Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Samsung Joins Cryptocurrency Bandwagon

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fahdforex

fahdforex

• Pip
  • 81 Posts:

Posted 30 March 2018 - 06:46 AM

47d70313173de0445418d13a4836bc22.png

Samsung reveals plans to create mining chips as it officially enters cryptocurrency arena
Samsung have announced that their foundry business makes chips designed for cryptocurrency mining. The move was reported by Korean newspaper The Bell who revealed the chips will be application-specific integrated circuit (Asic). It marks the first official move by Samsung into cryptocurrencies.

Garrick Hileman, a cryptocurrency researcher from the University of Cambridge, said the move indicates that Samsung does not see Bitcoin as a bubble that is about to burst

Bitcoin may be the biggest and most popular cryptocurrency today. However, it has been joined by many others over the years with new coins being launched regularly. Samsung’s chip manufacturing decision is clearly influenced by more than Bitcoin. The combined market value of cryptocurrencies has gone from less than $20bn to more than $540bn making it impossible to ignore.

The South Korean company’s semiconductor business is booming. It overtook Intel to become the world’s biggest chipmaker last year. Asic chips are designed to carry out a single task, which in this case is mining.

For More Detail : Samsung joins cryptocurrency bandwagon

#2 Morningster

Morningster

• Pip
  • 60 Posts:

Posted 29 June 2018 - 10:06 AM

I think this is a great news for cryptocurrency. Samsung is one of the biggest brands in the world. Their inclusion in the crypto world will give more recognition to digital currency becoming a mainstream curreny. What do you guys think?

#3 Constant Feith

Constant Feith

• PipPip
  • 251 Posts:

Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:10 AM

In the Forex market security of contributed money is an essential certainty. About the store security a trader dependably whine to their broker. I pick Forex4you as my trading accomplice in the wake of doing parcel of research. In this field this broker is controlled one. I get greatest security of my capital and account from them. On the planet they keep our reserve into top global bank.
As a trader I likewise like their no base deposit and pull back service that they provide for their traders. Without guaranteeing the security of capital never picks your broker and in Forex market the greater part of the brokers are con artists now. So I get a kick out of the chance to recommend my broker in light of the fact that in my trading vocation I never make them do anything amiss with the customer's reserve.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com