Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Any Update On Fed Stealing Liberty Reserve Money?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sininfinity

Sininfinity

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1060 Posts:

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:45 AM

In may 2013 Liberty reserve was shut down by the feds for money laundering by it's owner.

But there were many individuals and organizations who had money in it. Fed never tried to give them their money back.

Also no update regarding it. So if anyone knows anything about Liberty Reserve then give some update.

#2 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 747 Posts:
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:14 PM

Not very likely we'll ever get a single cent back.

Though, I could be wrong, I did get part of my money that got stuck in the e-gold seizure.

Bit considering an US stance on the world right now, and the fact that Payza ended up in trouble for doing business in the USA, I don't think anything similar to e-gold will happen with LR.

The morale of the story is don't do business in the USA. Their Government doesn't like competition in any way whatsoever. They're exceptional, you know... :D

sinip-republika-srpska.gif

Join ITalkMoney and learn how to make money online. Find me on Google+

#3 Sininfinity

Sininfinity

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1060 Posts:

Posted 31 March 2018 - 06:45 AM

Hi Sinip,

LR was operating from another country because US did not gave them a license and also failed to get the license from the other country it was being operated.

Those who had money in LR, some were hit pretty hard by the arrest of the owner and since e-gold users got their money back, some had hoped that LR's legit users will get their money back as well.

I believe the legit users tried/trying to get their money. So is there any right direction where you can point?

#4 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 747 Posts:
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:59 PM

Nope, not at this time, sorry.

I remember that some company took over "liquidation" of e-gold and contacted all users, where you had to prove few things in order to be eligible to get your own money and then a few years later, they've sent cheques. I've managed to cash out mine. :)

I doubt anything like that will happen with LR, not in the foreseeable future, that is...

sinip-republika-srpska.gif

Join ITalkMoney and learn how to make money online. Find me on Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com