Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

What Forex Traders Need.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Paige Mccarthy

Paige Mccarthy

• PipPip
  • 103 Posts:

Posted 20 November 2017 - 04:24 AM

Forex traders need the capacity to control their feelings. In the event that you can't control your feelings, you won't get the benefits you need from trading. The market notion can frequently trap traders in unpredictable market positions. This is a standout amongst the most widely recognized Forex trading risks. The individuals who have a determined nature don't have a tendency to perform well in the Forex market. They tend to hold up too long to leave a position. At the point when a trader understands his misstep, he needs to leave the market assuming the littlest misfortune conceivable.

#2 Antoine Colvin

Antoine Colvin

• PipPip
  • 180 Posts:

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:01 AM

Forex market is considered as one of the most volatile, risky and competitive markets in the world. Thereby while trading, traders and investors should be careful. What can be the precautionary area here? I think and I firmly believe that a proper training and knowledge about Forex market is a must here before entering into the market. And when you are entering into the market, you first have to select a regulated broker. Then, after selecting the broker, while coming into the execution of trade, select the pairs.

For example: before working with live trading account I worked with demo trading account of AAFX, then I have started my career here with the standard account of AAFX on major pairs since AAFX is giving me low and fixed 1 pip spread , an exceptional high leverage 1:2000, a 35% welcoming bonus and a redeposit bonus 30%.

#3 gaban

gaban

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2668 Posts:

Posted 24 November 2017 - 03:07 AM

The trader requires maximum skill and trading skills, because the forex business is a business where the risks are huge, so continue to improve the ability of good trading, which in order to facilitate the management of trading well and correctly, so that any profit we can achieve also consistently

#4 Constant Feith

Constant Feith

• PipPip
  • 252 Posts:

Posted 24 November 2017 - 03:57 AM

All over the world, partnership programs in forex are designed to enable traders and indeed any other form of market participants benefit financially from referring their friends, colleagues, clients and mentees into the forex trading network of a broker. Forex4you is one of the top emerging brokers out there, and has been getting some good reviews on popular online forums. I trade with them and having comfortable trading environment.

#5 Laron Schiller

Laron Schiller

• Pip
  • 72 Posts:

Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:49 PM

Forex traders need good trading skills and trading mindset. Most traders ignore these. They run after profit without gaining knowledge and skills. My suggestion is to give time to learn the trading. In FXPM you can get advanced educational resources for study. 

#6 gaban

gaban

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2668 Posts:

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:02 AM

Plunge in a forex business this trader must have his skills where the skill is maximal, because where skill the maximum ability that will be able to make us trading more profitable. Forex trading is a business that the risk is very large, so traders try to learn and learn in order to skill the ability that we have maximal so that more can understand it will way its forex trading is profitable when plunge in real trading with instaforex later

#7 Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 954 Posts:

Posted 16 June 2018 - 01:52 PM

Forex traders need good trading skills and trading mindset. Most traders ignore these. They run after profit without gaining knowledge and skills. My suggestion is to give time to learn the trading.

This is true. People get busy in gaining profit first before thinking how to get that profit. Such kind of people should think before they act and give themselves the time to learn.

#8 Md Sujon

Md Sujon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 380 Posts:

Posted 17 June 2018 - 03:32 PM

Forex traders need faithfulness, reliability and environment from his broker. But it is really hard to find such a trading broker from the retail market place. As such broker I found Trade12 nevertheless a hardship. Here I have the best scalping and hedging friendly environment with smart bridge technology. The use all regulated bank accounts and maintain third party to supervise all accounts and thus they provide high security of funding.

#9 gaban

gaban

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2668 Posts:

Posted 27 June 2018 - 02:47 AM

Trader is where the important thing is where always try to learn to increase skill maximum ability, because with skill ability that trading that can make us better understand again will where its forex trading this is good and correct. And I am also trying to learn to take advantage of one demo account and follow the demo contest instaforex for the desire where it succeeds in forex trading

#10 Md Sujon

Md Sujon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 380 Posts:

Posted 16 July 2018 - 03:53 PM

Forex traders mostly need to have the proper guidance and in that case they are found to be bereft of. It is their own fault that they can’t select a regulated trading broker due to their green experience indeed. But in that case I am successful because I selected the most authentic broker called Trade12. With the broker I have support for 24/5 hours a day. They are mostly praised due to their wide range of trading support.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com