Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

What is the most popular ecurrency now?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Poll: What is the most popular ecurrency now? (11 member(s) have cast votes)

What is the most popular ecurrency now?

1. Liberty Reserve (4 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

2. PayPal (6 votes [54.55%])

Percentage of vote: 54.55%

3. Alert Pay (1 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

4. WebMoney (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. ****** (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 aqibsahib

aqibsahib

• PipPip
  • 104 Posts:

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:47 AM

Please vote. Thanks.

#2 dephie08

dephie08

• Pip
  • 47 Posts:

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:37 AM

Liberty reserve is my favorite e-currency, so I vote for it

#3 Bradstar

Bradstar

• PipPip
  • 113 Posts:

Posted 11 April 2010 - 03:50 PM

Paypal is the most popular E-currency but it's not my favourite id have to say my best is LibertyReserve as it has low fee's

#4 Bestlooser

Bestlooser

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1490 Posts:

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:02 AM

well i will always favor LR in this poll and I have voted for LR it is my favorite e-currency nowadays and also I am using it for 2-3 years.

#5 aqibsahib

aqibsahib

• PipPip
  • 104 Posts:

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:47 AM

My Favorite E-currency " LR " .....

#6 jeed

jeed

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 444 Posts:
  • LocationPhilippines - Home of the Champions

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:35 AM

Well if you favorite e-currency is LR then it doesnt mean its the most popular but I still respect your opinion. Paypal is the most popular if we talk about the whole world here and thats the truth so I voted fot PP.

#7 talktik

talktik

• PipPip
  • 163 Posts:

Posted 12 June 2010 - 02:54 AM

Paypal is my favorite and I found some fact that People who use paypal is people who close related to blog or Non investment program type of business,Paypal seems use by most people who not make moneu putting money fist,anyway,I also like Liberty reserve,but it not as much as I like it 1 years back when I work for one of other famous payment processor which is younger then LR
emails.co.cc look for concept

#8 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 26 September 2010 - 09:39 PM

paypal is probably the best payment processor to me, i rate paypal higher than liberty reserve. however, i use liberty reserve on a regular basis. i need to use liberty reserve to get paid from paid to post forums.
Posted Image

#9 christmas_

christmas_

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1284 Posts:

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:09 AM

My guess is LR and Paypal

Actually I don't think they are popular. Popular is a wrong word to use.
To me I think is that people has to use LR because they want to save more money on the transaction fees
As for Paypal, to me I think is because people want to use it to do buying and selling of goods on eBay

#10 Yazz

Yazz

• Pip
  • 9 Posts:

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:07 AM

Tricky poll question, I think the question should be "What is your favorite e-currency"

Mine from the list is Libertyreserve, but to answer the question : Paypal is so far the most popular

#11 yunaleska

yunaleska

• Pip
  • 79 Posts:

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:14 PM

i think is paypal

#12 Tirus

Tirus

• PipPip
  • 103 Posts:

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:32 AM

Paypal is my favorite and I found some fact that People who use paypal is people who close related to blog or Non investment program type of business,Paypal seems use by most people who not make moneu putting money fist,anyway,I also like Liberty reserve,but it not as much as I like it 1 years back when I work for one of other famous payment processor which is younger then LR

I also think that paypal has to be the most popular ecurrency now. The fact that its accepted by many stores and even various online earning programs like PTP and PTC(although most seem to be moving away from it) All in all paypal is generally accepted almost anywhere online.

#13 sylvially Brant

sylvially Brant

• Pip
  • 24 Posts:

Posted 02 June 2016 - 05:54 AM

Has anyone here know Epay? It's 100% free to send money, receive money, deposit, withdraw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com