Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Cliqfx - Cliqfx.com - News Brokers

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 CliqFX

CliqFX

• Pip
  • 4 Posts:

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:45 AM

CLIQ FX is the name of excellence and top notch financial service provider.

Our task is to develop and introduce innovative ideas and services that provide our clients with opportunities to achieve their highest goals.

Our concept is to amaze a client with instant execution of orders and quick withdrawal of funds. We provide our customers with the opportunity to earn money in many ways and even without investing funds.

Our mission is to develop innovative solutions while keeping pace with global market demands. We provide our clients with opportunity to expand their investment objectives to unlimited levels.

Today we are proud to represent all of these features in CLIQ FX brand.

Instruments

CLIQ FX gives you direct access to the world of online trading. We make world markets instantly available with the opportunity to experience the lifestyle of a modern trader with CLIQ FX.

Forex:

The Forex market is the most volatile financial instrument. All the charm of the Forex market is the opportunity to receive huge profits in small time intervals. This is the largest market in the world with the highest liquidity level. It gives opportunity to earn from a fall of one currency, leading to a growth of another currency. Thus, traders can make money under any circumstances, no matter what.

Commodities:

Commodity is a primary product that is traded internationally. Investors buy and sell goods through futures contracts on exchanges. Traditionally traded commodities include gold, iron ore, crude oil, salt, sugar, tea, coffee beans, copper, rice, wheat, silver, platinum, etc.

Shares and indexes:

In the case of financial markets, the stock and bond market indexes consist of a portfolio of securities representing a specific market or part of it. Values of grouped stocks are used to calculate the index value. Any change in the share price leads to a change in the value of the index. Thus, the index indicates changes on the market.

In CLIQ FX, we believe in 100% customer satisfaction, as we provide the fastest possible execution of transactions. We offer more than 90 world-famous trading tools, so right now you can choose trading with any tool using time-tested software MetaTrader4.

Our Platforms:

32533b587f1c.png

Accounts:

bed290748550.png

Deposits and withdrawals

We are constantly working on adding new payment methods. You can choose the most suitable method according to your requirements.

256e5e0989de.png

Our advantages and uniqueness:

For traders:

- 5 Demo accounts identical to 5 Real accounts

- possibility to trade with minimum lot starting from 0,01p

- choice of leverage from 1:500 to 1:1

- minimal trade from 100 USD

- deposits/withdrawals of funds without commissions

- dedicated Robo trading account that allows high-frequency trading

- no restrictions on the number of transactions

- access to the database of free training materials from mentors and trainers of the company

- training courses to improve trading skills

For investors

- work with a personal manager

- large selection of deposit/withdrawal ways

- 24-hours technical support

- individual approach

For MAM managers and investors

- the ability to earn unlimited income

- choice of manager for investment

- create a personal investment portfolio

- diversification of risks for investors in order to minimize losses

- the managing trader increases his profit at the expense of investments

- for managing traders there are no restrictions on their income opportunities

For partners

- ability to earn unlimited income

- working with personal manager

- possibility of receiving a reward for each invited client

- possibility of earning up to $20 per 1 lot traded by a client

- advanced Personal Account interface

- ability to receive your reward immediately

- withdrawal of funds in 1 click, even after each closed transaction

- agents can also get reward from their own trade

- statistical reports in real time

- free marketing support

- personal manager for a partner of any level

Contacts for communication:

support@cliqfx.com

Headquarters:

Address: 2508, HDS Business Center, Cluster M, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai

Our sites:

www.cliqfx.com

#2 sinip

sinip

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 746 Posts:
  • LocationRepublika Srpska

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:19 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Happy posting. :)

sinip-republika-srpska.gif

Join ITalkMoney and learn how to make money online. Find me on Google+

#3 Mahatin Faruki

Mahatin Faruki

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 462 Posts:

Posted 24 April 2018 - 07:36 PM

In this market place we the traders first of all have to make sure the right broker, if we can maximal result by Forex.  but most of them are found to be scams, so that’s very difficult task to find a right broker practically, by the way I am very lucky to found LQDFX as a scalper which for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very6 supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life becomes profitable.  

#4 Constant Feith

Constant Feith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 335 Posts:

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:44 AM

Successful Forex trading mostly depends on successful Forex broker. And I am very lucky to have Forex4you which is one of the experienced and successful brokers in the trade market. Their proper guideline helps to plan a proper trading. By working with them I get expert’s advices regularly which helps me to overcome my daily mistakes. I have never worried about my trading career because my broker always beside me in any situation.

