Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Italkmoney's Forum Hyip

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 Topnotcher

Topnotcher

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 111 Posts:

Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:36 PM

Hello All ,

I am your own Topnotcher bringing you one of the kewlest program on this new year

How about you people make 140% a day and lose nothing ?

How about the most safest program online where you have no fear that one day you will wake up and see the site is not online and admins of the site has run away making you shattered ?

Well I am here introducing a revolutionary program where you have to work up your skills to make good money daily

Its a ITM's Forum Based Hyip.

The program goes like this : -

1) I would take 10 members a day who will invest 5$ with me and thus making a total sum of 50$.

2) I would be giving away the returns in following manner

Member wins the contest at 1st position - 7$

Member wins the contest at 2nd position - 6.5$

Member wins the contest at 3rd position - 6$

Member wins the contest at 4th position - 5.5$

Member wins the contest at 5th position - 5.5$

Member wins the contest at 6th position - 5.5$

Member wins the contest at 7th position - 5$

Member wins the contest at 8th position - 5$

Member wins the contest at 9th position - 5$

Member wins the contest at 10th position - 5$

How the members will win ?? Interesting question

Well .. i have thought of this thing so far :-

I will be asking some quiz questions and sending it as an email to members too ..

So they have to post the ANSWER on the sites forum and the one who do it first and accordingly will win in the sequence.

Well i am open to suggestions if you people want to give any..

Thanks

ITM Rules and Procedures || Upgrade your account on ITM for as low as $10 || Advertise on ITM

Any queries? Contact me on YM : angel_desuza@yahoo.com

itm468x60blue.gif

#2 Topnotcher

Topnotcher

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 111 Posts:

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:04 PM

A nice suggestion given by our friend..which i think is very good and i will be going ahead with it

Well topnotcher, your plan on asking questions might develop issues like:
1) Are members reading their emails daily ?
2) Are the time zones of members' countries the same ?

I would say, if we want to go accordingly to this plan:
1) Receive money from the 10 members
2) Send them the email on the quiz questions
3) Request them to post the answer (preferably 1 day after you send the emails) within a timeframe of maybe 5 min or 10 min. Also, the time to post the answer must be a single time. Lets say for instance all of you must post your answers between 1000 HOURS GMT+0 to 1010 HOURS GMT+0. In this case, everyone could be the top winner as everyone grabs the chance of posting the fastest, even just outbeating the other members by even 1 millisecond or so...

It would be better to announce the time using GMT time, since different members come from different time zones, so they can calculate for themselves what time they can start to post the answers

ITM Rules and Procedures || Upgrade your account on ITM for as low as $10 || Advertise on ITM

Any queries? Contact me on YM : angel_desuza@yahoo.com

itm468x60blue.gif

#3 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:11 AM

Just wondering.
If theirs 10 members and invest 5 dollars the total is 50 dollars right?
now each members win also. The first is 7 dollars to the last 5 dollars. That means italk will add funds to shoulder the extra payments?
Questions and answer is good. But can I suggest if you make it a card game, a board game or any game that has a score in it. Like snake or something. Then we need to beat other member to claim the price. In that case. in 10 members who invest only lets say top 5 got money price. The other three can join the next game for free if they still not win they are eliminated. And the lowest three automatic elimination. In that case theirs a challege. Because if every body win. I will just invest and don't give my best since I can earn back my investments.

#4 squeaky

squeaky

• Pip
  • 30 Posts:

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:28 AM

yeah! this sounds cool, count me in how do i apply for this course

#5 vicky221084

vicky221084

• Pip
  • 4 Posts:

Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:55 PM

But this is not exactly 140% for everyone.

