especially Newbie Island so you can learn more.  

#46 gaban

gaban

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2668 Posts:

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:04 AM

One of the most important ways to run this forex trading is where a trader must continue to improve in the ability to trade better, forex business is a business that has a risk level is very large, so continue to learn and learn so that we can trade more profitable when plunged into real trading with instaforex

#47 E Reynolds

E Reynolds

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 503 Posts:

Posted 26 January 2018 - 05:54 PM

In Forex trading, we the traders have to be professional if we want to get maximal result from this volatile trading place. and for being a professional trader we the traders have to pass a long time period for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is really supportive to predict the faction of this market with certainly.  And besides this also important to keep trading discipline with great money management.

#48 gaban

gaban

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2668 Posts:

Posted 31 January 2018 - 05:31 AM

In running this forex trading is where the way we should run is we always routine in learning, because it reminds an existing risk is very large, so continue to practice learning so that we can better understand again will way better trading performance

#49 E Reynolds

E Reynolds

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 503 Posts:

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:29 PM

Choosing a right broker depend on your trading understanding.   If you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. that’s why we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,  I am a scalper and as a scalper I am with LQDFX now from where without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.  so, my trading life is very much comfortable at the present.

#50 gaban

gaban

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2668 Posts:

Posted 05 February 2018 - 05:31 AM

As a trader where to jump in this forex business is the way things should be run is we have to be routine in learning, forex business is not an instant business, but where business is very big risk, so continue to improve the ability of trading better for where we facilitate the performance of more profitable trading saa where plunge in his real trading

#51 Clare C. Moulton

Clare C. Moulton

• Pip
  • 26 Posts:

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:31 PM

Forex is high risky investment market in the world. Traders have to utilize the risk in Forex market.  Proper risk management is essential in order to survive in the market long. My broker AFX Group educational course helps me to understand the concept of risk in Forex trading and overcome all challenges in Forex market. They also taught me how minimize the risk and maximize the profit in Forex market.  

#52 gaban

gaban

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2668 Posts:

Posted 08 February 2018 - 02:51 AM

Run the trading is where we should run is where we must routinely in learning, forex business is not a business that where easy to run, but this forex business with the risk is very large. And I also keep trying in learning to take advantage of demo account and follow the demo contest instaforex goals to be successful in the forex business

#53 Sininfinity

Sininfinity

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1323 Posts:

Posted 25 August 2018 - 02:14 PM

In Forex trading, we the traders have to be professional if we want to get maximal result from this volatile trading place. and for being a professional trader we the traders have to pass a long time period for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is really supportive to predict the faction of this market with certainly.  And besides this also important to keep trading discipline with great money management.

Well I personally dislike the idea of trying to get maximal result. If one targets for maximum profit from his trades then there is a high chance that the trade will not go against his favor. So reachable target is more preferred to me.

#54 Mahatin Faruki

Mahatin Faruki

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 491 Posts:

Posted 02 September 2018 - 07:25 PM

For leading a secure trading life with certainly we the traders we the traders first of all have to choose the credible broker which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why now I am with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

#55 davidson333

davidson333

• Pip
  • 93 Posts:

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:35 AM

To profit in trading, you must make recognize the markets. To recognize the markets, you must first know and recognize yourself. The first step of gaining self-awareness is ensuring that your risk tolerance and capital allocation to forex and trading are not excessive or lacking. This means that you must carefully study and analyze your own financial goals in engaging forex trading.

https://www.forexreversal.com/

#56 Haru

Haru

• PipPip
  • 203 Posts:

Posted 24 November 2018 - 01:14 AM

we must be able to force our efforts to increase our trading capabilities so that we can do the tarding properly and correctly. If that is the case, surely the profit that we produce will also increase. we don't worry for that, the important thing is our ability can support. so i choose FreshForex for gaining a good result

#57 Sininfinity

Sininfinity

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1323 Posts:

Posted 16 December 2018 - 04:17 AM

To profit in trading, you must make recognize the markets. To recognize the markets, you must first know and recognize yourself. The first step of gaining self-awareness is ensuring that your risk tolerance and capital allocation to forex and trading are not excessive or lacking. This means that you must carefully study and analyze your own financial goals in engaging forex trading.

Well said. Ultimately it is up to the forex trader to bring success for himself. No one else can do it for him. So they should be mentally prepared for it.

#58 Mahatin Faruki

Mahatin Faruki

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 491 Posts:

Posted 16 December 2018 - 07:39 PM

In my trading career, I could not rate at any kinds of broker which I have not used or verified. As a result in this retail market place almost thousands online brokers are available and by and large are found to be scams.  In order to my trading understanding I can rate only LQDFX which I have been using from my first day of trading due to secure trading environment. Actually this STP Execution trading platform for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much secure and comfortable.

#59 Sininfinity

Sininfinity

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1323 Posts:

Posted 22 December 2018 - 02:12 PM

For leading a secure trading life with certainly we the traders we the traders first of all have to choose the credible broker which guarantee their clients funds.

Yeah. People should not blindly select the broker which get promoted in every post instead of adding any value from the poster.

#60 Mahatin Faruki

Mahatin Faruki

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 491 Posts:

Posted 25 December 2018 - 07:23 PM

In Fx trading I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy. That’s why before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk. For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com