Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

GlobalMoneyTalks-globalmoneytalks.com

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#1 hyipingmoney

hyipingmoney

• PipPip
  • 191 Posts:

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:07 AM

GlobalMoneyTalks.com

New Paid to Post Forum launched.

GlobalMoneyTalks is already a reputed name in the industry.

Has been a member of GlobalMoneyTalks for quite a while.

Only yesterday,it has been transformed into a PAID TO POST FORUM.

Below,i have pasted the Rates,as well as Rules and regulations:

PTP Sections on Our Board:

1 - Online Money Making Prospects
2 - Other Ways For Making Money Online
3 - Finance & Trading
4 - Payment Processors & Currency Exchange.

Our members will earn: $0.07/Post, & $0.10/Thread!

Members are allowed to open a maximum of 5 New Threads per day, in PTP Sections.

Payout can be requested, after every 100 Posts.

Below is The Example of a Post That Will be Considered as SENSELESS & Will Earn You NO Money!

Hello, here is a new PTC: --- Hello, here is a new HYIP:

1 Cent per Click --- 1% per Day.

1 Cent Per Referral Click --- 5% Referral Commission.

10$ Minimum Payout --- 40 Days Investment Term.

Register Here: http://blahblah...

What You Should DO is:

Include a short website description.

Write your view over the program (Without this, your post will be considered as copy/paste!).

Advertising/Investment options (Include some details, minimum investment, accepted payment processors, & in case of PTC programs: advertising prices, etc.).

Website URL (It should contain your 'referral link', because if it doesn't, that means you didn't join the program, & your view is fake, or copy/paste).

BEWARE!! If You Violate Any of The Rules of Our Board, Then You Will be Charged Certain Penalties/Infractions, as Follows:

A - Penalties/Infractions Table:

B - Spam/Short Post: .02$

C - Plagiarism (copy/paste) Other Posts: .05$

D - Advertising in Wrong Place: .05$

E - Duplicate Thread: .02$

F - Wrong Thread Title: .01$

G - Thread in Wrong Section: .02$

H - Thread Without Own Referral Link (Doesn't apply for the programs, without referral system!): .02$

I - Thread With Broken Link URL: .02$

J - Inappropriate/Wrong Language: .02$

K - Insulting: .05$

L - Illegal Material: .05$

M - Signature Rule Violation: .02$

N - Spamming via Private Message ( PM ) System: .05$

O - Post With Multiple Violation of Rules: .1$

P - Fake Payment Proof: .2$

After the installation of IPB script, GlobalMoneyTalks certainly looks thoroughly professional.

Join Here:

http://globalmoneytalks.com/

#2 chuna1985

chuna1985

• PipPip
  • 217 Posts:

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:31 AM

This is the hottest paid to post forum now. They pay 7 cents per post. I`ve already been paid so join there and lets promote that site.

#3 FinCoder

FinCoder

• PipPip
  • 100 Posts:

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:57 AM

I haven't been paid yet but I have 2 payments on pending. There are lot of payment proofs on the forum. This is definitely a good forum.

#4 chuna1985

chuna1985

• PipPip
  • 217 Posts:

Posted 05 February 2011 - 11:06 PM

I`m a member of that forum now but i temporarily stopped posting for now because the admin are fixing some problems in the site. I will resume posting tomorrow.

#5 rage35

rage35

• PipPip
  • 111 Posts:

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:20 AM

I haven't been paid yet but I have 2 payments on pending. There are lot of payment proofs on the forum. This is definitely a good forum.

Yes fin. I agree. I know that the admin will seriously pay its members. I am hoping for the forum cash system to be fixed as earlier as possible so that we can get our payments on the site.

#6 FinCoder

FinCoder

• PipPip
  • 100 Posts:

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:52 PM

Haven't seen much conversation on here about this forum. Well I had 3 payments pending. 2 of them have been paid. Still waiting the 3rd. Don't know what's taking so long. They have currently closed the payment request thread until they fix the script that gives value to the posts.

