Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Broker Is The Only Media

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Antoine Colvin

Antoine Colvin

• PipPip
  • 180 Posts:

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:47 PM

Broker is the only media in the Forex business on which a trader can be successful. Without a real reputable broker, it is very difficult for a trader to succeed in Forex. Although the Forex is the biggest decentralized market and nothing can control this market certainly, but the Forex broker can help and guide a trader to find the right path to success.
In my Forex career, AAFX is my guide. This broker helps me with their educational support and instrumental support. They have a very rich training platform with a lot of Forex video tutorials and eBooks. They have more than 2,100 trading tools with leverage 1: 2000, spread from 0.2 pips and 30% welcome bonus. 

#2 Md Sujon

Md Sujon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 425 Posts:

Posted 05 June 2018 - 07:28 AM

It’s been a long time I have been with Trade12 broker and with the broker I can fluently operate trading indeed. The use all regulated bank accounts and maintain third party to supervise all accounts and thus they ensure high security of funding to the traders. Due to their high trading leverage I can extend my trading lot and also I have lowest transaction cost in each transaction. That’s why I can enjoy my exact trading profit.

#3 Kim Fleischer

Kim Fleischer

• Pip
  • 65 Posts:

Posted 07 June 2018 - 02:59 PM

Broker is the medium through which we can trade forex. A trader should choose a regulated amd trustworthy broker. Broker is the most essential thing in online forex trading. There are part of trick brokers. To remain safe we have to pick a strong broker that gives 100% security of your cash. Everything considered I have grabbed MaximusFx, a regulated forex and binary options broker. It gives low spreads as low as 0.1 pip and 1:1000 leverage.

TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX http://en.maximusfx.com

#4 Mahatin Faruki

Mahatin Faruki

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 445 Posts:

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:56 PM

According to my trading experience I think regulation is not a big deal, the deal is the credibility of the broker,  that’s why we have to choose the credible broker which guarantee their clients funds , that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.  And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, I always feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.    

#5 Constant Feith

Constant Feith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 300 Posts:

Posted 09 June 2018 - 05:06 AM

For a trader the very important issue is to selecting a broker. It is every trader’s personal choice. While choosing a broker a trader should be very careful. To fulfill all my trading desires I choose the trusted broker among all Forex4you. In the begging of my trading career I was very nervous but after meeting this broker things getting very easy as they serve me easy method of trading and also help me to understand the trading conditions.

#6 Umakill

Umakill

• Pip
  • 56 Posts:

Posted 05 July 2018 - 10:15 AM

Brokers play an important role in your forex success. You need to build a relation with a reputed broker. Brokers give you crucial insights and helpful tips to trade. So, spend some time and think carefully before choosing a broker.

#7 Md Sujon

Md Sujon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 425 Posts:

Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:15 AM

Several types of brokers are available in Forex world classified in ECN, STP and Market maket and among them ECN brokers are the best in case of everything. ECN can best be described as a bridge linking smaller market participants with its liquidity providers through a Forex ECN Broker. An ECN broker benefits from commission fees per transaction. Trade12 is a highly regulated ECN broker and the broker is technologically high because they are offering you smart bridge technology.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com