#5 CliqFX

CliqFX

• Pip
  • 4 Posts:

Posted 08 May 2018 - 11:46 AM

In this market place we the traders first of all have to make sure the right broker, if we can maximal result by Forex.  but most of them are found to be scams, so that’s very difficult task to find a right broker practically, by the way I am very lucky to found LQDFX as a scalper which for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very6 supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life becomes profitable.  

Successful Forex trading mostly depends on successful Forex broker. And I am very lucky to have Forex4you which is one of the experienced and successful brokers in the trade market. Their proper guideline helps to plan a proper trading. By working with them I get expert’s advices regularly which helps me to overcome my daily mistakes. I have never worried about my trading career because my broker always beside me in any situation.

We discuss here only the CLIQ FX broker

Discover more opportunities for yourself!

092798df1027.png

Our team of analytical experts and traders has prepared for you an easy service of reviewing our Trading Signals. This is a unique opportunity for beginners to conduct a comparative analysis with own trading ideas while consolidating knowledge and skills of forecasting. Experienced traders will be able to find the same open-minded people as they are and to draw some additional market evaluation for their successful trades.

Service is available to everyone without restrictions! You can join right now and get unlimited trading ideas from one the best analysts in the market.

*the service is provided on the basis of the Telegram platform channel
** The FREE SIGNALS by CLIQ FX are not a call to action and do not guarantee you the gain of your capital!

c5470f63b188.png

#6 Mahatin Faruki

Mahatin Faruki

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 462 Posts:

Posted 08 May 2018 - 07:26 PM

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders think, only regulated trading broker can make sure a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly, but I think regulation is not a big deal when choosing a broker, the main fact is the credibility of the broker

#7 CliqFX

CliqFX

• Pip
  • 4 Posts:

Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:48 AM

White yacht, Rolls-Royce, a villa on the ocean, and many, many suitcases of money ... This looks like an average state of happiness! You will say: "... Well, yes, Ilon Mask, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg - it's about them. And I'm not Rockefeller at the end. And still, in my pocket is not much, but there are many ideas in my head. Would be nice to be lucky!"

52ab1be4f8dd.png

It all sounds like an American dream. It seems so far ...
But what we will tell you, that everything is much closer. All you need is to use the chances that life gives and become a Winner!

People fall into two categories: some people live, others watch them.
And you're the winner in life, right? And definitely want to LIVE as you deserve!?

And you know !? ... You have all the chances and everything is in your hands.
Do you agree? Then here is ready solution from CLIQ FX- no need to invest, only your desire and diligence required!

CLIQ FX Company announces a  competition on DEMO-accounts.
After 2-month trades there will be 16 winners, with Real Money!
Some of you will take and receive:

118c18feed9f.png

Interested when it all starts?

1ce5f1fe0386.png

To participate, you need to take a few simple steps:

7d5d81190679.png

Register on our website CLIQFX.com

Open a competitive account named DEMO-Contest

Complete the verification

Trading conditions:

• Each participant will have a conditional (virtual) DEMO account of $ 10,000 with a leverage of 1:100.
  • The minimum trading volume that will be provided for the competition is 0.01 lot.
  • The maximum trading volume that will be provided for the competition is 1000 lots.
  • The maximum number of simultaneously open positions / pending orders during the competition is 200.
  • The ranking of the contestants with their statistics will be available on the website at 

One more bonus - every contestant before the contest can increase their deposit!
For this you need to do:

f3ae3bf23f83.png

The conditions are more than loyal:

• Number of transactions: 50 or more.
  • Allowed Total drawdown by equity (Maximal Drawdown): 30%.
  • Ability to use robots, software, advisors: prohibited.
  • Arbitration: prohibited.
  • The minimum number of pips in the transaction: no restrictions.
  • Minimum time for transaction completion: no restrictions.
  • Achieving the maximum possible increase in the deposit: no restrictions

You only need to take part!
For registration and detailed information click "Apply"

We wish you success!

#8 CliqFX

CliqFX

• Pip
  • 4 Posts:

Posted 27 June 2018 - 02:30 PM

TRADING CONTEST IN DEMO ACCOUNTS!

5b0ca51b34b0.png

16 prizes!
1st PLACE (1 prize-winner) - 5000 $
2nd PLACE (5 winners) - 2000 $
3rd PLACE (10 winners) - 1000 $

What other arguments you have for not participating?

Click the link below to find out the details!
Become a member of
TRADING CONTEST IN DEMO ACCOUNTS now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com