#6 temity55

temity55

• Pip
  • 0 Posts:

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:41 PM

so when is the program going to be started

#7 fairooz

fairooz

• Pip
  • 88 Posts:

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:20 AM

Is the program started already?
THIS IS HOW I EARN $40 Everyday!!
YOU CAN, IF YOU HAVE A LIBERTY RESERVE!
[font="[font="Trebuchet MS"]Century Gothic[/font]"][/font]

#8 bulastika

bulastika

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3126 Posts:

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:39 AM

Any development in here? The thread is still open so those it mean we are still waiting? How about you open a cycler like eft does. Its a good way to make this site increase activity again. More power.

#9 cliper

cliper

• Pip
  • 72 Posts:
  • LocationBohol, Philippines

Posted 25 March 2011 - 03:50 AM

The idea is not that efficient. I would suggest another idea of making money out of it and making users active or participate in this forum.

Well, the concept of making them in one timezone is not that good too. Even if it's unfair, a contest is a contest, whether you like it or not, or you want to join or not, this thing is not important to all.

So, what I can suggest is other things like..

a) we build a team.
B) team members don't have any limits
c) every team member is required to put up $1.99 into the table.
d) at the end of the contest date, we should have a total amounts of the teams.

Now here's the good part, because you can suggest what will happen after this. Since we term this as a "hyip" here we can race until we're the one left at the top.

e) Now, here the thing, we don't want anybody to loose money, so you (admin) will decide where to get those money for the winners.
f) Of course, the loosing team will not get anything, BUT still got the chance to win the contest since their total balance will still be able to draw from the next contest.
g) 50% of the winners total will be deducted as contests amount and will start racing the money...

Hope to hear from you soon guys. good luck!

Cheers,

#10 luke1

luke1

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1207 Posts:

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:23 AM

How is this going?? Is it working good on this Forum.. I think we need more people on this Forum, so the game can be popular here..

#11 blueflower

blueflower

• Pip
  • 0 Posts:

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:53 PM

What is the procedure for applying the HYIP?

#12 Mr Interesting

Mr Interesting

• Pip
  • 63 Posts:

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:05 PM

My suggestion is start a cycler. Payout 110 to 120%. Make it $1 per position.

This forum is earning money from advertising right? Can the forum share $1 per day to the member base? How about $2 a day? If you can share $1 a day with the members, that is only $30 a month. If $2 a day, then it is $60 a month.

So members join at $1 per position and they are placed in line. When they reach the top, they earn $1.20 with a profit of 20 cents.

Every 5 members can cycle 4.

For a 120% cycler:
5 members in = $5.00 invested
4 members cycle = $4.80 payed out (with small profit for the forum)

Each day, the forum creates a bonus spot. Remember that $1 to be shared with the members? It goes in the line as a bonus spot. When it reaches the top of the line, it disappears.

These bonus spots help people cycle and actually shorten the line.

This is how you can create a cycler that does not stop.

#13 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 734 Posts:
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:10 AM

Sorry for the late reply. This is nice proposal but both Topnotcher and me, at the moment, are too busy with some other things offline. :) So this project will have to be "on hold" for some time.

sinip-republika-srpska.gif

Join ITalkMoney and learn how to make money online. Find me on Google+

#14 kristiane

kristiane

• PipPip
  • 101 Posts:

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:54 AM

That's a brilliant program of yours. I'm interested to join as long that I'm sure that investment will profit effectively.

#15 omhyipmonitor

omhyipmonitor

• Pip
  • 4 Posts:

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:54 AM

Nice program and sounds good !

#16 mdmiko

mdmiko

• Pip
  • 8 Posts:
  • Locationdhaka

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:36 AM

very nice program and sound is so good :)

#17 dukkho

dukkho

• Pip
  • 0 Posts:

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

sounds good

#18 kisia

kisia

• Pip
  • 2 Posts:

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

I like the concept. I also think that  a site will benefit from implementing a revenue share business model too for paid members. For example to participate in revenue share members have to pay $10 a month free. As a results they will receive 50% of monthly profits from the site but will be paid only 0,02 cents per post. Its just an idea. Anyway, I am in with your plan people.

My secret of making easy $20+ a day

http://makemoneylr.weebly.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com