Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

My Trading Broker Is Aafx

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Antoine Colvin

Antoine Colvin

• PipPip
  • 225 Posts:

Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:50 AM

My trading broker is AAFX. This ECN broker is not only useful for CFD trading, but also has other financial trading facilities, including investing in crypto-currency. They are providing the trader with the guaranteed security of their trader's fund. In addition, that is why I select this broker for my Forex trading.
Another great reason why I joined them was their influence. From this broker I get a leverage structure of 1:2000. I feel comfortable with an average volume of leverage because I only take the leverage that I can afford. Risk management is very important in Forex trading, especially if you are leveraging your broker. From this broker I receive the risk management necessary for my trading. As their trader, I have not faced any problem of slippage or quotation.

#2 Md Sujon

Md Sujon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 488 Posts:

Posted 26 June 2018 - 04:15 PM

I am trading with an ECN broker namely Trade12. The broker offers the best and wide quantity of trading facilities which are really amazing indeed. They broker is very much helpful to grow your confidence level and the broker includes smart bridge technology, narrow floating trading spread, high leverage, superior fast execution and other scalping and hedging friendly facilities. Their high security of funding is really amazing.

#3 Constant Feith

Constant Feith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 406 Posts:

Posted 22 November 2018 - 06:58 PM

Forex4you is my trading broker. It is a true STP executing trading broker. They are giving – cryptocurrency, Bitcoin and others facilities besides of providing necessary trading facilities. With the guaranteed security of their traders fund they are providing the best services. This is the reason of choosing them.

From them to earn huge money easily I am receiving high leverage that is 1:1000, low and tight trading spreads from 0 pips and these are enough to make good profit. I am very comfortably trading with them because I have no fear to lose my money and I also can control the loss by using several risk managing tools. In Forex market there are few brokers who are providing such good service like my broker.

#4 JoDeen Ridgway

JoDeen Ridgway

• Pip
  • 84 Posts:

Posted 26 November 2018 - 01:14 AM

Learning is an important thing in Forex market. Newbie often first focuses on trading skill without knowledge. I am trading with FXPremax. Knowledge comes before trading. Fundamental analysis is needed to predict the price action. There are several trading session in Forex market. In some trading session market has high volatility and in some trading session market have low volatility on selective currency pair. There are many more to learn. it is helps me by proving training resources.

#5 Md Sujon

Md Sujon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 488 Posts:

Posted 27 November 2018 - 08:05 AM

I am currently Trade12 broker. This is a flourished broker with it’s amazing facilities. They allow traders with wide range of deposit bonus. Their other facilities incorporate high leverage up to 400:1, narrow trading spread, well technologies, all types of trading platforms including all technical tools, no small deposit bonus and easy entrance to other markets indeed. The welfare of their traders is their motto.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com