Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page.

Established on 28th of March 2010 as "paid to post" forum, ITalkMoney had soon turned into one of the best places to discuss online money making opportunities. Here you will find many ways of earning good income on Internet, like various investment opportunities, online gambling and betting, playing with HYIPs or discuss Forex. You can interact with many famous Forex brokers, discuss different trading styles and platforms, EAs, binary options, stock market and indices. There are also various "Get paid To..." opportunities and don't forget the advertising section where you can advertise your own opportunities and look for referrals. Join in and have fun!

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Our Supporting Monitors

Advertisements

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=KYNZ">InstaForex</a>

Friendly Forums

Our Partner Monitors

Traffic stats

Photo

A Big Problem Is Known As Forex Swindle Brokers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Antoine Colvin

Antoine Colvin

• PipPip
  • 180 Posts:

Posted 05 July 2018 - 01:28 PM

I imagine that every trader will face difficulties while choosing his broker. A big problem is known as Forex swindle brokers. Especially new traders are mostly victim of scammers. They found problems in their spread, rates and so on. A trader is not able to do well I had a fraud broker.
I have chosen AAFX for its extra-ordinary trading services. This regulated trading broker has multilingual customer support on its MT4 trading platform. Although they are scalpers and I use their micro account, where I am getting micro lot investment facility but they also have other three accounts for all kinds of traders. Their VIP, FIX and ECN accounts have a commission exchange structure.

#2 Md Sujon

Md Sujon

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 427 Posts:

Posted 09 July 2018 - 06:27 AM

A broker makes our trading operations easy and fluent and that’s why we need to select a regulated broker. ECN brokers are the best due to their service. To conduct scalping nicely I selected Trade12 is an ECN broker. They offer smart bridge technology, narrow floating trading spread, flexible high leverage and margin. Their fluent trading platform, easy entrance to other markets are really very much reliable to me.

#3 Constant Feith

Constant Feith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 302 Posts:

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:17 AM

Broker offers diverse offices and different sorts of platforms to the trader. Be that as it may, not all the broker backings their trader with various platforms of trading. As per my trading sense different trading platforms are exceptionally basic thing which each trader ought to have from their broker's site since it winds up fruitful by winning lots of cash. 
Forex4you broker I have picked because of their different stage offer. They give-MT4, work area, web trading, and cell phone platforms to their standard traders. I am utilizing the well known proficient MT4 from the earliest starting point of my trading life. In this stage I get various kinds trading instruments like-trading pointers, MQL dialect support to make trading robot, extensive variety of trading systems and so forth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

koddos.net
Hey.lt - Nemokamas lankytoju skaitliukas Increase Page Rank ScanVerify.com Trust Seal Website Security Test ???????@Mail.ru Google

04fac709f7845290839b3d09dd56a12f

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com