#7 chuna1985

chuna1985

• PipPip
  • 217 Posts:

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:01 AM

This site has been having problems but now, they have cleared out their payment section, everyone got paid so please everyone there should resume posting, it is not a scam.

#8 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 12 February 2011 - 06:59 AM

i got paid from this forum for the 2nd time. i kind of lost hope of getting paid from this forum, but thankfully i received the payment for my efforts. i am not very active in this forum currently, i may become active again.
Posted Image

#9 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:08 AM

i got paid from this forum for the 2nd time. i kind of lost hope of getting paid from this forum, but thankfully i received the payment for my efforts.
Posted Image

#10 nehmer

nehmer

The Dark Defender

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5281 Posts:
  • LocationCDOC

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:50 AM

me too i got paid the second time around im still waiting for my third
payment the admin said that he will clear all the pendings in no time. still
the admin said that the ibeconomy is not replying to their emails? which is delaying
the site from paying and disabling the cashout request
JSS Tripler - 2% Passive Income
FXLotrebates - World's Highest Forex Rebates

#11 neng

neng

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1182 Posts:

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:56 AM

We have already contacted the developer of ibEconomy (our cash system), and as soon as he will correct up the system with all the accounts with correct amount, we will process the payouts. Everyone knows that in each members account there is some additional cash added, and the system is also adding cash to every members account, without any activity by his or her. We are expecting the developer to correct everything by later tonight. Until then, please bear with us.

yes they are having a problem right now on their point system
HyipSCOPE.org | Vigilantly Providing 'REAL' Program Status

Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

#12 chuna1985

chuna1985

• PipPip
  • 217 Posts:

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:33 PM

The site is almost back on track, there have cleared all payments but the thing is that the posters have not yet returned to continue with the posting. The problem they have is being resolved as i type this message, it will be back to normal soon. I see fxcambier,liberty reserve and alertpay banners all over the site, showing they have good sponsors.

#13 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 16 February 2011 - 05:45 AM

i also ehard form toher site that this site is scam just because they have delay.we should wait it first.thats the problem of site which have higher rate than other.but i hope then admin will also pay member fast and memebr will be more and more active in here

#14 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:24 AM

i noticed that our points don't get updated after each post. i guess it will take some time before we get our points updated. so i don't check how much points i get after each posts. i just keep on posting. but now i have $1 in my account earnings.

#15 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:41 AM

well actually they just show your points in 1$,2$,3$ and so forth but when you want to see the detail you can click that number and you will see how mush you get for making one post.in this site i have make 3$ so far.i really hope that i can make it a bit fast.i think its so late to make 1$ per day

#16 wasi90lk

wasi90lk

• Lifetime Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1552 Posts:

Posted 17 February 2011 - 04:59 AM

i believe they had payment issues, but thankfully they paid members including myself. i am not very active in that forum right now, although i am satisfied with the money i received for my posts.
Posted Image

#17 indieover

indieover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5008 Posts:

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:03 AM

i am seeing some bad comments now about this forum also and so i don't know if i should continue to post on this forum. i plan to wait for new payment proofs before i stay active again on this forum.

#18 Yamsonjulius

Yamsonjulius

• Pip
  • 41 Posts:

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:47 AM

Actually this is not that bad. Only the cash system of them have a problem. I am hopping that it can be solved and fix it to resume posting here.

#19 venmarz13

venmarz13

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2556 Posts:

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:04 AM

well i almost reach my payment atleast more than a half way to it.and i should trying to continue my activity in here and let see if they able to pay me or not.i hope they are really able to pay member

#20 rage35

rage35

• PipPip
  • 111 Posts:

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:17 AM

With regards to this forum, I am very frustrated since my first payment here was not yet paid. It's my first request and my first payment in this forum but every has change when the cash system has a problem according to the admins. Until now, I'm still waiting for my payment. I'm just disappointed because of the efforts I made to post to this forum and they didn't yet pay my requests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com