Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

Leverage Is A Loan Service Provided By Your Broker

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Antoine Colvin

Antoine Colvin

• PipPip
  • 230 Posts:

Posted 29 June 2018 - 12:13 PM

Leverage is a loan service provided by your broker. Everyone knows that by investing more, a trader can achieve more. However, most traders do not have enough funds to invest in large. Many traders consider a high volume of leverage while selecting their broker. Cause all commercial intermediaries in the market are not providing the same volume of leverage.
I joined AAFX because they offered me 1:2000 leverage services. For me, the high volume of the lever is not enough. Cause the leverage is very risky. That is why I have also focused on risk management. My broker provides the necessary risk and money management both for my business. They also have a value of 0.2 pips spread.

#2 Constant Feith

Constant Feith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 412 Posts:

Posted 30 June 2018 - 10:55 AM

With full regard to Forex the main tips to end up fruitful is to find out about Forex as much as you can. In Forex business there are no option of learning. There is likewise adapting, regardless of whether any trader loses their cash in trading Forex. From my trading broker Forex4you I got full help in regards to Forex learning. In their trading stage for the client they have rich instructive assets. 
Before joining the live trading I additionally utilized their demo stage. Before applying any new things despite everything I utilize it. If there should be an occurrence of trading the individuals who are particularly scalper and jump at the chance to fence ought to have a few hints. As a scalper I got correct time market execution and most reduced trading spread from my broker and in my sense this is the best scalping broker.

#3 Md Sujon

Md Sujon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 490 Posts:

Posted 01 July 2018 - 03:15 PM

Leverage is a big advantage which enables us to take high trading lot compared to our trading capital amount. We scalpers actually go after a high leverage providing broker and after a great justification I found Trdae12 broker. I am using their micro account and even in that micro account I have high leverage up to 1:400 through which I can easily extend my trading lot size indeed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com