Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Is Forex An Advantage?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Md Sujon

Md Sujon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 490 Posts:

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:18 AM

Much valor is needed to face Forex market. Because success from Forex is not a matter of one day so much patience and hard working are needed to be successful from Forex market. Successful and regulated broker should be chosen to have security o funding. Trade12 is such a broker which has the capability of allocating a high security of funding because the broker was built with deep liquidity of source.

#2 Bill Luna

Bill Luna

• PipPip
  • 164 Posts:

Posted 13 March 2018 - 06:57 AM

Forex trading becomes exhausting a few times yet a trader needs to ensure that they don't enable such circumstance to happen. Despite the fact that checking the trades in some cases is exhausting as sitting tight at a specific cost level to be hit winds up exhausting and watching few pips here and there over and over ends up exhausting and furthermore sitting tight for right passage and exit ends up exhausting also.

I get a kick out of the chance to trade with broker without commission. I would prefer not to pay more for commission, it is irritating until the point that then I meet FreshForex and begin trading with this managed and most secure broker, I'm amazed in light of the fact that they offer you deposit without commission, so you will trade regardless of how much your deposit is.

#3 Constant Feith

Constant Feith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 412 Posts:

Posted 15 March 2018 - 03:32 PM

Broker is a media who helps the trader to exchange currency from one side to another around the world. A Forex broker plays a vital role in the trader’s life and from different profession’s broker Forex brokers are more helpful. I am with Forex4you trading in Forex market to achieve trading success by using scalping method. As I am part time trader so I choose this method to earn small profit and to know better about trading before I begin full time trade business.

#4 Austin Codrington

Austin Codrington

• PipPip
  • 146 Posts:

Posted 17 March 2018 - 07:38 AM

The broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly, so choosing a broker is very important task from all. But practically that’s not possible at all to make sure a reliable broker like FreshForex, because there are almost thousands online broker in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.
For me my broker is the best one because they do not restrict any strategy to apply no matter it is scalping or hedging. They do not trade against me. I can withdraw my money or profits of my trades properly. They support me a lot if I face any issues with my trades.

#5 Haru

Haru

• Pip
  • 85 Posts:

Posted 19 March 2018 - 04:22 PM

Forex has own advantages. But we also make sure that we choose right broker. Sometimes, people think that forex trading is scam because they got scammed by broker. That's why I also try to be careful in choosing broker. I ever used instaforex with demo account, but my friend has bad experience with this broker, his profit is cancelled.

#6 Mahatin Faruki

Mahatin Faruki

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 481 Posts:

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:29 PM

More than 90% Forex traders are involved with Mt4 trading platform service, that’s the sign of popularity of mt4 trading platform! I am also comfortable with this popular trading stand! I basically like their technical support since, I mainly use technical analysis in my live trading! My profitable trading strategy is based on only almost all of default trading indicators.

#7 Cart

Cart

• Pip
  • 79 Posts:

Posted 29 June 2018 - 06:33 AM

Forex is a major advantage if you have the right mind-set to understand it. Forex trading takes a lot of time and competence to know just the basics. It will be a disadvantage if you invest in forex without any knowledge about it.

#8 davidblack

davidblack

• Pip
  • 47 Posts:

Posted 29 June 2018 - 11:28 AM

There are certain specifications of the Forex market that make it superior in a way that it is easier or safer to trade compared to other markets. Among these are liquidity, ease of access, availability of information, flexibility, time constraints and sensitivity to outside events.

international payment systems

#9 davidson333

davidson333

• Pip
  • 92 Posts:

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:50 AM

Trading in the Forex market comes at a lower transaction cost than trading in the stock market. This means if you are trading the Forex market, you will get to avoid a number of the hidden fees that are usually associated with the stock market. 

buy WRC Tokens

#10 Sininfinity

Sininfinity

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1102 Posts:

Posted 28 July 2018 - 01:20 PM

It is up to the traders whether it is an advantage or not. If a trader can make profit consistently then it surely is an advantage. If not then it is not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com